Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Why Bad Things Happen To Good People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Bad Things Happen To Good People (531 Views)

You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] / Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? / Exp0sed Video: 2 Unilag Gals Caught Doing Bad Things With Their Toto (18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Bad Things Happen To Good People by dannyodia101(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2016
WHY BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE

There is a saying that goes "You do to others what you expect them to do to you." There is also a saying that goes "One good turn deserves another." For years, a lot of us have functioned with those words and so we try as much as possible to ensure we do the right thing or treat people rightly as it were, whatever the cost. People believe that when they show the right attitude toward the next person, that person by default, should return the favour. In other words, if I'm not giving the next person the right attitude, then I shouldn't expect anything better. This is why a lot people go about doing good and being nice to people cause they expect the same treatment from others. The idea is that when you're there for people, then people will always be there for you when you need them. Truth is, it's only a quick sand.

It is.... https://dannyworld.net/2016/10/27/why-bad-things-happen-to-good-people/ check out the remaining parts of this amazing article on the blog using the link above. Find out why bad things indeed happen to good people. This and more only on www.dannyworld.net today.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious : What Would She Give Birth To? / ‘my Lord, Where Do I Keep Your Bribe?’ / See Chinese Woman Who Hasn't Cut Her Hair For 18 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.