Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered (6311 Views)

Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered / 4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC / Another Killers' Den Uncovered In Ibadan, Body Of School Boy, Many Others Found (2) (3) (4)

Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by anyicash(m): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nnaabros:

The one wey tecos they scam and defraud u since what have you done about it?
weton u mean by Tecos?
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by Artistree: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
He deserves community flogging, since he doesn't have sense...

Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by favex: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Whoa! A friend of mine saw similar transaction successful with Diamond bank logo as payment proof uploaded by someone he was matched to get help from yesterday . I've warned him not to confirm since he hasn't gotten any alert. He has even gone to the bank to confirm if the said amount of money was paid into his account and the amount wasn't paid. Now I know the person is a scammer.

Why even bother to confirm someone when you have not seen your alert.

Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by rhymesnoni(m): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
favex:
Whoa! A friend of mine saw similar transaction successful with Diamond bank logo as payment proof uploaded by someone he was matched to get help from yesterday . I've warned him not to confirm since he hasn't gotten any alert. He has even gone to the bank to confirm if the said amount of money was paid into his account and the amount wasn't paid. Now I know the person is a scammer.

sum pple r dummies u know, me still waiting 2 provide help though cnt wait.
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by Artistree: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
favex:

The eediot scammer would have screenshot that TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL page and uses it as the need arises. Which transaction was successful? It could be anybody's! No bank details are there and nothing shows that the TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL notification was for him(help getter), so why confirm?
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by gameboyo: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
semasir:
E don dey happen small small...... Games on

E go blow very soon
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by gameboyo: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
totorimi:
So it's Keystone bank that is not sure of tomorrow they are using to do heir seminar. Anyway, when I remember Nospecto, WealthSolutions etc I tell myself once bitten twice shy. Government has already issued warning about all these wonder banks yet my people won't listen.
My advice to anyone who has recovered 100% already is to go and quit NOW before it is too late. Any moment it will crash.

We had one in my area in 99 called speed link and in 2009 we had forex and lots of others, they all ran away
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2016

Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by adelekeaka: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2016
pls do not confirm any transaction without checking your account balance either via ATM or walking into a banking hall. fraudsters are on the prowl. they will want to force you to confirm so they can gh immediately
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by donbenedict(m): 2:32am On Oct 29, 2016
No matter how much you've made in mmm, it can't make you richer than Dangote, nor Mark Zuckerberg...
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 29, 2016
Igerizee:
. My question is, na were d 30% dey com from since na gimme i give u
no mind them my brother!
Re: Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2016
coollabman:

no mind them my brother!
D guy no answer me sef grin

A Widow, 55, Found Hanged On Tree In Ibadan (pic) / Nigerian Big Boy, IBD Dende, In Customs Custody Over Alleged Smuggling / My Experience With Loan Shark App (lcash)