Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Should Be Careful Not To Fall Like Nigeria Economy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Should Be Careful Not To Fall Like Nigeria Economy (609 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife / New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Should Be Careful Not To Fall Like Nigeria Economy by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ibeh Gift Amarachi Mark Zuckerberg,jukwa ese.. Ask questions,before you face recession like Nigeria.Ipob have never lost any battle. SatLink did it and an unknown force,destroyedtheir Satellite, while they publicly apologised to Ipob. THE DAY U VISITED NIGERIA AND ACCEPT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OFFER TO BRING DOWN BIAFRAS POSTS AND PAGES ON FACEBOOK YOUR NEW SATELLITE BURST INTO FIRE AND DESTROYED. Nigeria media Houses did same and we reduced them to tissue papers.We always crush our enemies,until their faces, are covered with Shame.We are the Children of Light,who fight their battles and reduce our enemies personalities to zero.Its just a matter of time, get ready to pull all Biafrans Facebook Account down,because Facebook will be sent to oblivion same way as 2go.

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Should Be Careful Not To Fall Like Nigeria Economy by Sibrah: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
What is Biafra to Mark Zuckerberg?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Should Be Careful Not To Fall Like Nigeria Economy by onomeasike: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
The stupidity and notoriety of ipob precedes them.Mark Zuckerberg must have seen their YouTube videos directing Ibo youths to kill non ibos and the video of Kanu soliciting for money to buy arms that would be used to commit genocide. Facebook don't want bloodthirsty maniacs running around on their platform
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Should Be Careful Not To Fall Like Nigeria Economy by deeplow: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lol. Turn Facebook to 2go? Lol. I am sure you are even yet to deactivate your own facebook. I saw some people burn passports at some point too, still, I see igbos at the airport on a regular.

Speak for yourself bro.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Should Be Careful Not To Fall Like Nigeria Economy by kogistar: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
see all these Biafra
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Should Be Careful Not To Fall Like Nigeria Economy by Dajugba: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
who is this one again

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Should Be Careful Not To Fall Like Nigeria Economy by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
i think say na human being wan talk

(1) (Reply)

Get The Secret Tools The Online Business Guru Won't Reveal To You / My Review Of Macksonwakama.com / Spy Pen Camera India Manufacturers And Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.