Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) (10206 Views)

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / Can You Allow Ur Mother In Law To Breast Feed Ur Child??? / Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 7:10am On Oct 29, 2016
carammel:

Lol @moms in the house,now you think I made that out of the blues, ... why always the sons
lolz at the sons part. pardon us. btw i stand schooled in generalising. thanks
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 7:18am On Oct 29, 2016
@carammel the similarity in body structures can be associated. in the formation of the genitals of an infant the penis in the male equates the clitoris, the labia in girls to the scrotal sac. i got this online with drawings on the development stages
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2016
also that breast feeding could be painful does not mean the sensation cannot be transmutted to sensual pleasure by some just like in BD.SM. i stand ready to be corrected. i sense in some that bonding period keeps them from being with their husbands.
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2016
fighting for breast with an infant though would be hillarious. hubbies especially new fathers should learn to share and be patient especially as the mother is in pains.
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2016
teemy:
fighting for breast with an infant though would be hilarious. hubbies especially new fathers should learn to share and be patient especially as the mother is in pains.
Why you like breast like this abeg? cheesy
It actually turns some husbands on_ watching the baby devour them boobies...lol

4 Likes

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2016
PaperLace:

Why you like breast like this abeg? cheesy
abi na no mind me o jare. it is wired into my dna by my maker. just a pity that those that have more to cover dress lesser but i love the ones i at home.
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2016
isn't the topic about breast sef?
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by 3sexy: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2016
Are u sure there's milk in that breast ? Breast feeding was a very painful experience for me , I'm surprised someone is being aroused shocked shocked :oblood of Judas!
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by 3sexy: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2016
I dont know what men are doing in this thread !

Do u breast feed , some are even arguing that its normal for a woman to be aroused !rubbish !

Men should stop commemting or else...

2 Likes

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2016
PaperLace:

I'm sure you know the issue wasn't the fact men are knowledgeable on the female biology but the kinda analogy you used to buttress your 'knowledge'.
My premise is very simple:

1) The _penis is to the _vagina, you took your analogy too far by justaposing breastfeeding to a 'head' grin.
2)Not EVERY nursing mother can attest to it.
3)I think we're in consensus (it's 'normal')...why the epistle?

Abeg forget that one jare. grin Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
there was this episode in GREY'S ANATOMY where i think the female doctor was checking for dilation in a woman only for the patient to end up with a loud one. the other staff on duty laughed it off. don't women have pains during sex? so points exist.
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
3sexy when next you feel men are outlawed from a family thread please ensure you get get there first with a NO MAN ALLOWED sign or better still become a mod. cheers
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Ngokafor(f): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
....smh..men are now lecturing women on experiences on breastfeeding,even argueing blindly when those naturally endowed to know better are telling them facts.

...anyway who knows??..perhaps they breastfed or are breastfeeding their children undecided..cos i know that its a strange world we live in now.

1 Like

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ngokafor:

....smh..men are now lecturing women on experiences on breastfeeding,even argueing blindly when those naturally endowed to know better are telling them facts.
...anyway who knows??..perhaps they breastfed or are breastfeeding their children undecided..cos i know that its a strange world we live in now.

Some are even using their alt accounts to 'like' their perverted explanations because its by force for women to accept breastfeeding arousal. I dont know what kind of nonsense they are trying to encourage

4 Likes

Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by crackhaus: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dharniel:
An unknown woman has admitted that she gets an orgasm anytime she breast feeds her baby.
She confessed that her breast has always been the most sensitive part of her body, as it gives her the greatest amount of pleasure.

According to the Daily Post News , the woman wrote:
"I have been battling this problem for long now and I think it is high time I shared it.
"Before now, I have this weakness that whenever a guy touches my breast, I lose control.
"My nipple has been my greatest weak point that many guys took advantage of it whenever we were together.
"I took in for my boyfriend, who had since denied the pregnancy and fled.
"Thereafter, I gave birth to a baby boy not quiet long and each time I breast feed him, I reach orgasm, because it tickles me.
"I don’t even know if it is a spiritual problem or I need any medical attention, because I can see myself reaching multiple orgasms each time my baby sucks my breast.
"Please help me out."
Her call for help was featured in a news article published the Daily Post.
The woman is an unfortunate freak of nature.

End of story!
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Ngokafor(f): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
fellis:

Some are even using their alt accounts to 'like' their perverted explanations because its by force for women to accept breastfeeding arousal. I dont know what kind of nonsense they are trying to encourage

...Breastfeeding arousal indeed.You will see them writting long meaninless epistles on issues they have little or zero idea about..freaks of nature no doubt.
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
dudes get the point. that a guy 'sees' and his thing rises is not odd but normal. a conditioned reflex over time makes him immune. i once had to tell a friend to tuck out his shirt. same if a mother is sensitised is normal but can shove it off.
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
in our african setting a woman coming out in an open forum like this would get the regular suspects out to flay her as an incesteous mother for something that we know happens. for a sensitive organ to be touched a conditioned reflex is what is needed
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by teemy(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
to eliminate sensual feelings from mother to child. if as at yet someone is yet to get the difference it is not up to me to up their education and to each his own interpretation of the op's initial post. cheers all.
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by Candy86(f): 2:31am On Mar 20, 2017
You have a prophet there name TB Joshua use him the americans and europeans do. Before you marry your son.
Re: 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) by browniex: 7:29am On Mar 20, 2017
Some girls go very weak when you touch thier breast,they was a girl in my office,we were so close, I actually wanted to have sex with her,but she was giving me tough time,but whenever we had the chance we always smooched,they was a particular morning we were playin together and I just grabbed her breast ,she resisted at first,but I kept handling it,I noticed that she was really enjoying it and was mourning,I kept doing it,and the next thing she was reaching for my trouser and grabbed my dick,I just took the cue and brought it out and she just grabbed it,seriously caressing it,I dipped my hand in her pant and felt her pussy,both of us were in a frenzy hurry we just wanted sex,I did not waste time I lifted her and placed her on the table and we had a wild quickie,since then whenever I want to Bleep her I just go for her breast.we were the first to resume work very early,we always had like an hour before other staff arrive.so it always me against her will power.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Mum And Son In Disgraceful Sexy Pose / My kind of mother Inlaw! / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.