Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Is That One Thing You Would Never Do Even If Death Looms? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is That One Thing You Would Never Do Even If Death Looms? (524 Views)

Fresh Crisis Looms In Anambra, As Igweship Tussle Tears Ojoto Community / RIVER Where Every Good Thing You Desire And Say Happen.No Evil Wish Can't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing You Would Never Do Even If Death Looms? by TulsaOklahoma: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
Principles are something people speak highly of all the time,but many at times many people break thiers.the world has gone from bad to worst this most of the time make people break. So back to the question? For me it is the obscene and obscure idea of being a homosexual or anything related to that, i would rather die than get laid by a guy or lay with a guy. What about you,what is that thing you wouldn't do even if threatened with death?
Re: What Is That One Thing You Would Never Do Even If Death Looms? by talktonase(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Deny Christ.
Re: What Is That One Thing You Would Never Do Even If Death Looms? by Raydos: 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Leaving the girl i am banging!

(1) (Reply)

Their Head Or Torso. The Team That Scores The / What I Am Proud Of (from The Past To The Present) / QSD ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.