Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) (34099 Views)

Jumoke Samuel Becomes SHOE CULTURE HOUSE OF FASHION Ambassador (Photos) / Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) / Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by Deckylicious(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2016
what has been singing set. mtcheeeew.
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by ngoben(f): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2016
Cgts bayelsa boy
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by Tobyshegz(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2016
Issorite.
He will soon be removed sef... Thats all i know
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by LordBaelish: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2016
rokiatu:
Another man's lose is another man's gain.

Congrats Timaya take heart P square. grin

Loss ooo... and it's FTC? wink

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2016
Timaya ever steadfast and consistence in putting out great work (congratulations bro)
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by Tobycharles: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2016
Vivly:
When the price of Goat meat becomes too much, there's always that Ponmo that tastes delicious. Enjoy your recession ambassadorship Timaya.
Meanwhile, I bet you 13456324567 dollars you didn't read that number. You just skipped right over it. You didn't
even realize I put a letter in it. No I didn't but you went back and looked. I want my like.
u deserve it bro, cos u gay me right there
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by kurajordan(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2016
Glo don help him life
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by Revolva(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2016
King of commercial angry gbosa for u
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2016
Vivly:
When the price of Goat meat becomes too much, there's always that Ponmo that tastes delicious. Enjoy your recession ambassadorship Timaya.
Meanwhile, I bet you 13456324567 dollars you didn't read that number. You just skipped right over it. You didn't
even realize I put a letter in it. No I didn't but you went back and looked. I want my like.
I'm guilty of the bolded. Haha
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by oliidell(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2016
Vivly:

My miss nairaland that year! smiley

Yea I figure that's what happend; with Wizzy at least. Dude is presently winning major awards left, right and centre.
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by skywalker001(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2016
ollymoore:
no e no sabi musik e only sabi selling bread plantain
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by DozieInc(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2016
Vivly:
Take ur time oo what sort of play is this.
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by realnas(m): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2016
The day adenuga and glo will realize that Nigerians don't worship celebrities is the day they will understand that world class service delivery is what will help sell your products rather than spending a fortune on these so called ambassadors they should divert such funds to means through which they can enhance and improve on their various services like cheaper data bundles, scholarships for the brightest students etc

1 Like

Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by Icansing: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2016
My turn is coming, watch out,,,
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by Icansing: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2016
realnas:
The day adenuga and glo will realize that Nigerians don't worship celebrities is the day they will understand that world class service delivery is what will help sell your products rather than spending a fortune on these so called ambassadors they should divert such funds to means through which they can enhance and improve on their various services like cheaper data bundles, scholarships for the brightest students etc
U can lie for Africa o,,, do you think music is easy? Brighter student,, music is one of the hardest job sir,, leav book out of this
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by eitsei(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2016
Dharniel:
#Glo_world, I'm not understanding, must an ambassador be a celebrity, those ones don get money already. why not pick up someone like me and make me your ambassador, that way you'll be helping a Nigerian achieve his dream and not just the already made people. Gloworld, please do have a rethink...
abi o.. Make dem dey use people like us
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by yewawa: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2016
Na wah oh!...The rich getting richer while the poor still struggling. .Glo,while dont you put a smile in the faces of the poor too.Find a way of picking from the poor through competitions .Enrich the poor too nationwide,the money you pay can help the poor a lot businesswise.Plssssss.
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2016
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by GoodSide: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
honestly.
i still always download this niggis songs men.
from dem mama with k solo to his new do t wanna be your lover song.
abeg hez too much
simple and rocky

not like boring wizkid and 2face
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
KingRex1:
Glo means business..struggle to kick mtn off
how?
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by mikkypel(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Na recession cause am.. Timaya no go cost
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by metallisc(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Vivly:

Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by lastesd19: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
why did they drop wizzy baba nla?

abi na recession
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by Temysteve(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dharniel:
#Glo_world, I'm not understanding, must an ambassador be a celebrity, those ones don get money already. why not pick up someone like me and make me your ambassador, that way you'll be helping a Nigerian achieve his dream and not just the already made people. Gloworld, please do have a rethink...
GLO will only go bankrupt if they pick someone like you as an ambassador coz you've nothing to deliver...
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Temysteve:
GLO will only go bankrupt if they pick someone like you as an ambassador coz you've nothing to deliver...

it's proper for you to think that way cuz you don't know me, I take no offence in your opinion...
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
holatin:
Mtcheew
.....and d rich get richer
wetin happen 2 ordinary nigerian been d face of an advertisement
u wan advertise for Glo wit dis ur sh1t face! Things don't work that way bro
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by holatin(m): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
cocaineaddict:

u wan advertise for Glo wit dis ur sh1t face! Things don't work that way bro
go and play with ur toy kid
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by Eastlink(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Well deserved! Congrats to my no 1 naija music star. Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa.
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by Eastlink(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
Temysteve:
Hater spotted! See him mouth 'He has nothing to deliver'. Name one thing you've achieved in life that is greater than what Timaya hasn't surpassed.
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by Cayroy4u: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
In timaya's voice, "le goo" wink
Re: Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) by emsheddy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
suzan404:
Congrats Timaya cheesy
I 'quoted' you because I love your signature...We all need that....#handshake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Venue For Iyanya’s All White Birthday Party (Photos) / Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) / Names Of Paul And Anita Okoye's Twins: Nathan Obinna Okoye & Nadia Adaobi Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.