Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

The Spirit Of The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Of The Lord (615 Views)

RCCG Pastor Banishes 'Spirit Of Marlian' From Congregations' Children / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Of The Lord by EyeHateGod: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Why is it that When the Spirit of the lord over comes someone in the Bible its mostly to do Evil things you think am lying this are Examples:

[size=20pt]Case 1: [/size]
Starting a War he started in the first place, God selling out his people hmm i wonder how the transaction went..

Judges 3:8 Therefore the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel, and he sold them into the hand of Chushanrishathaim king of Mesopotamia: and the children of Israel served Chushanrishathaim eight years.
Judges 3:9 And when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised up a deliverer to the children of Israel, who delivered them, [even] Othniel the son of Kenaz, Caleb's younger brother.
Judges 3:10 And the Spirit of the LORD came upon him, and he judged Israel, and went out to war: and the LORD delivered Chushanrishathaim king of Mesopotamia into his hand; and his hand prevailed against Chushanrishathaim.

[size=20pt]Case 2: [/size]
To prove samsom is a Strong Guy!

Judges 14:19 And the Spirit of the LORD came upon him, and he went down to Ashkelon, and slew thirty men of them, and took their spoil, and gave change of garments unto them which expounded the riddle. And his anger was kindled, and he went up to his father's house.

[size=20pt]Case 3: [/size]
God spirit with anger issue! inside saul after that the spirit of the lord came out from his body as if thats not enough the Evil spirit of the lord Came over him again!!

1Sa 11:6 And the Spirit of God came upon Saul when he heard those tidings, and his anger was kindled greatly.
1Sa 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
1Sa 16:15 And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.
1Sa 16:16 Let our lord now command thy servants, [which are] before thee, to seek out a man, [who is] a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well.
1Sa 16:23 And it came to pass, when the [evil] spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.

[size=21] Why does Yahweh seams like he has Anger issue?? [/size]
Re: The Spirit Of The Lord by otemanuduno: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
That's not the spirit of GOD ALMIGHTY but the Spirit of Yahweh(satan). Do you know that I received the inspiration to check through the PROPHETIC BOOKS OF THE BIBLE just last week, so I had to download a copy of the Bible(because the hard copy Bible I had before, I have burnt it). Now checking through Isaiah to Malachi, all the 'prophetic stuff' I saw there were only about destruction and war. And the only positive things I saw there are for the children of Israel alone. Then my belief and personal experiences affirmed my stance that this god of the Bible cannot be anywhere near the CAUSE OF THE UNIVERSE.

Ever wonder why all the deeds of Satan were not recorded in the Bible, even his supposed event of fighting for the throne of God. It is because it is that Satan himself that is the god of the Bible. He hid his deeds and revealed himself as GOD ALMIGHTY.
Re: The Spirit Of The Lord by EyeHateGod: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

That's not the spirit of GOD ALMIGHTY but the Spirit of Yahweh(satan). Do you know that I received the inspiration to check through the PROPHETIC BOOKS OF THE BIBLE just last week, so I had to download a copy of the Bible(because the hard copy Bible I had before, I have burnt it). Now checking through Isaiah to Malachi, all the 'prophetic stuff' I saw there were only about destruction and war. And the only positive things I saw there are for the children of Israel alone. Then my belief and personal experiences affirmed my stance that this god of the Bible cannot be anywhere near the CAUSE OF THE UNIVERSE.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ever wonder why all the deeds of Satan were not recorded in the Bible, even his supposed event of fighting for the throne of God. It is because it is that Satan himself that is the god of the Bible. He hid his deeds and revealed himself as GOD ALMIGHTY.

The Job of Satan Is To tempt Leave the Destructions To Yahweh grin
Re: The Spirit Of The Lord by felixomor1: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
See who is discussing "spirit of god"

cool

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of The Lord by felixomor1: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I don't have ur time Mr psychologists

shocked
Re: The Spirit Of The Lord by hopefulLandlord: 3:01am On Jan 17, 2017
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy – Tb Joshua / Shut Up T. B Joshua / Pastor Disguised As Beggar. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.