Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Bill Gates Admits His Children Won’t Get A Penny From His £70billion Fortune - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bill Gates Admits His Children Won’t Get A Penny From His £70billion Fortune (884 Views)

Wanlov The Kubolor: I Masturbate Twice Weekly So My Sperm Won’t Get Spoilt In Me / Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) / Abdul Rasheed Bello, JJC, & His Children Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Admits His Children Won’t Get A Penny From His £70billion Fortune by Khrisfame(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2016
World’s richest man Bill Gates has admitted he won’t be leaving his £70billion fortune to his three children, instead he will give it away to charity when he dies.

Appearing on ITV’s This Morning the Microsoft creator, who has an estimated net worth of $81.7 billion, says his kids understand his decision. Speaking to Holly Willoughby and Ben Shephard, the 60-year-old said: “ Well, our kids receive a great education and some money but they will go out and have their own careers .”

He reasoned that by allowing his children, two daughters and a son, to inherit his fortune “distorts anything” they might try to do. Gates said all three were “proud” of his decision.

The businessman-turned-philanthropist said instead of billion-dollar trust funds, the children would have their own careers.
Laughing, he added they would never go short saying “ They are never going to be poorly off ‘.

Gates said: “ It’s not a favour to kids to have them have huge sums of wealth. It distorts anything they might do, creating their own path .”.....Read Full Details @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/oh-my-bill-gates-admits-his-children.html

cc ; lalasticlala
Re: Bill Gates Admits His Children Won’t Get A Penny From His £70billion Fortune by Khrisfame(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2016
World’s richest man Bill Gates has admitted he won’t be leaving his £70billion fortune to his three children, instead he will give it away to charity when he dies. chai...

cc ; lalasticlala
Re: Bill Gates Admits His Children Won’t Get A Penny From His £70billion Fortune by queenitee(f): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2016
Hmmmm
Issokay
I dunno what to say,I would allow the next poster to say something
Re: Bill Gates Admits His Children Won’t Get A Penny From His £70billion Fortune by Khrisfame(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2016
queenitee:
Hmmmm Issokay I dunno what to say,I would allow the next poster to say something
lol
Re: Bill Gates Admits His Children Won’t Get A Penny From His £70billion Fortune by talktonase(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2016
If Na black pikin him for don poison the father just to inherit the wealth after all most of them Na stolen wealth unlike Bill that has worked for it...
Re: Bill Gates Admits His Children Won’t Get A Penny From His £70billion Fortune by Khrisfame(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2016
talktonase:
If Na black pikin him for don poison the father just to inherit the wealth after all most of them Na stolen wealth unlike Bill that has worked for it...
that one is small.. if na me... na juju things on point
Re: Bill Gates Admits His Children Won’t Get A Penny From His £70billion Fortune by nitt: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2016
dnt try this... in Nigeria
Re: Bill Gates Admits His Children Won’t Get A Penny From His £70billion Fortune by Smellymouth: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2016
If na for naija, na to enter Okija shrine..

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Admits His Children Won’t Get A Penny From His £70billion Fortune by tammyboy1(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2016
Omo is this a joking sturvs? After discovering that life will be super eazi for me,my pops wee nw be saying the wealth is for charity..charity ko,love ni
Re: Bill Gates Admits His Children Won’t Get A Penny From His £70billion Fortune by eitsei(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2016
I swear if I'm one of his children, I will steal what I can steal, take how much I can take from his wealth and I will use it to establish myself too

(1) (Reply)

Falz The Bahd Guy: 10 Things You Should Know About The Nigerian Rapper / Watch Rita Ora Dancing To Tekno’s ‘pana’ / The Terrible Stink Fuming From the Garbage Can Containing the Chidinma Okeke BS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.