Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife (70031 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Bryan06: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mark Zuckerberg is currently trending again after pictures from his wife baby shower in September leaked online and people are calling it cheap and low budget.

Mark Zuckerberg is the CEO and founder of Facebook / Instagram, the young man is also one of the richest people in the world.

But his wife’s baby shower pictures which have been circulating online have got people talking on how frugal the multi billionaire is.

The baby shower was held inside Zuckerberg’s home, which is surprisingly humble for a man worth more than $50 billion.

And the decorations for the event which had a very “Dollar Store” look was even more surprising. The couple taped paper cut-out letters on the wall and served food using paper plates and napkins.

Source : https://www.dredds.info/2019/11/mark-zuckerberg-throws-cheap-low-budget-baby-shower-for-wife.html

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Bryan06: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
It’s definitely not what people expected a billionaire’s baby shower to look like.

This will be the third child for Mark and Priscilla. The couple already have a daughter Maxima Chan Zuckerberg, who is 3 and a second daughter, named August.

See more pictures and people's reactions via the link below :

https://www.dredds.info/2019/11/mark-zuckerberg-throws-cheap-low-budget-baby-shower-for-wife.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Jmk9292(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Baby shower is baby shower irrespective of the setting..

247 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Olalan(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Modest lifestyle is cool....

332 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by johnkey: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Billionaire life

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Na person wey no get money dey live life to impress people.

768 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by ATTemi: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
Simple, but straight to the point.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by LeoThaGreat(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
I see happy people. That's all.

Anything in excess of this is the headache of whoever chooses not to mind their business.

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Netanya(f): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
Wawu!!

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by generationz(f): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
Shuo, shocked the woman don get belle again?

Mark, I'm directing my congratulations to you,
personally. grin grin

The most beautiful thing about this baby shower is that they are having fun with genuine lower-class friends.

See the smiles on their faces while drinking and playing games.

I think the baby shower was organized for them by the owner of that house which is even more touching.

Mark truly met his match in Priscilla when it comes to simplicity.

235 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Beckysexy(f): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mark Zuckerberg ,

I don't mind if u .... Me

9 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by kokoA(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
What does he need to prove?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Freemanbobble: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Please Dear Nairaland Mod please kindly always refrain the topic copied from Instablog ; never be unfortunate like Instablog is Please we love this page as it is and we like it like that by the way what is High Budget baby shower ?

Hisssssss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by careytommy37(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
generationz:
Shuo, shocked the woman don get belle again?

Mark, I'm directing my congratulations to you,
personally. grin grin

The most beautiful thing about this baby shower is that they are having fun with genuine lower-class friends.

See the smiles on their faces while drinking and playing games.

I think the baby shower was organized for them by the owner of that house which is even more touching.

Mark truly met his match in Priscilla when it comes to simplicity.

Niggu, nobody in that picture is lower-class by any standard

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Mrchido: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
And he as billions of dollars o,if na another person with small money na,even red carpet go involve.all the billionaires dey behave like millionaires and millionaires like billionaires

15 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by friendlyadvice: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
When did this one find time to fvck his wife?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Onlinealaba(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
My type of guy ..we live simple and modest
Check my signature and profile

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by boninho: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
The goal is to be rich.....not to look rich

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
it's his way of life.
he's rich with the behaviour of a poor man.

we all can't be like him.

in short, Bleep u mark for bursting ads accounts

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by ctleurocollege: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
Where is the wealth?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Maryclaire1(f): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
I love their simplicity

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by ednut1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
Correct guy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by mujiboy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Simplicity agreed, But it doesn’t still look like a Billionaire sitting room.

11 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Igetmyown247: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
I love this, my kind of life. Simple and straight to the point. You don’t need to prove to people that you have money by being extra.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by wink2015(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bryan06:
Mark Zuckerberg is currently trending again after pictures from his wife baby shower in September leaked online and people are calling it cheap and low budget.

Mark Zuckerberg is the CEO and founder of Facebook / Instagram, the young man is also one of the richest people in the world.

But his wife’s baby shower pictures which have been circulating online have got people talking on how frugal the multi billionaire is.

The baby shower was held inside Zuckerberg’s home, which is surprisingly humble for a man worth more than $50 billion.

And the decorations for the event which had a very “Dollar Store” look was even more surprising. The couple taped paper cut-out letters on the wall and served food using paper plates and napkins.

Source : https://www.dredds.info/2019/11/mark-zuckerberg-throws-cheap-low-budget-baby-shower-for-wife.html

Nice share!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
SIMPLICITY is the way to go in life.
And you will see some people that do not have 0.00001% of what Mark has behaving as if the world belongs to them.
Living a life that the future will end in anguish.

This leads us back to a thread we created few days ago that made it to the FP and we are glad many people learnt from it.
We only share life stories that change lives here.

For those that missed the thread,
Here you have it.....

We had not seen each other for about 30 years. The Lord has been kind to me. When I saw him again - this time at a hotel lobby - he was looking simple. He wore simple Ankara attire. I felt touched. He walked up to me and was glad to see me again. But deep within me I was not impressed with his status compared to mine and poor me, I couldn't hide it. We exchanged contact details and I could see the joy in him as he collected mine.

I told him I will drop him home in my brand new Range Rover and I pointed it to him. He declined and said he had already called for his car. It looked old, a 2001 Honda Accord.

I invited him the next day for lunch at my house. A part of me wanted to impress him - To show off my success and affluence to him, while another was to discuss opportunities and possibly help him.

He drove to Parkview where I lived. He looked impressed with my home. I had taken a heavy mortgage. In fact I was heavily in debt. We had lunch. He told me he was into small business and particularly real estate. I brought up more business discussions, but he didn't sound too interested. I asked him how I could help him. He said he was fine. I even told him if he was interested, I could help him secure some loans... He looked at me and smiled.

He told me he would invite me over soon to his place. His old car came for him. I was grateful to God for what I had. “Fingers are not all equal”, I thought to myself...I was lucky. I worked in a good place.

Two weeks later, we went to see him in Ikeja. My wife and I. She was reluctant to go because she was not impressed with the man's status as to warrant our visiting him in his house. I was able to convince her that we were close friends in college. We saw the Estate. *Wuraola Estate.* We asked for directions to his home. Those leading us spoke his name with deference.

It was a simple but lovely home. A 4 bedroom bungalow. I saw 4 cars parked in front. We entered his home. It was simply elegant with a touch of class inside. He welcomed us warmly.

Lunch was well served. His wife called him Baba Wuraola

During lunch, he asked about my MD. He said they were friends. I saw a company gift on one of his tables nearby. That company owned about 38% shares where I worked. I enquired from him about it. He smiled. He told me he owned the company. He also owned the estate.

I did not know when I called him sir... I was in awe of him too.

I had learnt a lesson in humility - A big one. Appearances are deceptive. He noticed my discomfort.

Driving back home, I was very quiet. My wife was humbled and extremely calm. I could perceive the thoughts in her mind. I looked at myself. Living on loans, heavy loans and showing off while someone who pays my salary is quite modest and living a simple life!
Indeed Deeper Rivers Flow In Majestic Silence!

By Ademola Henry Adigun

77 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Godsfavour78: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bonatheripper:
it's his way of life.
he's rich with the behaviour of a poor man.

we all can't be like him.

in short, Bleep u mark for bursting ads accounts
what happened to your ads account.?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by generationz(f): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
careytommy37:

Niggu, nobody in that picture is lower-class by any standard
Can't you see the house? The fridge? The chairs?

Do you know any other person there except Mark and his wife?

I think they are Priscillas family members.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by omoadeleye(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
People be talking like they own you or can dictate to you or want you to meet their expectations, thunder ⚡⚡will strike critics wherever they are. No wonder they are still poor.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) / Complete Tutorials On Designing A Wapka.m0bi Site.(codes/scripts Etc) / Mark Zuckerberg Jogging On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.