Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,481 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Debate.com.ng And Letting.com.ng For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Debate.com.ng And Letting.com.ng For Sale (651 Views)

How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng / Who Enlighten Me The Difference Between (com.ng) And (ng) / Domain Name For Sale (importation.com.ng) and (programming.com.ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate.com.ng And Letting.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Super rich premium keyword donains for sale.
Both not up to 3 months old, Registered with domainking and web4africa respectively...
If you are interested in any of the names let me know..

Please NOTE that Letting.com.ng has a SSL certificate from Globalsign which is worth 20,000
Re: Debate.com.ng And Letting.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 29, 2016
fighal:
Super rich premium keyword donains for sale.
Both not up to 3 months old, Registered with domainking and web4africa respectively...
If you are interested in any of the names let me know..

Please NOTE that Letting.com.ng has a SSL certificate from Globalsign which is worth 20,000
Wow, those are good domain names, especially debate.com.ng. Why not publish them also on flipam.com? It's a new online market place for webmasters like you. Check my signature.
Re: Debate.com.ng And Letting.com.ng For Sale by toyosiArewa(f): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
I will suggest you hold on to those domain names, they are unique and will fetch you real money in future
Re: Debate.com.ng And Letting.com.ng For Sale by aragon4realz(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
toyosiArewa:
I will suggest you hold on to those domain names, they are unique and will fetch you real money in future
fetch what money,the domain is not a universal domain,it's kinda restricted to Nigeria and you know Nigerians don't like buying expensive things like that,the rather register a similar domain with slight difference,if the domains where to be .com and not .com.ng then he is probably another millionaire, and moreover him need cash sharp sharp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate.com.ng And Letting.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
aragon4realz:

fetch what money,the domain is not a universal domain,it's kinda restricted to Nigeria and you know Nigerians don't like buying expensive things like that,the rather register a similar domain with slight difference,if the domains where to be .com and not .com.ng then he is probably another millionaire, and moreover him need cash sharp sharp
Oil dey ur head.. The domain extension reduced the value of the domain
Re: Debate.com.ng And Letting.com.ng For Sale by aragon4realz(m): 6:10am On Dec 05, 2016
fighal:
Oil dey ur head.. The domain extension reduced the value of the domain
that sound insulting but I choose to ignor you...keep on buyin .com.ng domain and be hoping to build a castle from it
Re: Debate.com.ng And Letting.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2016
aragon4realz:

that sound insulting but I choose to ignor you...keep on buyin .com.ng domain and be hoping to build a castle from it
lol.. That wasn't an insult.. I meant to say dat u re on track with ur comment.. I'm a domainer for ur Notice..
Re: Debate.com.ng And Letting.com.ng For Sale by aragon4realz(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2016
fighal:
lol.. That wasn't an insult.. I meant to say dat u re on track with ur comment.. I'm a domainer for ur Notice..
alright I guess I misinterpreted you

(1) (Reply)

Closed Thread / Feedback Needed On New Networking And Dating Site For Professionals / Infolinks Account With $17 For Sale At A Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.