Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever (13568 Views)

I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares / Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / [PHOTOS] See The Nigerian With The Biggest Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by celebrityvoic: 4:24am On Oct 27, 2016
Yes She is a copper
Meet the Nigerian sexiest copper with her baddest largest big booty in Nigeria, if not in the whole of Africa. She goes by the name the lady shares the pictures online to know that she has it.

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/10/photos-of-nigerian-girl-nysc-copper.html

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by jeffizy(m): 4:26am On Oct 27, 2016
Learner tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by kunlexy1759(m): 4:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Seen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:00am On Oct 27, 2016
God helped her sey no be only my type full this world, her tOtO for rust angry angry

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by xreal: 5:40am On Oct 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
God helped her sey no be only my type full this world, her tOtO for rust angry angry

Chaiiiii !

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:03am On Oct 27, 2016
xreal:

Chaiiiii !
I love'EM moderate, all these big septic tanks no dey entice me at all..

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by pointblank247(m): 6:12am On Oct 27, 2016
she belongs to the other room

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by tyson98: 6:14am On Oct 27, 2016
OVOKO!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I love'EM moderate, all these big septic tanks no dey entice me at all..
woah.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by Joephat(m): 6:21am On Oct 27, 2016
shit zone

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by pyyxxaro: 6:31am On Oct 27, 2016
With her Cucumber Brain

Phoooolish embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by rattlesnake(m): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2016
jeffizy:
Learner tongue
abi
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2016
MissHatey:
woah.
Eye yam telling you. Just a not-too-big-ass & a very good boobs, I'm good to go. #EyeYamNotGreedy
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by xcaliber(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2016
This lady died few days ago and you are here describing how sexy she is, smh...RIP Reine Royal (fbk username) @fullfigurefemme on IG .Respect d dead pls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by pxjosh(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2016
xcaliber:
This lady died few days ago and you are here describing how sexy she is, smh...RIP Reine Royal (fbk username) @fullfigurefemme on IG .Respect d dead pls
I checked out her profile on Facebook but nothing indicating that she's dead, no one sent any condolences. Is this really true?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by Opistorincos(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by xcaliber(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2016
pxjosh:
I checked out her profile on Facebook but nothing indicating that she's dead, no one sent any condolences. Is this really true?
She unabled msg on her wall but check recent comments on her last post on fbk and IG. I know her very well

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by Bitterleafsoup: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2016
xcaliber:
She unabled msg on her wall but check recent comments on her last post on fbk and IG. I know her very well
what happen
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by nerodenero: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2016
celebrityvoic:
Yes She is a copper
No be only copper, na Zinc!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by SuperSuave(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2016
xcaliber:
shït! what happened?! May her soul rest in peace.

op delete the pics

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2016
Sad news OP edit this topic jor,edit ur brain too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by emsquare(m): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2016
nothing fancy....
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by pxjosh(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2016
xcaliber:
Its true. I just checked. May her soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by Goodquestion(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2016
NA SHE GO TIRE
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by kollintin(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
ukwu
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by phranklyn92(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
she try... but i've seen bigger and sexier tongue
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by mukhcech(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
pxjosh:

Hehehehey. I thought condolences are sent to the bereaved and not the dead.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by Annie939(f): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
babe u have it all
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by LecciGucci: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
Rip... its true shez dead

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by frigingawesome(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Whoa! . .she's dead? ... shocked
. ..the good die young....
R.I.p tho....
....and dat guy. ..ayampiting u
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by KaBabs1: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
Y'all should just stop this. Have some respect for the dead
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Girl NYSC Copper With The Sexiest Biggest Ass Ever by pxjosh(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
mukhcech:

Hehehehey. I thought condolences are sent to the bereaved and not the dead.
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! / Nicki Minaj Performs On Stage Without Panties / Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.