Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Does The Bibble Contradicts????? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Bibble Contradicts????? (620 Views)

Why Is "The Book Of Enoch" Regarded As Forbidden And Not Included In The Bibble? / God's Omnipotence Contradicts The Requirement For Free Will In God's Plan. / If The Qur'an Affirms The Gospels, Then It Contradicts Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Bibble Contradicts????? by HAKKINS(f): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
hello nairalanders and a walm hello to those of you that believe in christ.............there is this question that baffles me a lot...i do read the bibble but sometimes it do seems there are coontradictions in the bibble........does the bibble really contradicts??
Re: Does The Bibble Contradicts????? by menxer: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
I thought you have spotted the contradictions already, or you are looking for atheists that would spot the difference for you?
grin

1 Like

Re: Does The Bibble Contradicts????? by felixomor: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
HAKKINS:
hello nairalanders and a walm hello to those of you that believe in christ.............there is this question that baffles me a lot...i do read the bibble but sometimes it do seems there are coontradictions in the bibble........does the bibble really contradicts??

No it doesnt.

Read this thread,
It is very explanatory.

https://www.nairaland.com/3538710/bible-contradiction-dummies-correction-internet
Re: Does The Bibble Contradicts????? by Splinz(m): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
HAKKINS:

The Bible does not contradict itself at all. Rather, the Bible is like a jigsaw puzzle.

Like the parables whose usage in the scriptures is to concealed these precious truths from those 'outside' (Matt. 13:10-13), the Bible is written in such a way that it may confused those who have not been "granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven".

To the previledge 'insider', the scriptures is in total harmony with itself, well understood and appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Does The Bibble Contradicts????? by ScienceWatch: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
HAKKINS:
The most effective way to find proof of a contradiction in a belief system is find that their most important practical demonstrations of their belief system has failed.

Christianity's most important practical demonstrations of their belief system lie in the Miracles, Prophecies etc, as commanded by their Master. If you can find proof of that anywhere, you have found proof that the ancient book containing these practical proofs are without contradictions.

If you mothers pie recipe contradicts your wife's pie recipe, what would be the result ?

Honest scientists have seen overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence that there is a CREATOR, coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Scientist are known to make use of Emmanuel TV as the golden opportunity to study and examine the evidence of the abundant healing and demonic deliverance and much more.

Emmanuel TV is a golden opportunity for atheists world wide to study in private and examine the evidence. They will make progress if they put aside their rasicm. God is revealing Himself mightily through a black man. Examine the evidence not the man's color !

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews ATHEISTIC rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked ! The miraculous healing and powerful deliverance from evil spirits continue to the end.

The Bible does not contradict itself at all.
Re: Does The Bibble Contradicts????? by HAKKINS(f): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The most effective way to find proof of a contradiction in a belief system is find that their most important practical demonstrations of their belief system has failed.

Christianity's most important practical demonstrations of their belief system lie in the Miracles, Prophecies etc, as commanded by their Master. If you can find proof of that anywhere, you have found proof that the ancient book containing these practical proofs are without contradictions.

If you mothers pie recipe contradicts your wife's pie recipe, what would be the result ?

Honest scientists have seen overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence that there is a CREATOR, coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Scientist are known to make use of Emmanuel TV as the golden opportunity to study and examine the evidence of the abundant healing and demonic deliverance and much more.

Emmanuel TV is a golden opportunity for atheists world wide to study in private and examine the evidence. They will make progress if they put aside their rasicm. God is revealing Himself mightily through a black man. Examine the evidence not the man's color !

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews ATHEISTIC rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked ! The miraculous healing and powerful deliverance from evil spirits continue to the end.

The Bible does not contradict itself at all.
i love this plain xplanation........thank jah
Re: Does The Bibble Contradicts????? by ScienceWatch: 12:09am On Jan 14, 2017
HAKKINS:
Also check this for more practical evidence that the bible is without contradictions. If the bible was full of contradictions, why dont the hardest practical things in the bible contradict itself ?

Read what Professor Ouweneel who holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ;

Professor Ouweneel says,”I was very much impressed by what I saw, heard and experienced there. Not so much only in seeing the miracles that happened and the sermons that were given, but particularly the spiritual experience in my own soul when I was there. That is something that everyone who doesn't go there in person will miss.

You will not experience personally what it is to be at such a sacred place, where I felt the Lord's presence in a particular way and where He spoke to me on things that He had not spoken on to me previously in such a powerful way.
Professor Ouweneel goes on to explain, “Another thing that people will not experience if they don't go there is what kind of person T.B. Joshua is in himself. I had the opportunity of several in depth conversations with him.

He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).

“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that.
Re: Does The Bibble Contradicts????? by ScienceWatch: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
HAKKINS:
What benefit has the belief in Evolution Theories/ Big Bang, brought to mankind ? No amount of fake science can change the deep love millions of people have for Jesus Christ and the God that He thoroughly demonstrated. Millions see live demonstrations of the
POWER of God in the holy Scan Church Nigeria and 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV.

After doing research into other religions, what evidence do they have that the god they worship is truly greater than the God Jesus Christ revealed and continuously demonstrated. Today that evidence is flowing like a mighty river out of the holy Scoan Church Nigeria for the world to witness.

Only a satanic inspired, feeble-minded person will even attempt to claim that the thousands of personal live testimonial of decent people in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are fake.

(1) (Reply)

Is MouthAction/ Anal Sex Okay In Christian Marriage? / The Problem With Faith: 11 Ways Religion Is Destroying Humanity / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.