Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October (14359 Views)

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by flamingREED(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Originalsly:
Really? ...not sure I can afford to go to this one.... would they be ehmmm... emancipating me of my money?

O soul,, consider and be wise,
And seek salvation while you may,
In this alone your safety lies
Against the awful judgment day;
'Tis Heaven or Hell, the choice is yours
Which through eternity endures.

Satan has taught mankind to sin.
And lures them from the heavenly goal;
Shall he a further triumph win,
And doom your unrepenting soul
To travel an unending road,
Forever separate from God?

Where God is not O awful thought,
A realm deserted, cast aside,
With sin to full fruition brought
And evil crowned and deified;
Where dread remorse and vain desire
Burn like an unconsuming fire.

God stoops from Heaven your soul to save,
He calls you now from Calvary;
What hope have you beyond the grave,
And who can give you hope but he?
Why longer in your sin remain?
For your redemption Christ was slain.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by ayobase(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
We had a dose of him on Thursday .

Wonderful and humble man of God.

More anointing Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by afanide: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nice.....
Spread the Gospel.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by Originalsly: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
flamingREED:

O soul,, consider and be wise,
And seek salvation while you may,
In this alone your safety lies
Against the awful judgment day;
'Tis Heaven or Hell, the choice is yours
Which through eternity endures.

Satan has taught mankind to sin.
And lures them from the heavenly goal;
Shall he a further triumph win,
And doom your unrepenting soul
To travel an unending road,
Forever separate from God?

Where God is not O awful thought,
A realm deserted, cast aside,
With sin to full fruition brought
And evil crowned and deified;
Where dread remorse and vain desire
Burn like an unconsuming fire.

God stoops from Heaven your soul to save,
He calls you now from Calvary;
What hope have you beyond the grave,
And who can give you hope but he?
Why longer in your sin remain?
For your redemption Christ was slain.
What does all this mean?...yes/no?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Na turn by turn....... Lagos z waiting for the end of November when the Lagis-wide crusade will come again..... All things r being put in place fa. May God keep strengthening him

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by Kingjoe7: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Originalsly:
Really? ...not sure I can afford to go to this one.... would they be ehmmm... emancipating me of my money?
U made it sound like u really have d money. Mtcheeew must u comment or are they paying u 4 making comments

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by Greatzeus(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
flamingREED:
He'll be in PH on the 6th of November, next Sunday evening.

The last time he visited, early this October,
The fifty-thousand seater capacity stadium was filled plus an overflow.

All members of the government were present.

Be there. 'twill be exceeding great again.
Yes you are right

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by Kingjoe7: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
MrMoney007:
Pastors of tithe. always targeting crusade at the end of every month.
U don't have to display ur ignorance for the world.dclm don't collect tithes in crusade, besides no 1 they force u to pay tithe sef

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by perfectwazobia1: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
MrMoney007:
Pastor Kumuyi doesn't collect offering in all his crusade. Do your research please, even the local deeper life churches don't collect offering of any kind on crusade ground.
Deeper life members hope I'm right

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by rockyh(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
MrMoney007:
av u ever attended any deeper life crusade n pay anything as an offering .please rephrase ur words

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by rockyh(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
edsolo51:
I gat a lot of respect for this man of God
same with me n many political holders
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by Pearlvictory(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
MrMoney007:
I'm sure you've never heard of this saying..."never say things you have little or no knowledge about"

In deeper life's crusades, no offering or collection is made. Never.
But you won't know this because you're busy jumping into conclusions.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by whitebeard(m): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
haters will continue to hate..!!!I wonder how they even survive
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by dahunsi12(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
perfectwazobia1:

Pastor Kumuyi doesn't collect offering in all his crusade. Do your research please, even the local deeper life churches don't collect offering of any kind on crusade ground.

You are very correct. The guy is a learner

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by serenegroup(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
am here live at the national stadium. wounderful atmosphere

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by maxti: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
https://webcast.dclm.org/audio

You can stream live videos and Audio
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by pintoism(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
He was in Nazarawa capital (Lafia) dis morning for Sunday worship service, now in Abuja, more anointing sir (as d topic of today message says)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
McSterling:
Crusade upon crusade, yet social vices rage and crime increases. If thousands really do become better people by conversion to Christ at these crusades, over the years, shouldn't we be seeing the positive social and economic effects? Don't these pastors think about this?

Have you sat down to think how it would have been if there was no effort of reaching out at first? Be sober man!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
MrMoney007:

See ya life....look the number of quotes you gotten for talking waywardly...ask for forgiveness...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by engineerboat(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
perfectwazobia1:

You are very correct.

The guy making that ascertion should give us evidence or He should keep his mouth shot

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by engineerboat(m): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
maxti:
https://webcast.dclm.org/audio

You can stream live videos and Audio

You can also get hooked up through.

its live now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENsJCM7sLxk
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by Iamvictor(m): 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Solution Night will take place in Osogbo on Wednesday Nov 2 don't miss it.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by Certitude(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
perfectwazobia1:

hell yeah! fucking right!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by nwakaibeya1: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Behold Evil marine,occult world rules&many claimng to be good people or know JESUS CHRIST or dont know JESUSCHRIST have roots and draw strength from evil marine&occultic world&decieve &pretend before spiritually blind humanbeings and not to us who are with the LIGHT & UNBELIEVABLE POWER and thats why we told humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD it is only at night that we know who is who there are no pretenses at night everything is naked and no hidden place at night and that is why we keep talking about the light that has come upon the earth and it is that light that you must embrace to enable you see and know the evil people around and deal with them with out mercy and judge them finally

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by 2sign: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
horlakunle25:
Jst imagine!! Inside a national stadium 4 a church crusade....! No be match dem wan play ooo!! And na so dem pastor chris and nigeria brewery take spoil national stadium 4 surulere lagos!!
Even Old Trafford,Nou camp,Emirates,s staples centre are all used for concerts.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by 2sign: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Certitude:

hell yeah! fucking right!
Right, even during d retreat,offerings are only collected on Sunday's
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by Austin234(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
It was like that when Noah was warming the world of the impending danger ahead, untill the due time for God to pour His wrath upon earth. So shall it be before the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. He who has ears, let him hear.

McSterling:
Crusade upon crusade, yet social vices rage and crime increases. If thousands really do become better people by conversion to Christ at these crusades, over the years, shouldn't we be seeing the positive social and economic effects? Don't these pastors think about this?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by buffalowings4: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
FYI

The miracles would only apply if you bring your dollar denominated tithes.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by matoyeh(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
McSterling:
honestly. . they even become worst when they come back. causing unrest everyday and everywhere in the name of... taketh it by force.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by seunlayi(m): 6:38am On Oct 31, 2016
MrMoney007:

Find time and put your ego aside to visit any of the crusade with your pocket Sealed because the church doesn't Collect offering during crusades, you can also get free transport to and fro the venue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by hahn(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2016
McSterling:

Thinking is not part of religion undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October by ChangeU(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2016
MrMoney007:
IF YOU NEVER KNEW, KNOW IT NOW THAT, OFFERINGS ARE NOT COLLECTED AT CRUSADES. THIS IS BECAUSE, IT IS AN EVANGELISTIC MEETING, SOLELY FOCUSED ON SOUL WINNING AND INDISCRIMINATE TOUCH OF GOD, WHICH CULMINATES IN SEVERAL WONDERS. I SPEAK, AS IT WERE, FOR THIS MINISTRY ONLY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Acts You Must Be Exhibiting As A Christian / How To Unlock God's Call On Your Life / I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.