Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails (1131 Views)

Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Japan Reopens Beaches Hit By 2011 Nuclear, Tsunami Disaster(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by Sipcyp(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
In a letter to eight members of the Senate and House, FBI Director James Comey said he will investigate new emails that might be relevant for the investigation of Hillary Clinton.

Comey said that because of “recent developments” was writing to supplement his previous testimony that the FBI was terminated its investigations emails Hillary Clinton, former Secretary of State and current Democratic presidential candidate.

“In connection to an unrelated case, the FBI has been aware of the existence of the emails that you feel are relevant to research. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team told me this yesterday and I agree that the FBI should take steps research appropriate for these couriers look and determine if they contain classified information, and to assess their importance in research, “he said.

“Although the FBI still can not say whether this is a significant material can not predict how much it will take this extra work, I think it’s important upgrade to its committees on our efforts in light of my previous testimony,” he added.

Sources close say the newly discovered emails are not related to
Read the who Story below
===>> http://sipcypriannewsalive.com/the-fbi-investigation-reopens-hillary-clintons-emails/

Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by IykeChukz(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thank God USA is not Nigeria, it would've taken only 13 SAN to die the matter.

Please who is the most trusted candidate self?
Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by elampiro(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is serious now. They covered for her the first time, let's see if Obama will still protect her.
Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by rose54321: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Trump going up again. cheesy grin
Abeg Trump shut up and don't mess up this opportunity.

5 Likes

Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by elampiro(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2016
Hillary will likely blame this on Russia.

Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by missjo(f): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
rose54321:
Trump going up again. cheesy grin
Abeg Trump shut up and don't mess up this opportunity.
This is just the hardcore problem with his situation. If the man spoke and tweet less,his numbers might have been looking much better now. cheesy
Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by panafrican(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Too many skeletons in her closet.
Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by Lucasbalo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
panafrican:
Too many skeletons in her closet.
How do you know ?. I guess you have been inside her closet. We have a big surprise waiting for you Foreigners for Tramp on November 8. The Racist demagogue will go down in 10 days.

1 Like

Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by ValerianSteel(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
elampiro:
Hillary will likely blame this on Russia.
No presidential candidate has faced 30 years of republican attacks inventing one scandal or the other,spending $500million of tax payers money on partisan witch hunt investigations that have found nothing the past 3 decades.

Republicans call her a crook,a criminal.Guess what a criminal who has evaded every attacks for 30 years and still made it to the presidential stage must either be a very smart criminal or maybe the real crooks are the people who have been out to get her from day 1 and have found nothing to hang her with.

Trump can get his hopes up,maybe the election will be close,Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton is the 45th President of the United States.

1 Like

Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by elampiro(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:
No presidential candidate has faced 30 years of republican attacks inventing one scandal or the other,spending $500million of tax payers money on partisan witch hunt investigations that have found nothing the past 3 decades.

Republicans call her a crook,a criminal.Guess what a criminal who has evaded every attacks for 30 years and still made it to the presidential stage must either be a very smart criminal or maybe the real crooks are the people who have been out to get her from day 1 and have found nothing to hang her with.

Trump can get his hopes up,maybe the election will be close,Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton is the 45th President of the United States.

If the system were not corrupt, Killary would be in jail. Even FBI even knew she was guilty, but they let her off the hook by blaming it on carelessness.
Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by elampiro(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
missjo:

This is just the hardcore problem with his situation. If the man spoke and tweet less,his numbers might have been looking much better now. cheesy

But the system is actually rigged. There is someone who testified to that in a court under oath, how he was made to code voting machines to count for only one party - the Democrats. All recorded cases of election machine wrong (fraudulent) vote switches are in favour of Democrats.
Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by Lucasbalo(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:

To your last statement, Amen to that. From your mouth to the ears of God.

1 Like

Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by panafrican(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lucasbalo:
How do you know ?. I guess you have been inside her closet. We have a big surprise waiting for you Foreigners for Tramp on November 8. The Racist demagogue will go down in 10 days.
We thought Trump was the only Xenophobic .Didn't know KKK demon- kraats hate competition.
Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by edi287: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Like joke, Trump will win this elections.

If Hillary scales through this, I go cut am serious cap.

For Comey to bring this up 11 days before the elections means there's something serious.
Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by Onopa(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
edi287:
Like joke, Trump will win this elections.

If Hillary scales through this, I go cut am serious cap.

For Comey to bring this up 11 days before the elections means there's something serious.

Yeah

The FBI is trying to do their job

They want America public to know the criminal they trying to elect.
Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by Lucasbalo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
panafrican:
We thought Trump was the only Xenophobic .Didn't know KKK demon- kraats hate competition.
You just like to show your ignorance. What's xenophobic about my post ?. What has KKK got to do with me being a Democrat ?. Go and take your meds.
Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by panafrican(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You just like to show your ignorance. What's xenophobic about my post ?. What has KKK got to do with me being a Democrat ?. Go and take your meds.

1. You keep on talking about Foreigners supporting Trump. Did you call Farrakhan a Foreigner when he said good things about Trump some months ago ? Many folks here were in the US before you were born. They have the rights to
vote under the 14th Amendment.

2. KKK was founded by Democrats , not republicans. you know that very well.
Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by Lucasbalo(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
panafrican:

1. You keep on talking about Foreigners supporting Trump. Did you call Farrakhan a Foreigner when he said good things about Trump some months ago ? Many folks here were in the US before you were born. They have the rights to
vote under the 14th Amendment.

2. KKK was founded by Democrats , not republicans. you know that very well.
Like I said before, stick to your panafricanism. I don't have a problem with that but your latest post makes no sense. Tell me when Louis Farrakhan starts supporting Tramp. When did I stop anyone from voting ?. KKK were not founded by the Democrats. KKK was pre democratic and Republican party. It was the Dixiecrats now republicans that statred with their Jim Crownism which leads to all the white nationalists, Aryan Nations and Ku Klus Klan and they all embrace the Republican party now and their racist flag bearer. Like I said, stick to your panafricanism.
Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by Lucasbalo(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
elampiro:

But the system is actually rigged. There is someone who testified to that in a court under oath, how he was made to code voting machines to count for only one party - the Democrats. All recorded cases of election machine wrong (fraudulent) vote switches are in favour of Democrats.
The only person caught voting twice is in Ohio, a white woman voting twice for Tramp.
Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by elampiro(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The only person caught voting twice is in Ohio, a white woman voting twice for Tramp.

You differently have not been following what is happening. Democrats are the only ones voting twice. George Soros has helped them to program voting machines to switch Republican votes to Democrats.

I can bring you reports of some election fraud favoring Democrats.
Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by ycat: 4:49am On Oct 31, 2016
Hahaha! Life Insurance! I hope Odunade Adekola can make this into a movie. The FBI has to quickly move Huma into a special protective custody before Killary Clinton's hitman gets to her. That's 20years worth of secret crimes the Clintons will do everything to bury with her aid. If FBI allows Huma to be found dead with four bullets holes at the back of the head beside a suicide note, the agency should be sued by her family. They know that both the Whitehouse and democrats will make sure she doesn't talk to the FBI, and Huma who had her mind set on being chief of staff will not only be angry for rug being pulled from under her feet, but pull others down with her if she is indicted.
Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by missjo(f): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
elampiro:

We will know the outcome soon.
Re: The FBI Investigation Reopens Hillary Clinton’s Emails by IamOdin: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
ValerianSteel:

NiQ, i need ur sincere answer to this question.

If trump were in hillary's shoes, do you think he'd still be in the race??

Yes or No (with reasons).

(1) (Reply)

US Elections: Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Spills ! / Trump's First Reactions To Kamala Harris Being Pick As Joe Biden Running Mate / Kamara Harris Sets To Become The First US Female President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.