Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

#bbnaija: Mr Ibu Visits Housemates And Talked About His Suicide Attempt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Mr Ibu Visits Housemates And Talked About His Suicide Attempt (302 Views)

Reactions As Mr Ibu Visits Bbnaija Housemates (photos) / Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates / Donald Trump Proposes To A Celebrity And Talked About How He Wants To F**k Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Mr Ibu Visits Housemates And Talked About His Suicide Attempt by Emperoo: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
His story below…

“Do you know that there was a day that I had prepared to kill myself in Ajao Estate? That day, I was prepared to jump into a well because of the situation that surrounded me. Three days before that day, I had not eaten and I did not have hope of eating for the next week. I was only surviving on water and I hate it when I bother anyone. Most of my close friends were not bothered about my well-being even though it was obvious that I was not alright. I remember December 18, 1997, a friend of mine who I squatted with called me in the morning and told me that he would be going home for Christmas and he did not want anyone to be in his room.

I assured him that no one would come to his place but he said he wanted me out of the room. I told him that I did not have another place to stay and he should trust me that as usual, I would take good care of the place. Though I was older than him, I did all the washing and cleaning of the house to the extent that I washed his panties and underwear. I did that so that I could have a roof over my head. But out of anger, that my friend went into the house, brought out all my things and threw them outside, then he told me to leave his house, he locked his door and left.
“From where I was seated, I was......
Re: #bbnaija: Mr Ibu Visits Housemates And Talked About His Suicide Attempt by joinnow: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Never give up ......................Attitude

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About "Lagos Blackout". Is Your Area Affected. #inofeellagosblackout / Watch Davido's Signee, Mayorkun's New Video "Sade" / Latest Nigeria Mixtape 2017 Listen And Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.