Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

"I Just Found Out My Dad Is Gay"-- Boy Cries Out.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Just Found Out My Dad Is Gay"-- Boy Cries Out.. (849 Views)

6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Just Found Out My Dad Is Gay"-- Boy Cries Out.. by Jtownonline: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
For ones, I never suspected that any of my relative is gay not until recently that I just found out that my dad is gay. My dad didn't come out to tell his family that is gay but I found out on my own when I caught him in the act with his childhood friend Mr Kay in our house. This incident has affected my relationship with my father. He pleaded with me not to tell my mum that he was going to tell her himself.
This is over 2 months now and each time I ask him if he has told her about his sexuality he begs for more time. The issue now is that I am running out of patient and I don't know if I should tell my mum or I should still give him time.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE..
Please kindly drop your advise in the "Post Your Comment" section below..

DO YOU HAVE ANY STORY THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE? OR YOU WANT YOUR OPINION ON ANY GIVEN ISSUE TO BE HEARD? YOU CAN SEND YOUR STORIES TO US VIA jtownonline2016@gmail.com..

SOURCE:http://jtownonline..com.ng/2016/10/i-just-found-out-my-dad-is-gay-boy.html#more

1 Share

Re: "I Just Found Out My Dad Is Gay"-- Boy Cries Out.. by ring7(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Outing him won't be a good idea, let him come out from the closet.
His Bisexual.
Re: "I Just Found Out My Dad Is Gay"-- Boy Cries Out.. by Miradamian: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
If you love your mother let them be, letting the cat out of the bag won't solve the problem rather it is going to frustrate your mother and leave her lonely and sad.is that what u want? People could be bisexual.they enjoy both sex and your dad happens to be one.what matters is that he loves your mother and care for the family.let him be don't break your mothers heart. Just advice your father not to hurt your mum and forget about his private sex life

1 Like

Re: "I Just Found Out My Dad Is Gay"-- Boy Cries Out.. by dayleke: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan o....
Re: "I Just Found Out My Dad Is Gay"-- Boy Cries Out.. by Richy4(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
I know this is not a true story but at the same time thinking what this young man is gonna achieve by telling the mother....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bride Runs Out Of Wedding Ceremony, Rejects Husband‎ In Delta / Help / Your Wife Or Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.