Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX (37207 Views)

Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) / New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by Wolfbrother(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2017
i see a pattern here

Isis:

1 Like

Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by nepapole(m): 7:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Phuck shit!! 2016 thread.
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by Ukalejohn(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2017
Anything Hausa stupidity follow
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by iamkneeyi: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Nah inside the pot Alibaba hide it's treasures million years ago ..
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by Afritop(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2017
That reminds me of the mumu lecturers and the greedy NNPC staffs that were promised security to the hotbeds of boko haram in borno state. What they saw was better imagined
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by Afritop(m): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2017
passionatebae:
Wetin come dey inside the pot?
It is only those people that were armed to the teeth knows the answer

1 Like

Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by 1Nairaboy(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2017
"May b there is a hidden treasure in the Pot" but I see a the Mummy 2017 edition lolz if u hv see d Movie

1 Like

Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by Lescalier: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2017
seguno2:

Do you think that the lack of knowledge and inadequate education has anything to do with it?

The politicians and government officials destroying this country, dnt they have this knowledge and adequate education?

It's the trickle down effect.
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by funmise007(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2017
Humm I smelt "THE MUMMY" returns
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by Mnbv: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2017
shocked God already said concerning these ones that it is through digging well that they will make it in life!!!

1 Like

Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by dalass(f): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2017
I blame those authorities who were contacted even during the weekend and didn't do anything about it. The diggers tried by bringing out the massive pot without damaging it.
I am sure that if it were sacks of money, they would have carried it immediately!
The Northern people sha smh
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2017
The problem was leaving the said pot in that site they should have moved it to another location for further discoveries
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by goldedprince: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2017
good dey destroyed it. idiots already talking og jinns
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by Riqueleme(m): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2017
SalomonKane:
Well done guys. I wonder what they were looking for initially.

All the same, well done. It's about time we start excavating our history and preserving our heritage.
hmmmmm
maybe dem dey look for blade or pencil
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by manikspears: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Taramiz:
Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano Vandalized by hoodlooms

National Commission for Museum and Monuments staff were contacted and soon arrived at the scene. They promptly took over the continuation of the excavation exercise. These experts secured the site and restricted access to the precious pots, only allowing persons of authority to enter the fenced construction are. The traditional Ward Head Malam Auwalu Rabiu when contacted informed DesignWorld INTERNATIONAL source that such artifacts are a rare find and could contain some very precious items that could add to the treasures collected at the Gidan Makama Museum of Kano State.

It was a weekend and so all efforts by the NCMM-Gidan Makama staff to effectively remove the pots and relocate them to their premises were reserved for Monday 31st October. With the assurance that the site was fully secured and the treasured pots safe, all was settled. Only for Monday morning to come and the National Museum staff got to the site and meet it vandalized by persons unknown. They were told that around 2:00-3:00am the previous night, a bunch of hoodlums numbering about 25-30 of them, fully armed to the teeth stormed the site. They chased off the few local security guards and descended upon the pots! Pow!!!

http://www.designworldinternational.com/kano-found-giant-pots-vandalized-i/
\

so inshort a jinn is roaming around kano presently,it ok kontunu.

1 Like

Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by Foxtrox266: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2017
AlomoReloaded:

now, who said this guy isn't close to being a prophet?
bru!!! dat guy has foresight, he See's vision.,,, just wat he said has happen few minutes he said it.....welcome to D ZOOnatioN
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by passionatebae: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Afritop:
It is only those people that were armed to the teeth knows the answer

Lol

To the teeth
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by seguno2: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2017
Lescalier:
The politicians and government officials destroying this country, dnt they have this knowledge and adequate education?

It's the trickle down effect.

Why did you single out the politicians and government officials?
What about the educated middle class?
Why can't they contribute to spreading knowledge and education to others?
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by Lakesidenet: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2017
grin
I laughed and fell down

Nigeria will remind backward because of how some people reason

Sometimes I think it's best to divide this country

Smh
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by Lescalier: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2017
seguno2:

Why did you single out the politicians and government officials?
What about the educated middle class?
Why can't they contribute to spreading knowledge and education to others?

Get out of here.
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by RillJ(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2017
And the content(s) of the aged pot disappeared.

Reckless set of people.

Taramiz:
Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano Vandalized by hoodlooms

National Commission for Museum and Monuments staff were contacted and soon arrived at the scene. They promptly took over the continuation of the excavation exercise. These experts secured the site and restricted access to the precious pots, only allowing persons of authority to enter the fenced construction are. The traditional Ward Head Malam Auwalu Rabiu when contacted informed DesignWorld INTERNATIONAL source that such artifacts are a rare find and could contain some very precious items that could add to the treasures collected at the Gidan Makama Museum of Kano State.

It was a weekend and so all efforts by the NCMM-Gidan Makama staff to effectively remove the pots and relocate them to their premises were reserved for Monday 31st October. With the assurance that the site was fully secured and the treasured pots safe, all was settled. Only for Monday morning to come and the National Museum staff got to the site and meet it vandalized by persons unknown. They were told that around 2:00-3:00am the previous night, a bunch of hoodlums numbering about 25-30 of them, fully armed to the teeth stormed the site. They chased off the few local security guards and descended upon the pots! Pow!!!

http://www.designworldinternational.com/kano-found-giant-pots-vandalized-i/

1 Like

Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by Coloradvantage(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2017
dem won see gold and diamonds inside... pity! ..
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by smoothlips(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2017
where in Kano was this discovered?
and why is it not on mainstream media?
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by mikolo80: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2017
seguno2:

Looks like you spoke just in time.
See the post below that came right after your own.

hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by mrMeen(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2017
Proffdada:
Wetin gambari know? undecided
how you take know the gambari.
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by Awoofawo(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2017
luciouscookie:
And unknown persons vandalized the mystery pot

More like treasure hunters do the needful to the pot....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by itsjane: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
passionatebae:
Wetin come dey inside the pot?
grin ;Dmystery jini

1 Like

Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by Rajosh(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
open the pot joor. Nigeria is already disorganized. There's no mystery that can frighten us anymore. Na today?
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by iambijo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
gqboyy:
Tukunyar Samudawa ce
hehehe wai samudawa, tukunyar mai jego che
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by gqboyy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
iambijo:
hehehe wai samudawa, tukunyar mai jego che
Lol. Ko ta me shayi ba
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by iambijo(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
gqboyy:

Lol. Ko ta me shayi ba
hehehehe ina so in sayi phone kano next week am doing my nysc in gusau
Re: Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX by gqboyy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
iambijo:
hehehehe ina so in sayi phone kano next week am doing my nysc in gusau
Gsky ne. Sun cika maka aljihu da alloweee kenan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge / Ubaka & Atikpo Chukwuebuka Patrick Invent OGANIHU C² Bitter Leaf Washing Machine / Farmers Dig Out Huge Python (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.