Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

My Journey To Victoria Island - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Journey To Victoria Island (6119 Views)

Best Place To Get Accommodation Close To Victoria Island / Journey To Victoria Island 13, Sinari Daranijo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos / Help: Festac To Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To Victoria Island by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 29, 2016
House Please how can i found my way to Victoria island, kofo abayomi street from iyapaja agege, Please with the cost of transportation
Re: My Journey To Victoria Island by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2016
House Please help a brother
Re: My Journey To Victoria Island by Doyin400l(m): 8:00am On Oct 29, 2016
Kofo Abayomi is In Ikoyi. enter a bus going to obalende from your place, then ask from the bus conductor that you going to Kofo Abayomi. Just budget like 1k for to and fro combined.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Victoria Island by livgenius: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2016
Doyin400l:
Kofo Abayomi is In Ikoyi. enter a bus going to obalende from your place, then ask from the bus conductor that you going to Kofo Abayomi. Just budget like 1k for to and fro combined.

Kofo abayomi is in VI not ikoyi

Get a bus to CMS. Then from cms get a bus going to lekki ajah. Drop at oniru bus stop. From there you'll walk to kofo abayomi.

Kofo abayomi is a very long Street so depending on where you're going you may need to enter keke

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Victoria Island by Doyin400l(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2016
livgenius:

Get a bus to CMS. Then from cms get a bus going to lekki ajah. Drop at oniru bus stop. From there you'll walk to kofo abayomi.

Kofo abayomi is a very long Street so depending on where you're going you may need to enter keke
Correct bro.
Re: My Journey To Victoria Island by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
livgenius:

thank for the response, i need the cost of transportation also
Re: My Journey To Victoria Island by livgenius: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
Asapcymg:
thank for the response, i need the cost of transportation also

I don't know that
Re: My Journey To Victoria Island by Doyin400l(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=Asapcymg post=50606780]thank for the response, i need the cost of transportation also
[/quote

@op do it this way to be more convenient. Just enter a bus to oshodi. At Oshodi enta a bRT going straight to lekki/Ajah which goes for #250. Stop at Oniru or sanfill bustop and ask for Kofo abayomi. The nature of my hussle makes me familiar with all these places in Lagos Island trust me from Lekki 1 & 2 to VGc to Ikoyi
i shuttle these routes everyweekend. As said earlier 1k will be enough for your transport .Don't let agberos extort you on the way oo.
ONE LOVE!!

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Victoria Island by 0955eb027(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
Oga op, where exactly are u going to at kofo?
Re: My Journey To Victoria Island by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=Doyin400l post=50609124][/quote] thank u bro
Re: My Journey To Victoria Island by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
0955eb027:
Oga op, where exactly are u going to at kofo?
to visit a friend
Re: My Journey To Victoria Island by tpwealth(m): 12:58am On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=Doyin400l post=50609124][/quote] pls don't give d op wrong direction, sandfill? op from osodi enter brt bus going to cms N150, then from cms, get a bus going to law school/1004 first gate, drop at kofo Abayomi, N150, kofo Abayomi is after u turn left under the bridge in front of bonny camp

(1) (Reply)

Saroafrica International Limited Job Recruitment / Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho / I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.