Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Almighty God Is Our Everlasting Light - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Almighty God Is Our Everlasting Light (507 Views)

Christ's Resurrection:The Divine Receipt Of Our Everlasting Righteousness In Him / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Lord Our Everlasting Portion / Almighty God Don't Write Books, Humans Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Almighty God Is Our Everlasting Light by Orikinla(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Almighty God is our everlasting light
That shines brightest even in the darkest night.
Almighty God is the light of the world
That never goes out
The sun that does not set
Oh, Lord! Make my life shine for the whole world to see
The beautiful and wonderful things you are doing for me
And give you all the glory
For I shall tell them my story
And the whole world will know my testimony.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!!

~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima on Thursday, October 27, 2016, in Lagos, Nigeria.
©All Rights Reserved. No copying or reproduction of this composition without the authorization and permission from the composer and publisher.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Supernatural Encounter Here / Commotion And Fear As The Ghost Of A Dead Herbalist Takes Over A Church In SA / When Will Other Pastors, General Overseer Retire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.