Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

That One Writer You Have Not Read Yet Or Not Feeling - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / That One Writer You Have Not Read Yet Or Not Feeling (515 Views)

6 Mysterious Books One Should Not Read / Victim Of Circumstance: A Crime Thriller You Can't Afford To Not Read. / Why Young People Do Not Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That One Writer You Have Not Read Yet Or Not Feeling by solepager(m): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Seriously a big shout out to my sister for 'opening' my eyes to the world of books.

Its more than 30 years now and i'm still loving the thrills which are far better than watching a movie.
Yes o! Every genre available except romance!

{And and know you are reading this sister mi, some of those streamy erotic novels you thought your friend took around 1994...look no further than home. Lol}

But there is still this writer i have tried to read his book but i am still not feeling it. STEPHEN KING.

I even read more of anne rice.
We all have our favourite writers.

So stephen king lovers, give me one or two books titles that you think would make me look at his direction.

ojuelegba is close by. I dont really do e-books.

You can drop that writer you are still not reading yet...

1 Like

Re: That One Writer You Have Not Read Yet Or Not Feeling by akinkudin: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Firestarter...if you're into scifi
IT...more or less horror
Carrie...there's a movie for this & some others
Pet Sematary...really enjoyed this
Misery...writer horror
There's a bunch of others

1 Like

Re: That One Writer You Have Not Read Yet Or Not Feeling by solepager(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
akinkudin:
Firestarter...if you're into scifi

IT...more or less horror

Carrie...there's a movie for this & some others

Pet Sematary...really enjoyed this

Misery...writer horror

There's a bunch of others
IT. That name seems to be coming up very often. Thanx

(1) (Reply)

A Collection Of Short Stories / Click Here.you Will Like It After Reading It.. / New Age(scifi/war/action)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.