Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried (25183 Views)

Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried / Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by GibsonB(m): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2017
There's fire on the mountain! I know ya'll are yet to get over Psquare but you need to hear this too! So Yesterday was Teebillz Birthday, And Trust your Gossip Queen Ebiwali i Watch everything very closely, And It will interest you to Know that his wife and Mother of his son Tiwa Savage never wished, or celebrated him.

Unlike before, Teebillz promotes her songs on his Page, He turned the better boy for her, And considering the fact that they made it open when they got back together after their disastrous social media fight last year..

She even hinted and confirmed when she added his last name to hers at her BFF Freda Francis Baby Shower.. There after the couple attends events together, shares loved up photos together on their Pages, Both the ones they enjoyed at Swimming pool with Jamil. You Know?

And Just when we thought everything is fine and Good, Looks like the Fire on the Mountain is still on, Let me be the first to tell you that Tiwa Mama failed to celebrate Teebilz on any of her social media pages, Not even a post or photo, Nothing at all, She kept mute, and rather shared videos of her music....

Maybe she's yet to get over the drama, it was really disastrous believe me.

See fans reaction below, and a Screen shot of her recent post.

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/fighting-or-divorce-again-fans-worried.html

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by MustiizRaja(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2017
useless wife .. I really dnt knw wat's rong with this girl... pikin u born u no look after shey na JAMIU or wetin d pikin sef dey bear.. aunty it's high time u have time for ur family. even Adele wey senior unsef created time nd went into exile to hve nd spend time for the family u dey drop song drop song u still never enter grammy nomination Adele go go 5 years with no single song come bk with a hit song nd be nominated. kuku sit bk now nd hve time for family.. weyrey

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Realhommie(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2017
Was surprised... I feel for the ni**a tho.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by BoyHuncho(m): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2017
me sef notice am sha grin

Na we be the monitoring spirit of Nigeria cheesy

54 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by olamil34(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2017
after all this divorce wahala u expect her to be the first person to wish him happy birthday, and buy him cake abi

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by PROPUNTER(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2017
who birthday epp ? After all there was no birthday celebration for Bilble , wordly things.. As for Tiwa u think u are doing me , na urself u dey do . Time will come when the body u are flaunting up and down , will be irritating ...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2017
MustiizRaja:
useless wife .. I really dnt knw wat's rong with this girl... pikin u born u no look after shey na JAMIU or wetin d pikin sef dey bear.. aunty it's high time u have time for ur family. even Adele wey senior unsef created time nd went into exile to hve nd spend time for the family u dey drop song drop song u still never enter grammy nomination Adele go go 5 years with no single song come bk with a hit song nd be nominated. kuku sit bk now nd hve time for family.. weyrey

grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Jaynom(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Nawa o!! Must everything be done on social media? She's back with HER HUSBAND, they're probably fvcking as we "speak". Must she come to social media to PROVE to millions of strangers that she loves him? Haba!

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by excelinfotech(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2017
THIS BOY HAS BEEN MISSING FROM HOME FOR SOME WEEKS NOW. HIS NAME IS DAPO OLAWORE. ANY INFORMATION ON HIS HEREABOUT SHOULD PLS CON TACT THIS FOLLOWING NOS: 08154391866, 08034114031 OR 08036086542. THANKS

2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by TechPanda(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2017
sad sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by rozayx5(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2017
no one is worried about them

their marriage was a fake one

undecided undecided

worry ke

warri ni

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by idu1(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2017
MustiizRaja:
grin grin

Wetin come be your own na?

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by seunny4lif(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MustiizRaja:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Iloveafrica: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2017
MustiizRaja:

It's not compulsory you use in English Na lipsrsealed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Iloveafrica: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2017
Ait
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Lexusgs430: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2017
She does not have to celebrate him on social media..... She probably gave him a private dance, while people are using panadol, when no pain exists......

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Royalfurnitures: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2017
She must have her reasons not to

Check out my signature for quality and durable furnirure
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by royalamour(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2017
grin Fans worried for who?

That the guy will die?

Or heaven will fall.

They should not push the young man to his death.

A lady that pretended on national TV just destroy the man?

Affliction shall not rise the second time.
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Muzanga(f): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2017
MustiizRaja:
you and the morons liking ur post are frustrated...dont go and hustle. Aproko

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by seunny4lif(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2017
Tiwa followed fine boiz
The guy is cute and tall

She no fit leave the guy cos the guy dey penetrate well grin grin grin

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Sard(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2017
Fans worried? I think those jobless fans don't have better things to do with their time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by gabpaul: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Where is the fire on the mountain... undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Muzanga(f): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:
She does not have to celebrate him on social media..... She probably gave him a private dance, while people are using panadol, when no pain exists......
dont mind mumu people. Someone that has a phone. Or maybe sh3 told him face to face sef.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by aldexrio(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Nigerians and their busybody

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Elnino4ladies: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2017
MustiizRaja:

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Wealthyone: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2017
Fans worried u say? abi amebo bloggers like the OP are worried. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by lanrefront1(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2017
You busy bodies should go and sit down

What if she was very busy the whole of yesterday

What if she had already wished him happy birthday in person

Or she has to do it in public for your benefit. Is there a law to that effect
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Tswata1992: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2017
What if they decided to take their personal life off social media?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2017
There really was no point in them getting back together in the first place..... That marriage has suffered an irreparable damage, they would both fare better on their own..
There were accusations of infidelity, theft and drug abuse with prominent names like tubaba and Don Jazzy mentioned. Stuffs like that do not go away..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Charlyboy's OCCUPYNASSUNLTD Protest At National Assembly Abuja / Kim Kardashian Shocks The World With Her Curves In A See-through Dress, See Pics / "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.