Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] (51038 Views)

Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried / Funny Toheeb Recreates Expensive Beyonce Look, Got People Laughing / Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
So u want to tell me that u don't have boyfriend
Kimjinkyu:

They don't write it for face
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kimjinkyu:

When I'm not olosho

So how do you know she is?
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Julietcutie(f): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
khalhokage:

Lol, i concur, i had a friend like that too, i was even liking the babe, then she went into this modeling thing, which I encouraged her to do btw, now she looks like a homeless person that dresses nice. sad
lol I can't come and be looking like pankere because of fashion
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by alaskido(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
She is healthy joor. Na too many and different dick and old age grin grin cheesy
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by seannyt(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thisis2raw:
This recession don hit her badly
shocked
Thisis2raw:
This recession don hit her badly

Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Kebabs(m): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
This got me. Hahahahahahahaha
funny dude.
McBrooklyn:
[size=18pt]Lol, Ladies with big stomach that wear the so-called high waist like Beverly's will be looking like GOTV remote cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by mriyesecnerwal(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Too many deek in her body and soul
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by carammel(f): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bev looks good,I can't see anything like unhealthy look here.

Her waist downward is fleshy enough,everyone cannot be the same.
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Duru009(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
We stay close in lekki. The girl too like weeds....

She smokes everything n anything......
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Pillyportions(f): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pls what did she do , to lose weight.. I want to lose weight but nt lyk beverly
Julietcutie:
but I am not worried. grin.... see Beverly is a model and models love being skinny in other to get more contracts.... I have a friend who is a model she had ass and all that good things of life stuff but if you see her now... SMH coz of modelling OMG
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by cybriz82(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
she tell una say she dey normal b4?
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Edum13656: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
She can do anything to be in the news... the lady at the centre is my type. I need her phone number. na marriage I want not sex. my mum don worry me too much.
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by metallisc(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
Julietcutie:
but I am not worried. grin.... see Beverly is a model and models love being skinny in other to get more contracts.... I have a friend who is a model she had ass and all that good things of life stuff but if you see her now... SMH coz of modelling OMG

Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by metallisc(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
cheriey:
I have looked at ds pic a couple of times and honestly I'm yet to see what's wrong with it. She is bae mehn forget sentiment

the truth coming from a fellow fine girl grin grin fashionista how you dey? cool
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Julietcutie(f): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pillyportions:
Pls what did she do , to lose weight.. I want to lose weight but nt lyk beverly
seriously... ok o she was always drinking Lipton tea black no sugar no milk... she also took some other herbal stuffs can't recall and she eats one and half a day... she could even stay a whole day and when she is back she would just drink tea or oats... Good luck. grin
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by okrote4real: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nah who be the gal with white grin
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
I don't think she's unhealthy, it's the other females who look overfed especially the one in the middle.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Annie939(f): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
she is very sick
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by imperialQueen(f): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
omg!!! Beverly.....

what can i say Gift cry
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Pillyportions(f): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thanks. Nne if u see me u sef go talk say i need to lose weight..... Abeg recall the other herbal stuff
Julietcutie:

seriously... ok o she was always drinking Lipton tea black no sugar no milk... she also took some other herbal stuffs can't recall and she eats one and half a day... she could even stay a whole day and when she is back she would just drink tea or oats... Good luck. grin
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Julietcutie(f): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2016
Pillyportions:
Thanks. Nne if u see me u sef go talk say i need to lose weight..... Abeg recall the other herbal stuff
lol don't go and over lose weight o... pls just small but I would ask her
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Pillyportions(f): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ok thanks
Julietcutie:

lol don't go and over lose weight o... pls just small but I would ask her
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by nahzyla: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2016
Julietcutie:

Please ask her for me too, am also interested. I want to lose weight before my wedding march next year. Thanks.
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Julietcutie(f): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pillyportions:
Ok thanks
see her routine ...she drinks black tea then see boils ginger and garlic with water then take the ginger and garlic water and mixes it with lemon juice and she takes it atleast once a day... then she detoxify her body by just feeding on water and oats for a week... good luck
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Julietcutie(f): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
nahzyla:

Please ask her for me too, am also interested. I want to lose weight before my wedding march next year. Thanks.
see her routine ...she drinks black tea then see boils ginger and garlic with water then take the ginger and garlic water and mixes it with lemon juice and she takes it atleast once a day... then she detoxify her body by just feeding on water and oats for a week... good luck
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Pillyportions(f): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thanks a lot
Julietcutie:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions / Don Jazzy Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.