Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job (4704 Views)

Finance And Accounting Vacancies (e-recruiter) / Apply For E-recruiter Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Apply For The E-recruiter Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2016
I just got this message from e-recruiter.. don't know whatsup o

Dear Applicant,

Please read the following email very carefully. 

Do not reply to this email, as the sending address cannot accept responses. 

Further to your FirstBank Service Executive Conversion Programme Application, you are required to login to https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/firstbanksecp to complete the following on your profile if you are a First Bank Service Executive: 

Kindly select ‘Staff ID’ under 'Form of Identification' and fill in your Staff ID No.
Upload your FirstBank Staff ID in the 'Documents' section.'
Select ‘Yes’ if you have completed NYSC, ‘No’ if you have not completed NYSC and ‘Not Applicable’ if you have an NYSC Exemption certificate.
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by michaelbelgium(m): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
mehn...you have no business with that mail if you are not a staff of first bank. I got the message too
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by david002: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
i got similar message, but dont know if to use a brother identity number am so confused undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by lawrence358(m): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
That means you guys haven't completed your registration.
Or if u are currently not working, leave the staff id blank.... But you have to fill your NYSC number.
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
lawrence358:
That means you guys haven't completed your registration.
Or if u are currently not working, leave the staff id blank.... But you have to fill your NYSC number.
I filled my NYSC numb nd left d staff I'd blank...
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by fadjnr(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
How did you guys go about uploading your passport?
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by kachi7021(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
strong766:
I filled my NYSC numb nd left d staff I'd blank...

How do u leave the form of identification blank? Because u must choose a form of identification
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
kachi7021:

How do u leave the form of identification blank? Because u must choose a form of identification
OK my form of identity is PVC
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by kachi7021(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
strong766:
OK my form of identity is PVC

Ehen Dats better because that field cnt be left blank

1 Like

Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by Gpdwise(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
fadjnr:
How did you guys go about uploading your passport?
put the picture of ur passport on ur system open the picture with Microsoft paint app click on resize and put 450 on the horizontal the Vertical will be given u another figure Dont worry abt it. just save the passport and it will upload...
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by queenstana: 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pls wen s the closing date? Thanks
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by Mopricelezz(f): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
kachi7021:

Ehen Dats better because that field cnt be left blank

Actually I left it blank
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by fadjnr(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
Gpdwise:

put the picture of ur passport on ur system open the picture with Microsoft paint app click on resize and put 450 on the horizontal the Vertical will be given u another figure Dont worry abt it. just save the passport and it will upload...

Thanks
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by Nattybeauty(f): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
I didn't receive any message from dem does it mean my registration is not complete
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by nmreports: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by elfeezy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nattybeauty:
I didn't receive any message from dem does it mean my registration is not complete
Same here,,does it mean we are not eligible ?
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by myrax7(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2016
The people that received this email are those that applied for the Firstbank Service Executive Conversion Programme not the graduate trainee programme
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by slimmax: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2016
I got the message but it seems its for first bank contract staff only. If you don't have the staff Id and number you might not be invited. But am keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: I Got This E-recruiter Message Abt The First Bank Job by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2016
myrax7:
The people that received this email are those that applied for the Firstbank Service Executive Conversion Programme not the graduate trainee programme
wao thanks bro, I have applied for the graduate trainee programme now..thanks alot God bless.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc / Massive Job Opportunities For Graduates In Finance,admin & Accounting -apply Now / Access Bank Invites Applications For 2023 Entry Level Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.