Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago (48158 Views)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / American Woman Shocked To Discover She's Related To Her Husband After DNA Test / Woman Pleasantly Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by realmedia(f): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2019
Woman pleasantly shocked as her mother dresses her daughter in shoes she wore 35 years ago on her 1st birthday

A woman was shocked when her mother produced the shoes she wore on her first birthday and dressed her daughter in it for school.

@onyii_barbie had no idea the shoes she wore in 1985 still existed until her mother brought it out to dress her granddaughter in it.

Sharing a photo of her wearing the shoe on her first birthday as her mother carried her and another of her daughter wearing the same shoe for school 35 years later, Onyii wrote: "Hmmmm na so I dey today as my mum dressed my baby girl for school today guess what I saw my mum wore my Ada(daughter) d same shoe I wore on my first birthday which was in 1985 this woman can keep things for Africa. Luv you mum."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4PYhNbnaa7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

via>> https://kupelove..com/2019/10/woman-pleasantly-shocked-as-her-mother.html

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by layuns(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wow.
Woman wey sabi.
Nowadays, they prefer to preserve something else (sic). The good old days!

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Freemanbobble: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mothers
they can save and keep things for the future
Them dey always reason about the future

The day when i respect my mom na the day when hungry do me wella
Nothing dey with me

I come dey reason my life

Luckily in the evening my mumsy call me on phone
I come reason my brokeness with her
Could you imagine she come direct me go where she intentionally save and hide twenty thousand naira for under her Cooler box incase i face emergency

O boy see smile for my face that evening
Although she come say make i collect seven thousand for inside
Trust me i top am with three thousand naira. I collect 10k
I ball that evening. See balling! Drink some bottles

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Bawizzo(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
leathers of the oldens were very strong and mothers were very preservative unlike the new school agarachas

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
African grand mums grin

29 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by afilaka(f): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nigeria mothers can keep and hoard things for life.

18 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by babamadiba(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sweet..

6 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by gurunlocker: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
That's African mother for you....

God bless them all including the fathers.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by donpapa(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
cool
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fantastically nice.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by OBTMOS(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
She should keep it so that she will dress her grand daughter on it too

11 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by noble71(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
grin the mother must be a teacher. They can keep things for Africa.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by tellwisdom: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Op, what does this mean??

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by olaolulazio(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Na original shoe.....

If na some of the shoes they make now.... E no go even last 30 days.

Kudos to the grandma.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by salbis(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
God bless our African mothers.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by invigilator(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
I still have my baby cloths in my box... I cant wait to rock it on my kids thou, but this time it will be shaped

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by taretoofine(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Striking resemblance cheesy God bless mama

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Donbosco46: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
All for camera
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by ayukdaboss(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by SeunGlobal: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
God Bless our mothers

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Spallanzani: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Cool story... these shoes are still in the market tho.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by friendlyadvice: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
ehen? how that one come take concern us?
the baby is fine by the day she should call me when she turns 18
Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Ajebaba(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
1985 till date is 34 years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Igbodicool(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
True nature of Igbos of Africa... They can preserve. They can make. They can regenerate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mothers are naturally hoarders, they can hoard even one's life with prayers. grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by potent5(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
What about the stockings?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by ffo(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
wow. but can today shoes be preserved for that long? quality has reduced

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago by Rastamann: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
Iya ni iya mi o, my mother!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.