Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Step's On How To Install "Google Play Store" On BlackBerry 10. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Step's On How To Install "Google Play Store" On BlackBerry 10. (2490 Views)

How To Install Google Camera 7.0 (GCAM) On Any Android Device / How Can I Install Google Playstore Coolpad Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step's On How To Install "Google Play Store" On BlackBerry 10. by HQuadreal: 7:28am On Oct 29, 2016
Learn how to install the Google Play Store to your BlackBerry 10 phone such as the Z10, Z30, Z3, Q5, Q10, P9982, P9983, Passport, Classic, Leap, Priv, and more!

BlackBerry users may have noticed that the BlackBerry World app store is very limited but now you can side load the Play Store to your BB10 phone.

Follow our easy, step-by-step tutorial to get access to the best Android apps like Google apps, Instagram, Clash of Clans, or Candy Crush.

Once the Google Play Store is installed to your BlackBerry, you will be able to download and install Android apps and update them as well.

Requirements
BB10 device running BlackBerry OS 10.3

Follow The Link To Download All Files Needed To Run Google Play Store On Your BlackBerry "10"

www.playstoreblackberry.com

1 Share

Re: Step's On How To Install "Google Play Store" On BlackBerry 10. by HQuadreal: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2016
Note: Alway Make Sure The "4 Apps" Is Installed On Your Phone.

Follow The Steps Below After Downloading The Files.

1 Share

Re: Step's On How To Install "Google Play Store" On BlackBerry 10. by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2016
Nice
Re: Step's On How To Install "Google Play Store" On BlackBerry 10. by HQuadreal: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2016
emrain:
Nice
Thanks.
Re: Step's On How To Install "Google Play Store" On BlackBerry 10. by Lagusta(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2016
With this tutorial, the BB10 series won't be useless anymore.....

But if I may ask, what is the Android version equivalent of OS10, possibly 4.0.4
Re: Step's On How To Install "Google Play Store" On BlackBerry 10. by HQuadreal: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2016
Lagusta:
With this tutorial, the BB10 series won't be useless anymore.....

But if I may ask, what is the Android version equivalent of OS10, possibly 4.0.4
Mine is 4.3
BBZ30

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Airtel Smartrecharge Bonus And Enjoy Its Benefits / American Used Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale At A Cheaper Price / Glo Customers Lament Over Multiple SMS Charges And Charge For Non-existent Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.