Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares (80586 Views)

Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria / The Car Meant For Only Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family In The World Wide World / Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Made4naijalove: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Fast-rising artiste, Teni The Entertainer has taken to her Twitter page to declare herself as the sexiest woman in the whole world.

The self-declared humanist and defender of the chubby, who turned 27 in December, had shared a video which shows her chilling with her friends by the pool side.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeF_jZe24Dk

https://mobile.twitter.com/TeniEntertainer/status/1214637998068899842

6 Likes

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Enwhen(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Love yourself more

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by ghettokid1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
She is not sexy in my eyes though.
She looks more like an old woman

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by BetterMan247(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
That's true! Beauty in the eyes of beholder.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Kingosytex(m): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
Sexiest ko, unsexy ni!
She looks more like an old woman

You say wetin?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
And is that something to showcase... If not for the perverted minds of people of this civilization?

Of what use is your being sexy to the world?

Women of these civilization are just funny grin.

You'll see them shouting "women are more than sex objects. we want to be given a chance to prove ourselves"

Later, they'll still portray themselves to be the "sexual objects" they claimed they weren't.

Of course, women are far more than sex objects. They have greater potentials and can do things that matter to the world and that's what we want to be seeing from them.

Their sexiness is of no use to us. angry

That's one reason why I await Imes to come create his own civilization, So the world can learn from the women in that civilization and how virtuous and useful they were to the society.

All these is just deception and shamelessness angry

Imes, we await your coming. grin

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Mikelarteta(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2020
we don hear, Orobo.

8 Likes

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by xynerise: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2020
Yea, we catch the joke grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Slawormir: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The thought that most Girls with fat thigh have vagina odour do not allow me approach any

I prefer girls with slim thigh anyday anytime twice on Thursday because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by sexymoma(f): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2020
Teni Mi!! You brought so much into the Nigerian Music Industry
You made us understand u don't need to open your body before you get people's attention... even your freestyle alone na fire
I love you.. Our Nigeria Missy Elliot.

216 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by MycroftHolmes: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2020
Of course, if only 'sexy' means 'fat'

But you're confident, and that's good too.

7 Likes

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by SultanOfAbia: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2020
If U.S Military Lift TENI Up With Plane
And Throw Her Down Like Bomb Into IRAN
Her Weight Alone Will Destroy Half of Their City.

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Majid1990(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2020
You're joking right

1 Like

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2020
No relevance

1 Like

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by sofiscatedmoron: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2020
indeed sexy afonja women,
she represent 90% of afonja women in looks

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by seunlayi(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Fast-rising artiste, Teni The Entertainer has taken to her Twitter page to declare herself as the sexiest woman in the whole world.

The self-declared humanist and defender of the chubby, who turned 27 in December, had shared a video which shows her chilling with her friends by the pool side.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeF_jZe24Dk

https://mobile.twitter.com/TeniEntertainer/status/1214637998068899842

Who gave you the ratings? You don't just auto rate yourself, even apps on Playstore must be downloaded used, before rating it.

Oya come over make I use you and give you rating

1 Like

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by dinocy(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2020
Advert
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by ArmaniUhuru: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2020
For more jokes, text “TENI” to 20406.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Lewisalexander(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2020
My crush
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by airminem(f): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2020
smiley Yeaaaaa
As a homieeeee kindaaaa lady

what is the meaning of 'sexiest'

grin
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Babaheekmat: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2020
Laughing
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by justino57(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2020
My doctors prescription love them fat omg .......I love fat girls like mad

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by EazyJ(f): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2020
Hahaha. .. we don hear Playful Teni

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2020
Fat clown grin
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by dangotesmummy: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2020
Indeed.i believe you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Romanoff(f): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2020
Sexy where it matters, in the bank account and in talent.

How many Nigerian female artiste can boast of the heights she has gotten to without nudity?

Carry go Teni, you are just starting.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

''This Is Not Agbada'' - Femi Branch To Ebuka & His Tailor, Ugo Monye / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.