Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] (21823 Views)

Disaster Waiting To Happen At The Overhead Bridge In Ijesha Surulere / I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Doctor's Strike: These 4 Dreadful Things Will Happen Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2020
You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen... [Picture]

My dear, what is about to happen is scary. After this COVID-19 era:

1. 10% or more companies will not reopen instantly, but after 2 years
2. 50% company will lay off 50% workers because of low income and poor exchange
3. The 50% that'll restart instantly will slash salaries by 20% or more like football, oil companies, etc.
4. Any bad attitude you exhibit at your workplace will warrant a sack letter and a replacement — companies are angry and they don't want a stubborn worker
5. Market women will increase the prices of things even further, but unfortunately, they won't have much customers to patronize them, but thieves who will come with guns to steal those expensive foodstuff
6. Because of high rate of joblessness that will take place starting from July this year to July next year, crime will be the norm and pastors will start stealing because of lack of offering
7. Women will start selling their bodies for a plate of indomie or 300 Naira just to eat
8. Since women will start selling their bodies easily, sexually transmitted diseases will be on the rise (so watch out — your lovely princess will start sleeping around behind your back if you can't provide financially)
9. Finally, the rich who have plans will bounce back and get richer because of cheap labor and the poor will get poorer because they are desperate to do cheap labors just to get the money

Oh, I forgot.

10. The disease, COVID-19, will get a globally approved cure that works before or by July, but this doesn't mean the disease will disappear — it will no longer be scary, but it will now look like malaria or typhoid and people can go about their daily businesses and if they feel sick and it's Covid, they can walk into any pharmacy to buy med. It will look like snake bite.

Some people are immune to snake bite while some aren't. Snake biting you doesn't mean you're going to die — just take treatment fast and you'll be fine. That is how Covid will be.

Now, let's continue...

The Internet warriors who don't use their time wisely will get angrier and more abusive and at the end, there will be high rate of suicide in the country and around the world.

Any little depression, people will commit suicide because they're already tired of life and the rich getting richer.

To those who make their money online and while they sleep, the sky is your limit. I truly feel for those who depend on salary, day-to-day hustle, or job.

Warning to rich people: A lot of you will be kidnapped by these wicked hoodlums and even after paying ransom, they'll still kill you. Why? These kidnappers are angrier and more heartless than they've ever been.

There is fire on the mountain, but don't panic — God will see us through as long as we stay steadfast/focused and work legitimately towards success.

That's all for now.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by ademasta(m): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2020
undecided
No single grain of lie in all you've said.

That is why the elders always say "to be financially bouyant, you need more than one source of income".

I hope thieves no go come plenty now sha

28 Likes

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by LilPeezy(m): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2020
#Facts
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by eleko1: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2020
sad online seer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by ELgordo(m): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2020
meennnnn...... this year to stuff ohh
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:

3. 50% company will lay off 50% workers because of low income and poor exchange
4. The 50% that'll restart instantly will slash salaries by 20% or more like football, oil companies, etc.
5. Any bad attitude you exhibit at your workplace will warrant a sack letter and a replacement — companies are angry and they don't want a stubborn worker
6. Market women will increase the prices of things even further, but unfortunately, they won't have much customers to patronize them, but thieves who will come with guns to steal those expensive foodstuff
7. Because of high rate of joblessness that will take place starting from July this year to July next year, crime will be the norm and pastors will start stealing because of lack of offering
8. Women will start selling their bodies for a plate of indomie or 300 Naira just to eat
9. Since women will start selling their bodies easily, sexually transmitted diseases will be on the rise (so watch out — your lovely princess will start sleeping around behind your back if you can't provide financially)
10. Finally, the rich who have plans will bounce back and get richer because of cheap labor and the poor will get poorer because they are desperate to do cheap labors just to get the money

The Internet warriors who don't use their time wisely will get angrier and more abusive and at the end, there will be high rate of suicide in the country and around the world.

Any little depression, people will commit suicide because they're already tired of life and the rich getting richer.

To those who make their money online and while they sleep, the sky is your limit. I truly feel for those who depend on salary or job.

Warning to rich people: a lot of you will be kidnapped by these wicked hoodlums and even after paying ransom, they'll still kill you. Why? These kidnappers are angrier and more heartless than they've ever been.

There is fire on the mountain, but don't panic — God will see us through as long as we stay steadfast/focused and work legitimately towards success.

That's all for now.

It will not be a pretty sight

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by mofeoluwadassah: 7:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Okay....thanks

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by MJBOLT: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2020
in nigeria the number of people that will suffer and die after the aftermath of this pandemic will be higher than those who died during the pandemic

9 Likes

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by lawrenzooo: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmm. No be lie
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Papertrails(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2020
What can I say?......
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2020
And so many on that list that we are yet to see

This shows only you Waka come this life.
The closest and only companion is FAMILY

Government are DEALERS,not LEADERS angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Rayfield: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:
You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen...
Please, any succour for me you student is hungry and broke. I'll highly appreciate anything.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by freeman500: 8:11am On Apr 16, 2020
shocked A lot of people will put up things for sale. Lands, Houses, cars, household properties etc

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by dannex4adx(m): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Only 1% is true in your prediction. But I see wealth changing hands after COVID-19. Those rich people who don't help people with their money will lose it to another person. Some "nobodies" me will become "Somebodies".There will be transfer of wealth. Covid-19 has come to RESET the whole world that God is still on the throne.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2020
dannex4adx:
Only 1% is true in your prediction. But I see wealth changing hands after COVID-19. Those rich people who don't help people with their money will lose it to another person. Some "nobodies" me will become "Somebodies".There will be transfer of wealth. Covid-19 has come to RESET the whole world that God is still on the throne.

You're right. That will only happen after a year or two of facing the brunt at hand. You are talking about when everything has settled. Yes, when everything has settled, only 1% of what I said is true, but now and a year or two from now, everything I said is 100% going to happen.

In the future, I'll remind you of this thread just as I reminded people of this thread: https://nairaland.com/5794543/

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by MJBOLT: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2020
after this pandemic,the rich will become richer and the poor will become poorer

dannex4adx:
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by profnigga(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2020
99.9%. true fact.

2 Likes

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Kobicove(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2020
The economic effect of this pandemic will be very devastating!

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Ihatefeminist: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Grant cardone is a scammer bro, I don't believe a thing he preaches.
Jordan Belfort is the better sales man.
Did you see the way cardone embarrassed himself during the interview they did? grin
That guy doesn't know Jack about sales
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Kobicove(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2020
dannex4adx:

Remove your eyes from other people's money.

Go and work for your own money! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
And so many on that list that we are yet to see

This shows only you Waka come this life.
The closest and only companion is FAMILY

Government are DEALERS,not LEADERS angry angry angry

Yes, so many things are missing on the list, but I only wanted to list 10 to avoid looking like prophet of doom.

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by bigiyaro(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2020
this is the kind of bullshit that armchair economists do predict from their air condition offices, all these your doom predictions will not come to pass, government interventions, policies change and the need to recover lost time and revenue will see companies ( especially manufacturing) kick start in full blast with new start ups coming on board. The only predictable thing you've said is the cure/vaccine for the virus. China where the virus started has already begun production as usual and even working over time to meet demand.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
Grant cardone is a scammer bro, I don't believe a thing he preaches.
Jordan Belfort is the better sales man.
Did you see the way cardone embarrassed himself during the interview they did? grin
That guy doesn't know Jack about sales

He is not a scammer. I have not scammed anyone, but people do call me a scammer out of anger or envy. They do that just to bring me down and chase away clients. They do that to Grant too. They set him up with questions he isn't into.

Because Grant is charismatic and a go-getter, angry and jealous sales men tag him as arrogant and try to bring him down. They do that to me too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2020
bigiyaro:
[s]this is the kind of bullshit that armchair economists do predict from their air condition offices, all these your doom predictions will not come to pass, government interventions, policies change and the need to recover lost time and revenue will see companies ( especially manufacturing) kick start in full blast with new start ups coming on board. The only predictable thing you've said is the cure/vaccine for the virus. China where the virus started has already begun production as usual and even working over time to meet demand. [/s]

Everything is not a ghetto fight. Upbringing is haunting you.

2 Likes

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by bigiyaro(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Everything is not a ghetto fight. Upbringing is haunting you.
hehehheh!
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Symorne(m): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2020
2020 is a year to remember in many years to come.
A year full of memories.

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Tony142: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Prophet iLegendd, the great man of God has spoken cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by adeboi1: 8:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Boss what name would you like to give your church because you don turn pastor.

I think it will be Wetclef gospel church.

4 Likes

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Kingarthur21: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:

2. 50% company will lay off 50% workers because of low income and poor exchange
3. The 50% that'll restart instantly will slash salaries by 20% or more like football, oil companies, etc.
4. Any bad attitude you exhibit at your workplace will warrant a sack letter and a replacement — companies are angry and they don't want a stubborn worker
5. Market women will increase the prices of things even further, but unfortunately, they won't have much customers to patronize them, but thieves who will come with guns to steal those expensive foodstuff
6. Because of high rate of joblessness that will take place starting from July this year to July next year, crime will be the norm and pastors will start stealing because of lack of offering
7. Women will start selling their bodies for a plate of indomie or 300 Naira just to eat
8. Since women will start selling their bodies easily, sexually transmitted diseases will be on the rise (so watch out — your lovely princess will start sleeping around behind your back if you can't provide financially)
9. Finally, the rich who have plans will bounce back and get richer because of cheap labor and the poor will get poorer because they are desperate to do cheap labors just to get the money

Oh, I forgot.

10. The disease, COVID-19, will get a globally approved cure that works before July, but this doesn't mean the disease will disappear — it will no longer be scary, but it will now look like malaria or typhoid and people can go about their daily businesses and if they feel sick and it's Covid, they can walk into any pharmacy to buy med. It will look like snake bite.

Some people are immune to snake bite while some aren't. Snake biting you doesn't mean you're going to die — just take treatment fast and you'll be fine. That is how Covid will be.

Now, let's continue...

To those who make their money online and while they sleep, the sky is your limit. I truly feel for those who depend on salary or job.

Warning to rich people: a lot of you will be kidnapped by these wicked hoodlums and even after paying ransom, they'll still kill you. Why? These kidnappers are angrier and more heartless than they've ever been.

That's all for now.

the only reasonable post I have seen from you in a long while

3 Likes

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by 777Likes9Shares: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2020
Ilegend do give away now
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2020
Kingarthur21:
the only reasonable post I have seen from you in a long while

All my post always get that line. I'm tired of hearing that line.

Since all my posts get that line, it means all my posts are reasonable, but when most people read my post, they don't come with their brain. The day they finally read my post with their brain, they type exactly what you typed.

I even tackled such a comment yesterday and every other day. See it here https://nairaland/5794543/revealed-it-2019-happening-now#88488200

3 Likes

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2020
adeboi1:
Boss what name would you like to give your church because you don turn pastor.

I think it will be Wetclef gospel church.

Lol.

God first
Wisdom second
Mother third
Money fourth

The name will be God's Wisdom and Mother's Money Assembly.

We'll teach you how to be wise like God, how to be kind and loving like mothers, and how to make money/Heaven so you can pay your tithe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Waziri Umaru Polytechnic Student Dies In Motor Accident In Kebbi State (Graphic) / Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? / My Birthday Wishes!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.