Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? (1767 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? by Oizarammy(f): 6:31am On Oct 27, 2016
It's been speculated that popular blogger Linda Ikeji is a lesbian but there has been no proof to buttress that fact all this while. Well, a lot of people are actually talking about the fact that Linda Ikeji never blogged about the recent Miss Anambra 2015 lesbian scandal.

She has never for once written about it on her blog which is popularly known for bringing people down at any given opportunity. Some people even went as far as saying if Chidinma Okeke were alleged to have slept with a man for money or probably had stolen and was caught, Linda would have been the first to put it up on her blog but she has never for once talked about the lesbian video either because she supports lesbianism or she doesn't want to blog something bad about her fellow female.

Some of her applicant who went for interview at her new office 'Linda Ikeji Media' had a lot to say concerning some interviewers and people in her office who were said to have been dressed like Gays.

Like the saying goes thus, show me your friend and i'll tell you who you are. Are you guys aware that Linda Ikeji's best friend is Denrele Edun and we all know who Denrele is. Well, most of her fans have a lot going through their head concerning the very hardworking and talented blogger, Linda Ikeji.

Source: http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/can-linda-ikeji-be-called-lesbian-for.html

1 Like

Re: Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? by overdrive(m): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2016
D.O.A.
Re: Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? by nuelzy: 6:44am On Oct 27, 2016
well first...i think the name is chidinma OKEKE....

and secondly....u re one nosy biatch...

thirdly....get busy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2016
What do Nigerians even want? The LGBT community has said all manner of nonsense about Linda for regularly criticizing gay acts and now that she didn't write anything on it, you criticize her too? Na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? by cescky(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2016
And u think this is how u will be successful?

If she writes about Chidinma she's evil
If she doesn't write she's a lesbian...,

I pity u, as long as ur the way u are peddling stupid allegations up and down success would always elude u now and forever.

Who failed u like this? Ur parents or ur teachers ....because u sound like some one who can do what Chidinma did for money considering the fact that U can this malicious

Better seek ur Gods forgiveness ...

Ewu Gambia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? by youngest85(m): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Body no be firewood. if u cannot get married, jst turn lesbian or gay
Re: Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? by adegeye38(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2016
Through most of her posts, it seems Linda ikeji has support for the Lgbt community
Re: Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? by somez(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2016
This op is a baboon. They are better ways to be relevant than wanting to stone a ripe fruit. Its her flicking blog, so she decideswhat goes on it!!! From the nature of my job, iv been " priviledged" to interview her and she seem one lady with a mild heart. Leave that girl alone.
Re: Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? by BALLOSKI: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2016
Is it easy to celebrate when someone falls when you don't know what tomorrow holds for you? It might be her turn tomorrow...
Re: Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? by Laveda(f): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2016
Some people are stupid (offence meant)

Trying to please humans is just almost Impossible, if she does I'm sure y'all would say she's trying to bring another woman down, now she didn't she's been tagged lesbian. undecided why are we like this?

Pffft!
Re: Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? by BEENUEL(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2016
[size=15pt]The creator of this Trend, try harder, you will get a Job...Lame sh*t... angry SMH[/size]

1 Like

Re: Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? by kodded(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2016
she might not be a lesbian but she's definitely part of the cucumber crew that prefer d!ldo and cucumber to actual d!ck undecided
Re: Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? by OKorowanta: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2016
Some bloggers are very skeptical wen it come to stories like dis.
Especially uploading such lewd contents.
Re: Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2016
No no no no...u didn't use ur brain while typing this miss op!
Re: Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? by lalasticlala(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2016
It's her blog. Nobody should dictate to her on what to write. My opinion

1 Like

Re: Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? by MackBrooklyn: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2016
The way people abuse social media nowadays is becoming something else undecided
E.g

Buhari: I like Coca Cola cool

Social Media: Buhari declares war against Pepsi cheesy cheesy

The Nigga above me though undecided angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Can't Speak English: US Radio Personality Blasts Nigerians / Who Is The Richest Musician In Nigeria 2017 – (find Out Here) / A New Bobrisky Look Alike From Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.