Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School (30341 Views)

Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by spandid: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Davido's baby mama, Sophia Momodu shared these beautiful photos of their daughter, Imade Aurora Adeleke playing in her Creche.
http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/adorable-new-photos-of-davidos-daughter.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by youngest85(m): 12:47am On Oct 27, 2016
Tank God o, ds will lift d ban on rice importation

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 27, 2016
Cute girl.......smiley

Nigerian dad wil b holding a belt and say to u "come here, I
won't flog u"
what are u going to do with the
belt then. To hang me

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by spandid: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2016
Cute baby.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by veekid(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
Your dad for marry your mama now; but small brain dey worry davido

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
cute baebie
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
smiley
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by Fiscabally(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
Life is good!
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by shaydeenamz(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
money pikin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by yankeedude(m): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
I feel like having a beautiful daughter now.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin
And that's how my neighbour told me yesterday to come into his compound without fear, that his dog won't bite me...! I was like WTF, are you the dog undecided angry

suzan404:
Cute girl.......smiley

Nigerian dad wil b holding a belt and say to u "come here, I
won't flog u"
what are u going to do with the
belt then. To hang me

21 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by AlphaCentauri: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
those white kids like who is this negro flashing her 32 milk teeth

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by johnstar(m): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
Oooooh gosh
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by SIMPLYkush: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
will this make MISS COCUMBER do the 14 years? #I_HATE_LESBIANS

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by tellwisdom: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
What does this mean?
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
What is it...Post Celebrities Illegimate Babies Day?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by queenmonalisa01: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
is this really supposed to be in front page. abi nah only she dey do crech
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by henrydadon(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
mama no fine..

papa head be like potato

why pikin go fine

8 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by jaymejate: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
[size=18pt]And it came to pass when OBO begat OBO, for this shall be the genealogy of the OBOs[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by harlee(m): 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
Did she go 2 school 2 study or play

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by Kachimsicho: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
unclezuma:
What is it...Post Celebrities Illegimate Babies Day?

grin grin grin grin
Davido's kids NL day. grin grin grin grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by Martinola(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Na hw dis wan take afekt ma daily bread
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by takenadoh: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
but seriously if i ask what im to do with this info they'll call me

Manman D

[ur]thenaijalisting..com.ng[/url]
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by sirOrubebe: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
''Davido flies first class'', ''Davido hits Benin City club'', ''Davido sacks dancers'', ''Davido slaps Ice Prince'' sad. Are you people monitoring spirits? undecided

why is it that everything these yeyebs do is news?

Meanwhile, it's only MMM that can make a Yoruba man send money to an Igbo man he has never met or seen. Can MMM unite Nigerians? :p

7 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by tunbosun9: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
henrydadon:
mama no fine..

papa head be like potato

why pikin go fine

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ufuoma Mcdermott, Husband And Children In Native Outfits In New Family Photo / Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos / Julius Agwu To Open A Christian Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.