Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless (9923 Views)

Coronavirus: Islamic Way Of Preventing The Spread Of The Virus / Islamic Way Of Congratulating Parent On The Occasion Of Birth / Fake News: Islamic Way Of Managing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
[size=20] Islam Is A Sectless Religion [/size]

Islam as a religion is one and have no division. Yet some Muslim have sect but not Islam.

In Islam, there is nothing like Shia and Sunni

The Qura’n says in Surah Al-Imran, Ch. No. 3, V. No. 103 [b]‘Hold together to the rope of Allah, and be not divided’

– The verse above says Islam have no division.

Qur’an say clearly in Surah Anaam, Ch. No. 6, V. No. 159 that… Who ever makes sects… divisions in Religion of Islam, he has nothing to do with Allah (SWT).

If you make sect and teaches innovations in the Islamic religion, then you have nothing to do with Allah.

How do I know the right way

A true Muslim in this time is a Muslim who obeys Allah through the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. Any other ideology apart from this is a wrong path.

O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. [size=16]And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, [/size] if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result. Quran

The verse said it all, if you should have any sect then that sect should be the Islamic religion itself obeying Allah and his messenger and those in authority.

If you have disagreement, then keep your altercations aside and look for what Allah and His messenger teach.

If you believe in Allah and you believe you will die as well as resurrected hereafter, then this is the way you should practice Islam and it's the best way that will yield A+ result for you which is paradise.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Zaikon(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
ALHAMDULILLAH
@ OP
BARAKALLAHU FIYHI

2 Likes

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
The verse above is chapter 4 verse 39 (Suratul Nisa'i)

1 Like

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by nigeriafilm(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
You can not not communicate, by being sectless is also another sect. The name is sectless, so long as there is/are dividing line(s) between you and the other man, you are already on another queue. Let's work on our unity, love for one another and the need to always forgive your neigbour. MaashaAllah

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by puregrace(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jazakumullahi khaeer
Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Ahmadgani(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Qur'an has given out the solution to all problems, though you have to look beyond literal explanations, some solutions require analogical explanation.

SECTIONALISM is and still remain one of the biggest problems facing Islam today not only as a religion but even as a way life.

Extremism gave birth to corrupt ideology and in turn that led to chaos and abuse f Islamic principles.

The only solution is for us to look back on the leadership qualities of Rasul SAW, his sahabahs and the tabiun.

5 Likes

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Mujaheeeden: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Why are the Shiite now being killed by the Sunni Wahabbi?

Wake up and smell the coffee

2 Likes

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Zaikon:
ALHAMDULILLAH
@ OP
BARAKALLAHU FIYHI

Wa'anta BarakalLahu fika.

puregrace:
Jazakumullahi khaeer

Wa'anta JazaKallahu Khairan

Lagusta:
Oh may Allah continue to bless you dearest OP....

Only if other Muslims can adhere to this message, and not to claim "ahlus-sunnah wal-jama'a" or "tabling" or "asalatus" or "tijaniyah" or "shia" or whatever...

Just follow the Quran, follow the authentic Hadith

Jazaakumullah khairan OP

JazaKallahu Khairan
nitt:
Op, may Allah reward you for this post.

you made my day.

Ameen may Allah reward you also.
Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Lagusta(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oh may Allah continue to bless you dearest OP....

Only if other Muslims can adhere to this message, and not to claim "ahlus-sunnah wal-jama'a" or "tabling" or "asalatus" or "tijaniyah" or "shia" or whatever...

Just follow the Quran, follow the authentic Hadith (please no fabricated Hadith, even weak ones that don't adhere to the Quran would be rejected) and live a good life.....

Jazaakumullah khairan OP

5 Likes

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Lagusta(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
nigeriafilm:
You can not not communicate, by being sectless is also another sect. The name is sectless, so long as there is/are dividing line(s) between you and the other man, you are already on another queue. Let's work on our unity, love for one another and the need to always forgive your neigbour. MaashaAllah

Yes we concur, by being sectless we delete ALL sects, bring about peace and unity not only among us Muslims but with other fellow human beings.....

May Allah continue to guide us......

1 Like

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by tartar9(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sunnis,Shias,Sufis...etc-these are just names used for grouping together people sharing particular beliefs,and deviating in others.These names didn't just come up for no reason.To say our denomination shouldn't matter is a great misdirection.
Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by ArabMopol(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
all this bla bla bla will that bring Bridget Agbahime back to life

1 Like

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by ModestGal(f): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jx lik somone said,sectlesnes is a sect on itz own,we hv ppl called laa jaama,it means sectlesnes, for peace to rain,no matter what sect you are,mind your busines and stop doing like you are the only one going to Jannatul firdaus and the rest hell fire,evn if u wanto preach thier aqeedah is wrong,say it in a peaceful manner and not abusive manner,co exist happily with others in a peaceful way,then we wil all be good.To d sunnis and shias,u ppl should pls let the world have peace,u too dey cause too much wahala with ur fighting nd killing mentality and stop acting like the secretary to Allahs palace and the manager incharge of paradise,thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
ArabMopol:
all this bla bla bla will that bring
Bridget
Agbahime back to life
The topic is not about her. Go and read again or open a thread that can brought her back.
Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by lilreese: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Interesting
Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by sanusikebbe(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
The main reason for sects in Islam is as a result of ignorance in the religious teachings and quest for fame and vengeance on others whose knowledge of religion differs from yours. If true teachings of Islam are to be followed, Muslims have no teacher than the Qur'an and the Holy Prophet(SAW).Neither of these teaches sects in Islam. Besides, the Holy prophet and his companions who virtually are considered as the dwellers of Al-jannah(Paradise),were not or did not belong to any of the sects. We cannot claim to know or love Allah (SWA) more than they do yet we go on with all these extremism of sectarian religion, to the extent of considering others not belonging to their sects as infidels. Subhana Llah. May Allah guide us on the right path to Jannah and protect us from the wrong path to Jahannam. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by nitt: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Op, may Allah reward you for this post.
you made my day.
Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by olahero(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
MODESTGAL this your comment self.

1 Like

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by adejaresalami1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Alihamdulilah for this topic

I see people running away from this topic especially the sect Muslim , whenever anyone ask me which sect I belong to I will simply say I am a muslim, this answer will get some even muslim befuddled like are you claiming we are not muslim and I will say there's no sect in islam.

This is where the craziness will start like haaaa you have been infected with the virus of laa jamah

Islam has eventually turn out to be like the religion of the nosoroh we have sect up to 10k with different manhaj, this one will doing wasifa and making noise in the mosque, the other will going for 3,40 and 4month outing I mean the likes of tabligh

May Allah(swt) save us from this sect.

2 Likes

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by ArabMopol(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

The topic is not about her. Go and read again or open a thread that can brought her back.
I don't bloody care... I knw her life is nothing to you once she is not a Muslim... I heard how emir council swept it under the carpet
Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Ologuntere(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:
[size=20] Islam Is A Sectless Religion [/size]

Islam as a religion is one and have no division. Yet some Muslim have sect but not Islam.

In Islam, there is nothing like Shia and Sunni

The Qura’n says in Surah Al-Imran, Ch. No. 3, V. No. 103 [b]‘Hold together to the rope of Allah, and be not divided’

– The verse above says Islam have no division.

Qur’an say clearly in Surah Anaam, Ch. No. 6, V. No. 159 that… Who ever makes sects… divisions in Religion of Islam, he has nothing to do with Allah (SWT).

If you make sect and teaches innovations in the Islamic religion, then you have nothing to do with Allah.

A true Muslim in this time is a Muslim who obeys Allah through the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. Any other ideology apart from this is a wrong path.

O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. [size=16]And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, [/size] if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result. Quran

The verse said it all, if you should have any sect then that sect should be the Islamic religion itself obeying Allah and his messenger and those in authority.

If you have disagreement, then keep your altercations aside and look for what Allah and His messenger teach.

If you believe in Allah and you believe you will die as well as resurrected hereafter, then this is the way you should practice Islam and it's the best way that will yield A+ result for you which is paradise.
Alhamdlillahi Alhamdulillahi Alhamdulillahi.May Almighty Allah continue to assist me in whatever I lay my hand on Ameen
Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by mztakayswitch3(m): 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
All this islamic sects was caused by the fight for caliphate between the follower of abu bakr and seyidinah ali
For me i dnt care about any sects..i just practise Islam the way the Quran and Hadith says..
Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by heftycul: 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
this made my day
Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Friendchoice this is for you;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IInyrAct1gk

Anaa salafee 'ala kitaab wa sunnah wa 'ala manhaj salaf as-solih!

I am a follower of the predecessors of islam upon the Qur'an and sunnah using the methodology of the pious predecessors of islam – The sahabas, theur students and the students of their students.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
^^ Now I wouldn't have said anything but i saw somebody saying it's wrong to say "Ahlul sunnah wal jama'ah" maybe due to ignorance about what the name meant, instead of you to correct the person, you didn't say anything, are we to say you are ignorant about what it means?

1 Like

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Walexz02(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Alahamdulillah for being a Muslim
When some people ask which sext i belong to
I always answer that i am Muslim. I belong to no sect but believe in Allah and his messenger smiley
Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Friendchoice this is for you;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IInyrAct1gk

Anaa salafee 'ala kitaab wa sunnah wa 'ala manhaj salaf as-solih!

I am a follower of the predecessors of islam upon the Qur'an and sunnah using the methodology of the pious predecessors of islam – The sahabas, theur students and the students of their students.

I have watch but not all. Let me made myself very clear. If you call yourself any name, it doesn't matter. But if you teach anything outside Islam Quran and Sunnah of Muhammad peace be upon. and his entire companions / household without exception, then you belong to a sect. And you have nothing to do with Allah.

If you call yourself anything and follow the right way, You're a Muslim. I am busy now, I will watch it letter.
Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

I have watch but not all. Let me made myself very clear. If you call yourself any name, it doesn't matter. But if you teach anything outside Islam Quran and Sunnah of Muhammad peace be upon. and his entire companions / household without exception, then you belong to a sect. And you have nothing to do with Allah.

If you call yourself anything and follow the right way, You're a Muslim. I am busy now, I will watch it letter.

like shaykh Albanee said it is the statement of the ignorant.....

by the way you follow just the companions? how bout the tabeen? tabi tabeen?

1 Like

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:

like shaykh Albanee said it is the statement of the ignorant.....

by the way you follow just the companions? how bout the tabeen? tabi tabeen?

And the generation that follows them, the one that follows them also...... etc. They are next when it comes to understanding of Islam. You cannot understand Islam more than them. they copy what the companions do. its a thread.
Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Demmzy15(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
^^ Now I wouldn't have said anything but i saw somebody saying it's wrong to say "Ahlul sunnah wal jama'ah" maybe due to ignorance about what the name meant, instead of you to correct the person, you didn't say anything, are we to say you are ignorant about what it means?
As per the underlined, the term "Ahl Sunnah Wa Ja'amah"(salafiyyah) cannot be thrown out, this term was concocted by Ahl Bayt Sahabi, Al Imam Abdullah Ibn Abbas:

Imam Al-Lalaka’i mentions in his ‘Sharh Usul I’tiqad Ahl as-Sunnah’ (1/72) – a book where many SAHIH narrations from Imam Jafar Al-Sadiq are reported – that the first person to have actually used the term ‘Ahl Al-Sunnah wa Al-Jama’ah’ was Ibn ‘Abbas the Hashimite Sahabi of the Ahl Al-Bayt, when explaining the verse:

{“…on the day when some faces will be brightened, and some faces will be blackened…”} [Al ‘Imran; 106]

He said: “Those whose faces will be brightened are Ahl Al-Sunnah wa Al-Jama’ah. As for those whose faces will be blackened, then they are the people of innovation and misguidance (Ahl Al-Bida’ wa Al-Dhalalah).”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ahlul Sunnah means: The follower of Islam. The guy probably don't know it meaning. It is not bad if you help me do so. If you look all the post. I have not reply anyone. I only respond to Prayers with statement like Jazakallahu Khairan. Because I am a little beat busy today, I don't want to engage in too much arguments with a person if I tell him he/she is wrong.
Re: The Correct Islamic Way To Follow Is Sectless by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

And the generation that follows them, the one that follows them also...... etc. They are next when it comes to understanding of Islam. You cannot understand Islam more than them. they copy what the companions do. its a thread.

you have to follow their understanding too because the prophet single handedly recommended them for us, so you don't stop at the sahabas but the next 2 generations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Do Upon Seeing A Bad Dream? / Tu Baba And True Baba / What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.