Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) (45717 Views)

80-yrs-old Alaafin Of Oyo Seen Demonstrating How To Disarm A Thief(video) / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? / Alaafin Of Oyo Wears Historic Crown Made Centuries Ago For The First Time.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by ELVISHOT: 7:45am On Jul 12, 2019
This video of Alaafin of oyo teaching people how to dis am a thief will surely make your day for an 80 year old man still rasing his leg high.

The video footage showing an 80-yrs-old Alaafin of Oyo seen demonstrating to his people how to disarm a thief will make you laugh.

Watch The Video
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/80-yrs-old-alaafin-of-oyo-seen.html?m=1

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by ELVISHOT: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2019
See reactions, Watch Full Video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by Tolexander: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2019
ELVISHOT:
80-yrs-old Alaafin of Oyo seen demonstrating how to disarm a thief
Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by baliyubla: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2019
Na mouth them get.

9 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2019
Forming James Bond. By the time the robber scatter you bullets, you'll realize too late that film trick is different from real life.

Wisdom is knowing when you're never to play faster than your shadow.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by SageMK: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2019
Just donate what you have and walk away peacefully.

5 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by mrZENographer: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2019
Disarming armrobbers is not an uncommon thing

A Thief makes sure he is not seen. There is difference.

5 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by PrinceKevin01: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2019
OK. But please don't try this at home!

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to to chat me up on WhatsApp

5 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2019
Don't try this with AK47 grin

4 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by Akorede02(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2019
Òrìṣà bí ààfin ni Aláàfin kò sé rí fín...... Baba kí ẹ pé oooo. Àṣẹ

9 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2019
this man get 50 wives

2 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2019
Is he the paramount ruler of Yoruba land?

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by naptu2: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2019
He is a retired boxer and he still trains everyday, so it's no surprise that he's still agile.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by AbuuBilaal(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
OK. But please don't try this at home!

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to to chat me up on WhatsApp

Of all people that advertise on nairaland thread, na this guy geh sense pass.

9 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by tfash96(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2019
7 commandments of Kung Fu
Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2019
cheesy

Alafin always 80yrs

I wonder whether he no dey old pass that 80yrs

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2019
grin grin grin the coward is training ahead of fulani invasion of his yeye Palace...

3 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by KingOdart(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2019
Kabiesii oooo
Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by Zombiekiller010: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2019
He should go and disarm herdsmen
Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2019
Hahahahahaha Baba is just trying to prove to us that he is still in active service. Kare Ibami... Dominion is from inside out. Don't let your environment place a limitation on you. All that you can be is in inside of you not your environment. The man is more powerful than his environment. Your environment doesn't make you, you make your environment. If you don't know who you are, you will be struggling to manifest it or accomplish it Good Morning My Yard People. May God crown our hustle with success today. Amin. Read my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by EternalYouth(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2019
His Majesty need new wife to "disarm" pant for her yansh.
Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2019
Baba only needs to lick his lower lip. The thief would drop his gun and sweep the whole palace till policemen arrive. If you know you know.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by Tfbaby(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2019
mrZENographer:
Disarming armrobbers is not an uncommon thing

A Thief makes sure he is not seen. There is difference.

Baba Oooo ����
Re: 80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2019
Igbosmoker:
Is he the paramount ruler of Yoruba land?
No he is the paramount ruler of Biafra. Nonsense question.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaafin Oyo's Last Letter To Governor Makinde / Beautiful Yoruba Brides In Their Costume / Badirat Olaitan Ajoke Adeyemi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.