Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law (1054 Views)

Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago / Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2016
1. First of all, your work starts immediately the boy
starts toasting you.

You have to tender your CV and Cover letter to his
mother.....grin

Source:http://zikoko.com/list/the-step-by-step-guide-to-being-the-perfect-daughter-in-law/

Lalasticlala epp my ministry abeg cry

1 Share

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2016
2. Run to greet his mother in her house everyday like:

No need to bath sef, just carry yourself there.

1 Share

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2016
3. Don’t forget to greet his siblings, uncles, aunts, neighbours, cousins, friends….. you get the gist!

Including the house girl and gateman.

1 Share

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2016
4. You must call your mother-in-law ‘mommy’, nothing else!

Because she has blessed you with her son. She is a God to you!

1 Share

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2016
5. Don’t make the mistake of calling his siblings by name! Even his 5 year old sibling is OLDER THAN YOU!

If you don’t want her to slap you, respect yourself.

1 Share

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2016
6. If you have any sense, go and do your mother- in-law’s laundry every weekend.

Let her know washing is your hobby.

1 Share

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2016
7. If you don’t know how to cook, my dear, don’t bother with her son.

The only thing you’re allowed to ask her when she visits.

1 Share

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2016
8. Study and understand the movement of her eyes.

She’s only trying to give you the home training you lack.

1 Share

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2016
9. You have to add ‘Jesus is Lord’ after every sentence, so she knows it’s real.

Let her know you are the mother of all prayer warriors!

1 Share

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2016
10. When she visits you, make sure she always sees you with a broom.

You can’t come and keep her precious son in a dirty house!

1 Share

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2016
11. When she’s abusing you and your whole generation, keep shut!

She’s talking, you’re talking. No home training!

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by Alexk2(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2016
Lwkm ooo. ...I yaf laugh tire for here.
OP. Thanks for making my day...
Lala this is fp worthy.
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2016
12. Don’t ask your husband for money when she’s around.

Don’t come and kill her son for her. You too go and born your own

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2016
13. You must get pregnant on the night of your wedding. “

After 2 days and you’re not pregnant?”

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2016
14. If your first child is not a boy, it’s your fault.

Just carry your unfortunate self to beg for her forgiveness o!

1 Share

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2016
15. If your mother-in-law lives in your area, you must send her food to her morning, noon and night.

Do you now want to kill her ni?

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2016
16. If there’s a family event, you are the official caterer.

What else are you doing with your life?

1 Like

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2016
17. Don’t forget to thank your mother-in-law for giving birth to your husband for you.

” It is an honor and privilege to marry your son!”

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by stephanie19(f): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2016
18. And if her son cheats on you because you’re not wife enough, you used your own hand to cause it.

Again, run to her for forgiveness.grin

1 Share

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2016
lols cheesy, jokes apart...
no pseudo-humility, be yourself, don't start what you can't sustain or finish sef.

All these guys that'll always say, "no one comes before my mother, my mother that suffered for me...who sat and watched my infant bed"
Na them be our main problem now.

2 Likes

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by sisisioge: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2016
You sef follow for the choco? Una no wellly grin
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by ambient: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Height of sarcasm grin cheesy
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by Richy4(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
OP I thought you were serious until I saw number 3, 5 and 6..... cheesy
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by Acidosis(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
Number 16, ahahahahahaha grin
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by Eminya(f): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin grin grin number 14 is really an unfortunate turn of events. OP you did well jor
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘perfect’ Daughter-in-law by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Wardrobe Essentials : 11 Steps To Building A Wardrobe In A Way You Never Did! / END TIME: Mum Rapes 4 Year Old Boy, Broadcasts Live Video (photo) / Woman Reportedly Prays Her New Born Baby Pronounced Dead By Doctors Back To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.