Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Lose My Sense Of Smell And Taste - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Lose My Sense Of Smell And Taste (566 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / How Can I Recover Back My Sense Of Taste And Smell? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Lose My Sense Of Smell And Taste by lakesidepapa(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
I lose my sense of smell and taste due to
a cold/Nasal congestion, sneezing that am battling with, I can’t even enjoy the flavour of my yummy food/ soup i thought would make me feel better.

Please Doctors in the house, I have tried several medications and took drugs but it's still the same old story. What's the surest way to get rid of it? I'm thinking of using the herbal way

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Deal With Depression? / Buy Walgreens Multivitamin From Micostarmall / Six Facts You Must Know Right Now Before You Bleach Your Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.