Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,228 members, 7,842,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Must I Pay Tithe From The Church Money My Pastor Dash Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must I Pay Tithe From The Church Money My Pastor Dash Me? (840 Views)

Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Pay Tithe From The Church Money My Pastor Dash Me? by ajensly1987(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
i am a living testomy of how tithe have always help me in every area of my life.
So i dont joke paying my tithe even when i win Bingo or football bet.

If it interest you to know am a corp member serving in ondo state, last week i wrote a thread on how ATM fustrated me because of despense error, which had not been reversed since the 3rd of this month.

On monday after Bible study i went to Greet my pastor: he ask me about my walfer and why i was not in the combine service, i told him about my dispence error and lack of transort. He promise to send the junior pastor to my PPA. I expected till today morning the pastor show up in my PPA by himself. After talking, he encourage and pray for me, he left and promise to send the church Secretary.

The church secretary came when i was having computer practicals, she excuse me out and gave me 2k i was suprised because is been long since sombody dash me any money. I thanked her and she left.

Although i have many question to ask on payment of tithe but not now.

I have just been thinking within me and feel like asking the spiritual minded:should i pay tithe from the churh money my pastor dash me? Because this money could be sombody tithe or offering. And is from the same offering box.
I need good advice because i dont like oweing tithe, even the despence error of 20k i have pay the tithe.

I pray this make font page.
Merry friday.
Re: Must I Pay Tithe From The Church Money My Pastor Dash Me? by annunaki2(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
If tithes is truly working for you, you won't be having financial difficulties that you will need a 2k bail out. What you should be asking yourself is if you are really required to tithe as a christian or if tithing as it is preached in churches truly work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Pay Tithe From The Church Money My Pastor Dash Me? by JBUZZ: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Did Jesus collect tithe? Did his disciples and Apostles like Peter Paul, Barnabas, and the rest collect tithe?
NO they didn't.
So why do Many pastors collect tithe?

1 Like

Re: Must I Pay Tithe From The Church Money My Pastor Dash Me? by annunaki2(m): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Even the Jews that the tithe was instructed to did not tithe of all that accrued to them. They only tithed of their agricultural produce yet today Nigerian pastors that have no business collecting tithe want you to tithe of every single kobo that accrues to you even if it's a gift

1 Like

Re: Must I Pay Tithe From The Church Money My Pastor Dash Me? by Talk2nanro(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
JBUZZ:
Did Jesus collect tithe? Did his disciples and Apostles like Peter Paul, Barnabas, and the rest collect tithe?
NO they didn't.
So why do Many pastors collect tithe?
.because they are all conmen, criminals. I am a core christian and and i have finished the bible twice and i am fully convince that tithing is not part of christianity but free will bountiful and cheerful giving not out of compulsion

2 Likes

Re: Must I Pay Tithe From The Church Money My Pastor Dash Me? by ajensly1987(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
@ anniaki2 did u read the post atall? Did i say i was weeping and my pastor bail me out with 2k?
Did u saw despence error?
And does it mean pastors dat pray and heal people, their wifes, church members, relatives dat still dies or they fall sick, does it mean God dont use to answer their prayers.
Or my tithe dat will open Gold well for me?
Re: Must I Pay Tithe From The Church Money My Pastor Dash Me? by Alhajipablo(m): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2016
annunaki2:
Even the Jews that the tithe was instructed to did not tithe of all that accrued to them. They only tithed of their agricultural produce yet today Nigerian pastors that have no business collecting tithe want you to tithe of every single kobo that accrues to you even if it's a gift
Are you not a xtain? How do you understand Acts 5:1-11?
Re: Must I Pay Tithe From The Church Money My Pastor Dash Me? by ifenes(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2016
Alhajipablo:
Are you not a xtain? How do you understand Acts 5:1-11?

Christianity has got nothing to do with the Bible. It is a shame a group of people have manipulated billions with a piece of Literature. The tithe is how the rich get richer,they take it from the poor.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Does Christian And Muslims Worship Same God / I Was In A Deliverance Session By A Popular International Pastor In My Dream / Was Sodom And Gomorrah Destroyed For Homosexuality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.