Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Donald Trump Proposes To A Celebrity And Talked About How He Wants To Bleep Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donald Trump Proposes To A Celebrity And Talked About How He Wants To Bleep Her (406 Views)

The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son / #bbnaija: Mr Ibu Visits Housemates And Talked About His Suicide Attempt / Donald Trump Proposes To A Celebrity And Talked About How He Wants To F**k Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Proposes To A Celebrity And Talked About How He Wants To Bleep Her by 4ortunex(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Donald Trump repeatedly said he wanted Celebrity Apprentice contestant and Playboy model Brande Roderick 'as his wife' and talked about how badly he wanted to 'f***' her, three former Apprentice employees have claimed.

See images and Read all the fucking things he said here http://isaacfortune..com/2016/10/married-donald-trump-repeatedly.html

(1) (Reply)

Singer Harrysong Finally Opens Up On Gay Allegations / Comedian Threatening To Release My Lesbian Sex Tape Over Refusal To Date Him–... / I Should Have Married When My Mum Was Still Alive - Iyanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.