Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS (50804 Views)

Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) / PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by iaminspired: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
juman:

Yoruba says king that was on the throne and there was peace, harmony and prosperity, that kind of king would never be forgotten. An example of great king.

But a king that during his time as king people became poorer, suffering pervaded everywhere, the birds are not sounding like birds, the rats are not sounding like rats, that kind of king would always be remembered as ordinary and bad king.

Most super kings of today are such class of bad and ordinary kings.

You have watched nollywood tire.

Meanwhile today z my Born Day so celebrate with me.
How many likes do I get

Don't forget to carry your take away

2 Likes

Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by faithybaba: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
lets all observe all this basic rules
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by Boyooosa(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
eezeribe:
That's why I like the Sultan of sokoto and Obi of Onitsha..

They don't seek Attention
Living life is not seeking attention. You just did DAT here.
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by 9jatatafo(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
H
JingoOAU:
I just hope and pray someone wouldn't die with a first punch

It is just an exhibition and not competitive bout
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by smart024(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Gbadegesin19:
Who knows that JIBOWU'S song = 1 BLOW SEVEN DIE?

Meanwhile

The weed and alcohol "before n after" doesn't look bad o...
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by hollywater: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
madridguy:
Long life Iku Baba Yeye.
What do you mean by that Yeye?I hope is not what am thinking?
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by summerflame(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
juman:
He is an ordinary alaafin in history of yoruba people.

Whereas there were great alaafins like sango.
shut up there nuisance
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by buffalowings4: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
u tink say any blow go touch am ...lol

Yea it's like he forgot about the thread about our 500billion arms deal with Russia
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by AkupeMBANO(f): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
make i hear say that dude Will punch the Alafin.
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by Mabelenena(f): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin
Gbadegesin19:
Who knows that JIBOWU'S song = 1 BLOW SEVEN DIE?

Meanwhile
WEED & METH got me lafing hard grin
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by fakati(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
Long life kabiyesi
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by segbas(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
He's has been doing these for decades..... he jogs over 15km daily when I was young at Oyo town. From his palace to Durbar Stadium on daily basis.
I believes exercising adds a lot to his good health.

kiss
JingoOAU:
I just hope and pray someone wouldn't die with a first punch
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by clems88(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
Formalities undecided all this attention seekers
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by Success5313(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
No be only him stand oooo, na Ajidewe ooo
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by ajebuter(f): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
lku baba yeye ...e rora oh...
E ranti awon eleyinju ege merin ti won wa laafin oh..
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by africanb(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
eezeribe:

Sultan of Sokoto I know, how dare you compare Obi of Onitsha with Alaafin of Oyo, His Imperial Majesty Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, iku baba yeye? Alase ekeji Orissa (Commander, second to the gods)... You deserve dirty slap for your audacity!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by africanb(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
eezeribe:

Sultan of Sokoto , Ooni of Ife, Oba of Benin I know, how dare you compare Obi of Onitsha with Alaafin of Oyo, His Imperial Majesty Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, iku baba yeye? Alase ekeji Orissa (Commander, second to the gods)... You deserve dirty slap for your audacity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by andreernest28(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
iku baba yeye oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by gozzlin: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin grin

One square punch to the face and the old man will be promptly dispatched to the other side.

He better respect himself o. No dey play dis kind play. grin grin
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by cutekhalifa(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
someone should just give me the privileged to send this man back to his ancestors... I hope ambulance is standby.... AFONJA guys are funny
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by manikspears: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
Who won?
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by jay5iveee: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Amazing king of yoruba land...nice concept

1 Like

Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by sapele914(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
juman:

shut up dick head,can't you see the Alafin's Championship belt around his waist. He is a true people's champion. Oga we pay homage to the king.
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
juman:

Yoruba says king that was on the throne and there was peace, harmony and prosperity, that kind of king would never be forgotten. An example of great king.

But a king that during his time as king people became poorer, suffering pervaded everywhere, the birds are not sounding like birds, the rats are not sounding like rats, that kind of king would always be remembered as ordinary and bad king.

Most super kings of today are such class of bad and ordinary kings.
Bobo u no get sense o, shey we people of Oyo complain for ur forefathers?
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by juman(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
EmmyBusko:
Bobo u no get sense o, shey we people of Oyo complain for ur forefathers?

grin

Truth is bitter.
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by ookesanjo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
If Oba go punch you with jazz lasan....
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by CioAngels(f): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
juman:

Na wa for youo.
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by juman(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
CioAngels:
Na wa for youo.

Today nigeria there is no single great leader across the country.
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by shumuel(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
Kikikio Lol grin this man whats to die early.
I kinda like it though, @78 he is still strong, thats the job of confirm Agbo grin
Re: 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS by ClassCaptain(m): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate / Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) / Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.