Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket (20096 Views)

Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / History Of Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate (1972-2019) / Naira May Depreciate To 386/dollar In H2 —pwc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by promzyphyno(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2016
buJu234:

but wait why are we even blaming this Old man..

nor b we d YOUTH say make him come rule us...?
were we (THE YOUTH) not the one spreading the propaganda then that he says "$1=N1"etc

so why are we complaining.

until the Nigerian Youth & the masses decided to throw away tribalism & Nepotism; and go for excellence in govt. & political positions; Nigeria will forever remains in SUFFERING & SMILING stage

My brother chop knuckle!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by Blue3k(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2016
Ademoore07:
That is at blackmarket. U can buy dollar for 305 naira at sell at 306 naira in all nigerian banks. I wish all these black marketer should be banned and arrested. They are the one destroying our economy

I see you didnt study economics in school since you believe that.

Black markets arise when there are price distortions due to government interferences causing market failure. Since government set the value of currency high than its natural equalibrum price it creates shortage. That's why black market exist today.

Blame your politicians irresponsible policies if you want to share blame. They wrote the laws. They also have powere to change them.
Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by scrupulousblog: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2016
Learn everything you need to know about a very simple and easy-to-do investment opportunity with video proofs that it is working and a step-by step tutorial on how to benefit form it. It is very real. I have been making money consistently with it for the last 8 months. I have made millions with it. I am doing this to give back to a community that has been of help to me. Take advantage of this opportunity now and do not let anyone deceive you. You can also make money with this system. You do not have to sign up people to make money. You will receive your profit guaranteed. Click on the link below to Learn More.
http://www.scrupulousblog.com/services/a-thriving-investment-opportunity-mmm/
Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by centboy123456(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
NotNairalandi:
grin please no one should ask me why im laughing

Oga pls tell me why are u laughing
Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by erico2k2(m): 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Horlufemi:
We should think deeply we need to end dependency on dollar. Science is the way.
Even science is sold in Dollars
Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by erico2k2(m): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
Rubyventures:
does anyone know what the pounds rate is?
to send from the UK to Nigeria via high st 3rd party Agent it's N555
Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by erico2k2(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
Sibrah:
that means exporters of good and service will get more for their efforts if the meet intl quality.
and that's what our govt should promote, abolish export duty.make easy for is to export goods and services.
look at the UK for example the weak pounds meant the Economy grew by near %0.5 today . Cos of export
Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
bilulu:

Read n understand my statement.... We ve been importing and yet d naira was stable cuz of d policies on ground but dis administration lacks policies n dey don't act proactively dats their major problem
So what were policies that were lacking?
Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by Rubyventures: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
erico2k2:

to send from the UK to Nigeria via high st 3rd party Agent it's N555

Thanks
Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=Ademoore07 post=50547612

For your mind? undecided this shows how stupid u are. I bought 800 dollars this week monday at the rate of 305.50 naira in one of the uba branches in ondo state. Rubbish[/quote]

Pleaseeeeee don't be annoyed o. I'm serious here. Which of the UBA branches? Did u use t for international transactions or u only just bought from them?

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks again
Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by Ademoore07(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=Yampotatocarrot post=50554611][/quote]

I bought it and send it to a friend residing outside the country via money gram at ondo branch, ondo town
Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by futurewise11(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
I have euros for sale up to 10k.transfer to any European bank account is free and I can send also to Nigeria Domiciliary Bank account at 488.

+4915141359243
Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ademoore07:

I bought it and send it to a friend residing outside the country via money gram at ondo branch, ondo town

Waoh, seems different rules apply for different locations o. I was at UBA here in Lagos, Iyana-ipaja branch last week n the lady told me they can't send out money through WU n even MG again. That d only thing they do now, z to receive.

Maybe I'll try that branch. Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by KelvinC1(m): 3:12am On Oct 28, 2016
bukynkwuenu:

my man i dey naked stand 4 bonny shore dey wait 4 slave traders
lol
Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by Pidggin(f): 4:33am On Oct 28, 2016
Ademoore07:

For your mind? undecided this shows how stupid u are. I bought 800 dollars this week monday at the rate of 305.50 naira in one of the uba branches in ondo state. Rubbish

See them, celebrating nonsense. You were exchanging for N200/$1 when you were clamoring for change now you are celebrating 100% increase
Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by Dolypson04(m): 4:47am On Oct 28, 2016
Stop complaining about naira depreciation and take charge of your future. The best time to make more money is this period of recession. Ask me how and I will be happy to show you free of charge
Re: Naira Now ₦460 To Dollar In Blackmarket by Ademoore07(m): 6:49am On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:

See them, celebrating nonsense. You were exchanging for N200/$1 when you were clamoring for change now you are celebrating 100% increase

I'm not even happy with the current exchange rate. But for the first monicker embarrassing me as if I knew nothing about foreign exchange policy was what made to respond in such way. How should one be happy for purchasing 405 naira per dollar in bad market? I'm waiting till it becomes 150 naira like in obj days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances / List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Android, iOS & BB Apps / LAWMA Shuts Oyingbo Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.