Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Wins 'Hero Of The Month' Award (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Wins 'Hero Of The Month' Award (photos) (950 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos / Wizkid Wins The Headies 'Artiste Of The Year' Award (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Wins Best Dressed Actress In Nollywood At Glam & Essence Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Wins 'Hero Of The Month' Award (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Juliet Ibrahim has won the Hero of the Month Award for October 2016 by Reel African in South African. Pretty Juliet couldn't hide her joy as she took to her social page to express herself.

She wrote:

"I am honoured, blessed and humbled to receive the 'Hero of the Month' Award for October 2016 by REEL AFRICAN in South Africa. 
The Juliet Ibrahim Foundation@julietibrahimfoundation works within various communities across the continent and being recognised for these works as well as being appreciated for my contribution to the film industry is a blessing. 
It is great to know that one's work is followed off screen and I truly cherish this award and, hope to continue to be a role model to young women on the continent and beyond." Congrat Jully!

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/juliet-ibrahim-wins-of-month-award.html

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Wins 'Hero Of The Month' Award (photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Congrat...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Wins 'Hero Of The Month' Award (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Congrat Juliet
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Wins 'Hero Of The Month' Award (photos) by ring7(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
Congrats, so you do drink Hero beer?
Ok wink
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Wins 'Hero Of The Month' Award (photos) by Gossiplover: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Every body just dey win award, I hope say our oga of nairaland go soon award too

Lalasticlala, fynestboi
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Wins 'Hero Of The Month' Award (photos) by kinggogo: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Fyn woman, 3 gbosa 4 u joor

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Wins 'Hero Of The Month' Award (photos) by shizzy7(f): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
What is the definition of HERO again

*grabs dictionary*
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Wins 'Hero Of The Month' Award (photos) by Gossiplover: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
shizzy7:
What is the definition of HERO again

*grabs dictionary*

Do you have a waec result?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Wins 'Hero Of The Month' Award (photos) by shizzy7(f): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
Gossiplover:

Do you have a waec result?
No, I have WASSCE

Forever celebrating mediocrity..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Wins 'Hero Of The Month' Award (photos) by femolacqua(m): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Congrats
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Wins 'Hero Of The Month' Award (photos) by Educationentry: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
Sexy babe
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Wins 'Hero Of The Month' Award (photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 28, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Nigerian Celebrity -bluestocker / Shocking!kiss Daniel Escape Death As Robbers Attack Christmas Village In Calabar / Celebrities At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.