Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

The Secrets Of Tithing (never Waste Your Tithes Again!) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secrets Of Tithing (never Waste Your Tithes Again!) (3107 Views)

Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? / The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secrets Of Tithing (never Waste Your Tithes Again!) by oaroloye(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2016
SHALOM!

The Doctrine of Tithing is based on Principles which have been forgotten, which riddle Bible Religion, and make It look foolish.

If you understand the Principles, you will have no occasion to doubt God. Unbelievers, Hypocrites, and Atheists will be put to shame, and their yapping mouths silenced for good.

As a matter of fact, once the Churches embrace The Truth about Tithing that I will unveil here any Unbeliever, Hypocrite, Satanist, Atheist, or what-have-you, who still has galvanic problems of controlling their mouth, we will control it for them- if they insist on forcing our hands.

The requisite Scriptures I can discuss on my Blog, if anybody is interested. I have wasted a lot of time, feeding dogs and pigs, who are just going to do what The Bible says those Beasts do.

No more of that nonsense.

Caring more about other people's Health, Prosperity, and Lives than they do has impaired my own, and made me look weak and foolish before my own co-workers and neighbours.

I have been afraid to operate what I know, because I believed that or would start a War, which I could well be the Sole Survivor, since no one but myself was prepared to embrace the Objective Revelation of the TEN TALENTS, that would force SATAN to go all-out to contain it.

THE KNOWLEDGE I WILL IMPART TO YOU NOW IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO THE KINGDOM OF SATAN: IF IT LOOKS LIKE YOU MIGHT USE IT, HE WILL KILL YOU OR TAKE YOUR MIND AWAY FROM YOU.

Even because whoever is holding a weapon, is no longer an "INNOCENT CIVILIAN," or "INNOCENT BYSTANDER," but a SOLDIER and a PARTICIPANT.

If you do not know what you are doing, you can be mown-down in the blink of an eye.

I have known this for decades, but I forgot it also applied to me, and nearly died recently.

It appears I have now come to the end of my Mortal Life, and without Divine Power, I may not proceed any further.

1. WHY TEN PERCENT?

The Tradition of Tithing is based on Ancient Knowledge no longer publicly available.

Simply put: GOD MADE US; WE OWE HIM EVERYTHING. However, we normally use only 10% of our BEING, and are SATISFIED with that- therefore GOD is satisfied with a 10% Tithe, and a PROMISE to render THE REST.

We hear that "SCIENCE HAS PROVEN THAT RHE AVERAGE PERSON USES ONLY 10% OF THEIR BRAIN!" but we are never told who proved it, nor how they proved it.

I shall now tell you who that was, and how they proved it.

Two 19th Century Harvard Psychologists, BORIS SIDIS and WILLIAM JAMES made this determination, and tested their theory on Boris Sidis' son: WILLIAM SIDIS.

They turned him into a genius.

After all these actors were dead, THE ILLUMINATI have suppressed and corrupted the information, minimizing their achievements, to one day deny that they ever existed.

WHAT ARE HUMANS REALLY CAPABLE OF?

The Bible Teaches that the average Man uses only 10% of their Soul's capability.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

The Mind is NOT the Brain- the Illuminati's first line of defense is to PRETEND that the MIND is a PART of the BRAIN.

The Mind can do ANYTHING- and one of those things is PRETEND that it is a LIMITED PHYSICAL OBJECT.

It is most important to Satan that you BELIEVE that your Mind is Physical. Once you begin to realize THE TRUTH, his days as your PARASITE are numbered.

3. THE PROCESS OF UNLOCKING THE LOST 90% OF YOUR MIND IS VERY SIMPLE.

It is called MEDITATION.

The FIRST PRIORITY of CHRISTIAN CLERGY is to ensure that you NEVER learn how to MEDITATE your whole life.

I have explained MEDITATION many times.

No one has thanked me for this information.

Biblical Meditation is encoded in the KOSHER/TRIEF LAW, which sets out the PRINCIPLES of HOW TO THINK while MEDITATING.

Basically, you MUST read the whole Bible aloud, FIRST- at least once in your life.

Then you take a sample of The Scriptures, and repeat them to yourself, hundreds into thousands of times per day, until TOTAL UNDERSTANDING is achieved.

4. MULTIPLE TITHING IS IGNORANT AND ARROGANT.

There are a number of Human SCUM who boast of LOVING GOD SO MUCH, that they TITHE 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, even 90%.

In America, they get TAX REFUNDS for donating to NON-PROPHET ORGANIZATIONS (sic).

That their generosity in church is a bit less impressive, when you know that!

PAYING EXTRA TITHES WHEN YOU HAVE NOT UNLOCKED EXTRA TALENTS IS BULLSHIT!

It is OBFUSCATION of the Principle Tithing is based on!

5. UNRIGHTEOUS PEOPLE CAN ATTAIN SALVATION THROUGH TITHING.

HYPOTHETICAL RHETORIC shrilly states that the Sins of Abominable Sinners- besides themselves- are responsible for DIVINE JUDGEMENT in the form of PLAGUES, NATURAL DISASTERS, WAR, THE WЯOИG PRESIDENT, and so on.

God made it clear from The Book of GENESIS that it is the ABSENCE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS that brings JUDGMENT.

If He can find TEN RIGHTEOUS MEN in ONE CITY, GOD PROMISES to SPARE that city.

Therefore the Hebrew Custom upon coming to a new city, was to seek out its SYNAGOGUE.

If there was no Synagogue, they would go to the river bank out of the city, and weep and mourn for the city, and its impending doom until there were TEN of them- whereupon they would rejoice, because NOW they could start their Synagogue!

NINE MEN, no matter how Righteous, cannot start a Synagogue. Nine men and a woman cannot start a Synagogue.

This minimum number is called a MINYAN.

A function of Christian Clergy is to ensure that CHRISTIANS NEVER hear THAT word.

When Ten Righteous men work together, a SPECIAL ANOINTING, called THE SHEKINAH Manifestation of God comes upon them. The Torah Scroll cannot be opened in the Synagogue, unless a FULL MINYAN is present.

If 1,000 women and nine men were in a church, but the service could not start, until a tenth man arrived, would not these women know their place, and the men know their responsibility?

The Tithes of Ten Men will add up to the income of ONE MAN: this one man should not need to WORK for his LIVING, and so focus all of his efforts on attaining HOLINESS.

A HOLY MAN IS ONE WHO HAS THE SPIRITUAL ENERGY TO UNDERSTAND, RECEIVE, BELIEVE, AND KEEP ANY WORD OF GOD.

The Holy Man, not the MINYAN, would be GOD'S REAL GOAL.

A RIGHTEOUS MAN IS ONE WHO OBEYS GOD, AND RESPECTS HOLINESS- EVEN THOUGH THEIR BEST EFFORTS CANNOT ACHIEVE IT.

Clearly, if the ten men are NOT Righteous, there is no such anointing. Therefore, Yahshua's Synagogue tried to KILL him. Others ejected him.

THOSE Synagogues are founded or operated by UNJUST and FILTHY Worshippers of God.

THE FILTHY ARE THOSE WHO BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD, BUT ARE TOO WEAK TO FULFILL IT.

THE UNJUST LACK THE SPIRITUAL ENERGY TO UNDERSTAND, RECEIVE, OR BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD.

Yahshua Promised that anyone who gave HIS Disciples a drink of COLD WATER would BY NO MEANS LOSE THEIR REWARD.

That is because a TRUE DISCIPLE PAYS HIS DEBTS. Whatever BONDS hold anyone who Believes The Gospel, AND practically assists back can be LOOSED by a HOLY MAN with ONE Talent let alone TWO.

(Actually, this is how you acquire THE SECOND TALENT OF POWER: ESP.)

6. TITHING HAS BEEN MOSTLY USELESS, BECAUSE THEY ARE INVARIABLY PAID TO UNHOLY MEN.

There are Four Category Levels of Words of God:

4. STONE: Which only Holy Ghost level Awareness can comprehend.

3. MEAT: Which only Powerful experienced Brethren can comprehend.

2. BREAD: Which anybody can comprehend- but only those who apply it gain strength.

1. MILK: Which anybody can comprehend- but it is devoid of useful Power.

THE COMMANDMENT SAID TO PAY TITHES, SO THERE WOULD BE MEAT IN THE HOUSE OF GOD.

Why do FOOLS pay their Tithes to Church Leaders who teach JUNK without POWER?

To IMAGINE and HYPNOTIZE themselves, into believing they have BLESSINGS they do NOT have?

Saying that they are WELL, when they are DYING?

Two weeks ago, I felt sudden weakness in my body, like I was on the verge of passing out!

To feel like THAT before- which happened to me twice in the last couple of years- I had to go without EATING for FOUR WEEKS.

Since I had just eaten earlier in the A.M., I felt concerned, and had my file brought up, so that I could see a doctor. My file had not been upgrades to Senior Staff, as I was supposed to have done fifteen years before.

The doctor checked my blood pressure, and diagnosed that, at 161/102, I basically had one foot in the grave, and the other foot on a banana skin. (Not his exact words.)

I was not allowed to go home.

It was demanded of me that I check into the Ward, instantly. My own boss and the doctor practically frogmarched me to bed, after draining precious millitres of my only own blood.

Everybody seemed to be telling me what a surprise it was to see ME laid up.

Tests revealed "++" of Malaria Parasites.

I had had no sign of Malaria, except for a brief headache that morning, that had gone away, after I drank water.

Then the real bullshit started.

EVERYBODY BUT THE CLEANING STAFF INSISTED THAT I HAD TO TAKE MEDICATIONS.

I was like: "Thank you: NO."

A Doctor insisted that I write it and sign it in my file- that I had declined medication.

They kept me five days.

I ate fruits vegetables, bread once. I IMMEDIATELY STOPPED TAKING SALT.

My normal procedure is to FAST- but they wouldn't let me do that. I did, however, drink 3 "Pure Waters" per day.

By Monday, my Blood Pressure was down one-thirty-something over eighty-something.

I was allowed to go home, with a week's sick leave, with the promise of my Annual Leave I should have had like four months previously.

I had half my last-year's leave outstanding- which I was never going to get back. It has been years since I ever took my full leave. That is how I got in this condition.

This morning, I just now checked my Blood Pressure, and it is 133/78- which isn't great, but its not life-threatening.

The point is that I didn't take any of the stuff the Doctors and the Scientists said I needed.

This Testimony is going to DISAPPEAR- nobody coming down with my condition is ever going to hear that you DON'T need DRUGS to SURVIVE a reading like THAT.

Nor did any one of the "FULL GOSPEL" Christian coworkers telling me to take drugs even suggest that we have a "word of prayer" together.

The greatest Eye-opener to me, was this pompous DEEPER LIFE Nurse, who had been giving me "STINK-EYE" for YEARS, when I acrimoniously turned down his invitation to a W.F. KUMUYI Programme, where I told him the Ministry was HYPOCRITICAL.

He came to me, and said that there was "nothing wrong" with taking drugs- why, HE WAS ON MEDICATIONS HIMSELF, RIGHT THEN!

I asked him: "If we take Drugs because they are available, and we can afford them, [i]WHAT DO WE TELL THE PEOPLE WE PREACH TO, THAT CAN'T AFFORD THEM, AND DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THEM?"

He had no glib answer to that.

Therefore, the "MEN OF GOD," telling us to TRUST IN GOD FOR HEALING, may themselves be "DOPING!"

THEN THEIR "GOSPEL" IS NO MORE FOR THE POOR!

That is not the sort of bullshit I preach.

I preach a higher quality of bull meat than that- 100% bullshit-free!

8. THE BLESSINGS OF TITHING ARE LITERALLY UNCONTAINABLE ON EARTH!

MALACHI was not exaggerating.

Each of THE TEN TALENTS has a NEARLY INFINITE SCOPE.

9. THE BLESSINGS OF TITHES WЯOИGFULLY COLLECTED IN THE PAST CAN STILL BE RETRIEVED.

This is a function of the FIRST TALENT OF POWER: TOTAL RECALL Protocols.

10. LAUGH NOW, CRY LATER!

Anybody leading you to laugh at these Teaching will probably be laughing at YOU behind your back, for being so gullible as to believe THEM.

There is NO other way to achieve the Promised Results than what I ALONE SHOW YOU.

Anybody who says they have another way, ask them to tell you precisely what the results are!

Like the DEEPER LIFE member I mentioned- he has not learned in THIRTY YEARS what I learned in three months. Yet there was nothing supernatural about my Healing this time.

2 Likes

Re: The Secrets Of Tithing (never Waste Your Tithes Again!) by oaroloye(m): 4:47am On Nov 22, 2016
I find it funny that people will ignore posts like these, and then complain of "Material Hardship," and "Why Did GOD Let This Happen to MEEE?"!
Re: The Secrets Of Tithing (never Waste Your Tithes Again!) by damogul: 6:37am On Nov 22, 2016
oaroloye:
I find it funny that people will ignore posts like these, and then complain of "Material Hardship," and "Why Did GOD Let This Happen to MEEE?"!

Brother everything written here is spot on. Regarding the drugs angle I have been drug free for about 20yrs as I believe sickness cannot reside in my body and when symptoms of such turn up I simply rest, eat as I always do and worship God.

Regarding the tithing, I have been sharing the very same thing to as many as would listen. Keep on spreading the truth brother as God gives you more grace.
Re: The Secrets Of Tithing (never Waste Your Tithes Again!) by oaroloye(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
SHALOM!

damogul:

Brother everything written here is spot on. Regarding the drugs angle I have been drug free for about 20yrs as I believe sickness cannot reside in my body and when symptoms of such turn up I simply rest, eat as I always do and worship God.

Regarding the tithing, I have been sharing the very same thing to as many as would listen. Keep on spreading the truth brother as God gives you more grace.

Thank you for your kind words.

However, I cannot, in good conscience, endorse FASTING ALONE as a Cure-All Panacea, in light of my discovery that one can retain TOXINS in the body, capable of KILLING us, when Fasting, more quickly than our bodies are capable of excreting them.

Under normal circumstances, Fasting will work for everyone.

In cases where one has ingested something like ALUM, it appears, that Fasting is LETHAL.

CONVENTIONAL MEDICAL DOCTORS REFUSE TO HELP WITH THIS.
Re: The Secrets Of Tithing (never Waste Your Tithes Again!) by ScienceWatch: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

The Doctrine of Tithing is based on Principles which have been forgotten, which riddle Bible Religion, and make It look foolish. If you understand the Principles, you will have no occasion to doubt God. Unbelievers, Hypocrites, and Atheists will be put to shame, and their yapping mouths silenced for good.

The Tradition of Tithing is based on Ancient Knowledge no longer publicly available.

Simply put: GOD MADE US; WE OWE HIM EVERYTHING. However, we normally use only 10% of our BEING, and are SATISFIED with that- therefore GOD is satisfied with a 10% Tithe, and a PROMISE to render THE REST.

6. TITHING HAS BEEN MOSTLY USELESS, BECAUSE THEY ARE INVARIABLY PAID TO UNHOLY MEN.

THE COMMANDMENT SAID TO PAY TITHES, SO THERE WOULD BE MEAT IN THE HOUSE OF GOD.

Why do FOOLS pay their Tithes to Church Leaders who teach JUNK without POWER?
What are you doing slamming tithes, pastor Bronchitis ?

You have worshiped the gods of Criminal Scientology for 20yrs without any progress because you are either stupid or you cant afford to do the fiction based "Bridge to total freedom" course costing more than 673,940 Niara per course.

What does a former member of Criminal Scientology have to say :
So far, the A&E docuseries "Leah Remini: focused on the actual financial commitments one makes as a member.

“There is no other religion in the world that I know of that requires two and a half hours of your day, a quarter of a million dollars minimum, (that is more than 78.5 million Niara) and at least 40 years of your life,” host and former Scientologist Leah Remini said.

Remini claims she spent "millions" during her 35 years with the church.

The episode focused on the course requirements of the religion and the alleged ways the religion pressures its members into continually giving above and beyond the course costs.

Here's how Scientology could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars for its followers, according to former members:

Remini showed off a large bookcase in her home filled with L. Ron Hubbard texts. One wouldn't think that books for church membership could cost thousands of dollars, but Remini explained that there are 12 basic books in Scientology, and the package costs about $4,000. which is more than 1.3 million Niara. And a member will often have to buy the books multiple times whenever Scientology says they've been updated.
Additionally, Scientology tells members that libraries have a demand for the books and encourages members to buy multiple book packages to donate to libraries.

In addition to courses, Scientologists must attend fictional auditing, essentially the church's term for therapy, which costs $800 an hour. which is more than 251,000 Niara per hour hooked to a cheap E-Meter that measures electrical activity on a human being's skin
These expensive auditing sessions can last a minimum of two and a half hours each, Remini said. They involve an auditor who listens and helps members “find and handle areas of distress.”
It's done with what's called an "E-meter," which measures electrical activity on a human being's skin.

There's a dark side to auditing called "Security Checks," which are also at the member's expense.
According to the show's contributors, "Security Checks" or "Sec Checks" are administered on members who are suspected of breaking a church rule or having doubts about the organization. They can be grueling, long, and pressure-filled experiences as the auditor tries to get the member to confess to some sort of wrongdoing.
"Many times, an interrogator will try to get what they believe is the truth out and the subject will finally just tell them what they want to hear," Rinder said.
"Sec Check" sessions are also paid for by the member being interrogated.

Remini and Rinder visited another former Scientology member, Mary Kahn, who was a devout Scientologist for about 40 years and had completed all the courses required by "The Bridge."
But like the books, courses are often updated. That means they have to be repeated by members whenever Scientology claims there have been changes or that a mistake was made when a member was taking the course.
“They constantly invent new things,” Remini said.

To officially complete "The Bridge courses, "members have to live on a ship called the Freewinds for as long as the church deems necessary.

Mary Kahn's son disconnected from her after she left Scientology.
Kahn went to live on the ship for a second time and claimed she was subjected to intense "Sec Checks" that lasted hours and sent her back to her room crying.
"Every second was hell," she said of the experience. She vowed never to do another E-meter audit.
Upon returning, her doubts about the church became hard to keep to herself. She finally told her husband, who then ratted her out to Scientology officials.
Re: The Secrets Of Tithing (never Waste Your Tithes Again!) by Topgainer: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nice write up! Good revelations Prophet Oaroloye! Good revelations
I would like all the New Breeds Prophets and Bishops who are not Levites, with nice revelations on why the Christians should give tithes not of Agric produce like the Jews did but of money to write a new Bible where all these revelations can be relayed explicitly to their sheeples.
I can give 10% of my money and much more to the Church to meet specific needs but I will not call it tithe because it can never be tithe. Correctly, It is an offering.
More so, the other category called seed money is also a misnomer crafted by the overlords. I am searching to see seed money in any of the instructions of Jesus to Christians, I have not seen that, but crafty men have devised seed money for virtually everything a Christian asks his Father for.
Seed for prosperity
Seed for health
Seed for war
Seed money for husband
Seed money for miracle
Seed money for visa
Seed money for faith
Seed money for breakthrough
Seed money for anointing
Seed money for program
Seed money for enemies.
Robed Robbers have taken over Christianity. They have devised means of extorting men of little faith, who are made to understand they must pay cash to their Heavenly Father before they can force something out of Him or make Him grant their request.
Re: The Secrets Of Tithing (never Waste Your Tithes Again!) by papagiddy(m): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2017
I don't think the writer is mormal, sounds like a psycho patients... Honestly!................
Re: The Secrets Of Tithing (never Waste Your Tithes Again!) by ScienceWatch: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
In addition to a long list of expensive courses, Scientologists must attend fictional auditing, which is the church's slang for therapy, which costs $800 an hour. which is more than 251,000 Niara per hour hooked to a cheap E-Meter that measures electrical activity on a human being's skin.

Ron DeWolf had this to say to expose his own dad, My father L.Ron Hubbard conned people out of their money, used Satanic black magic, distributed drugs from his church, and took sexual advantage of the church’s young female followers, I was invited to participate in private Sex orgies with my dad and three or four girls.
"My father’s theory was that one has to open or crack a woman’s soul in order for the satanic power to pour through it and into him," Dewolf said in a recent magazine interview. "It got kind of weird, culminating in a variety of violent sex acts. Dad also had an incredibly violent temper. He was into S&M(Violent sex acts) and would beat his mistresses and shoot them full of drugs."

My father used amphetamines and cocaine, DeWolf says, plus other hallucinogens.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Problem Why Belief In Hell And Souls Is Not Only Wrong But Nonsensical / I'm Amazed! / I Am An Atheist Ask Me Any Anything Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.