Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat (15575 Views)

Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) / Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) / Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by olureignforever: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
rayforjay:
she stole a piece of meat because she was deprived of it.If she could be so wicked,don't be suprise this little girl have not had a taste of meat for a long time,which made her to steal.

It's possible. Even with the wound on the girls body, she still has d gut to send the girl on an errand, if she didn't, her secret won't be open.
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by Okuchris(f): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
the 12year old girl looks malnourished
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by Rossikk(m): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
oriflamebaby1:
This is wickedness ! I might never have a live in house help cos am so emotional ! Even if she does something wrong and I beat her I will feel guilty !

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ''BEAT HER'' IF SHE DOES SOMETHING YOU THINK IS ''WRONG''.

THAT IS WHAT WE NEED TO DRUM INTO THE THICK SKULLS OF YOU BRAINLESS, STUPID, IGNORANT, WICKED NIGERIAN WOMEN.

YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW BY BEATING HER. IT IS CALLED ASSAULT AND BATTERY. YOU WOULD ALSO BE FLOUTING OTHER LAWS, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL, RELATING TO CHILD VICTIMISATION, CHILD ABUSE AND CHILD TORTURE.

WHEN YOUR HUSBAND TOUCHES YOU YOU RAISE HELL AND HIGH WATER, YET YOU THINK YOU HAVE THIS RIGHT TO ATTACK AND BEAT UP DEFENCELESS LITTLE CHILDREN? WHO GAVE YOU THAT RIGHT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by niyi123: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Young03:
The woman no do well

BT if the small girl start to dey thief meat now

hmmm

I wonder what she will Starr stealing in future

maybe na so diezani madueke take start

How sure are you she stole the meat? it might even be one of her children that did the act, but the poor girl will always be accused. Because she is nobody today. All these heartless people always think their own children are saints, whereas, it is not always like that.
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by DollyParton1(f): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Young03:
The woman no do well

BT if the small girl start to dey thief meat now

hmmm

I wonder what she will Starr stealing in future

maybe na so diezani madueke take start

And tell me you did not steal meat while growing up.
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by KB524(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2016
HMMMMMMM!O GOD HAVE MERCY UPON US.BUT THIS IS RAMPANT HERE IN LAGOS, COUPLED WITH WOMEN BEATING BY MEN,I WONDER WHERE IS THE SO COLLED CIVILIZATION THEY CLAIMWD!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ade Marafa Is Dead, Senator Kabir Marafa’s Sister Killed By Bandits / My Ex Lied That I Raped Her / Man Caught Having Sex With Hermaphrodite (video 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.