Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW (11043 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application / Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) Form Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW by flexbrown: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2009
This is to inform the general public that application for admission into the 62nd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna is now available online  2009.

THE NDA EXAM PAST QUESTIONS  WILL BE SENT TO YOU THROUGH EMAIL OR POST TO YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE.
IF YOU ARE FINDING DIFFICULTIES IN GETTING THE NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY SCRATCH CARD AND YOU WANT IT TO BE PURCHASE FOR YOU, WHILE THE PIN NUMBER AND THE SERIAL NUMBER WILL BE SEND TO YOU CALL: 08025616629

Re: NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW by TymeBomb(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2010
Admission in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]is by connection. If you do not know any General, Commissioners or Senator, no admission in the [b]Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]for you because because I have written the examination three times but the person that helped me is a [b]Major General and I guess you all reading reading this would want to know how I eventually became a Cadet in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna?

Well, this is to inform the general public that Special Application for admission into 63rd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna [/b]is now be available.

No examinations, tests, screening and past questions, interested candidates are advised to contact:

[b]Major General K.P. Sanni

The Administration Officer
Nigerian Defence Academy
Kaduna

Direct Contact
teedot2@hotmail.com

Admission is 100% guaranteed, trust me!
Re: NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW by babsadewa(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2010
Dr ayola, aye e ko ni da.
Re: NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2010
Prospective cadet who wishies to buy the question compilation should reach on 08164355996 please note that the compilation is a 10 year compilation at good price if there are any issues about the school. An all yours
Re: NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW by benson19: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2010
please if the admission is truth kindly contact via this no 07035161048

thanks
Re: NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2010
Prospective cadets should ensure dey buy dea compedium nd read tru carefully cos 70 per cent of the exam questions comes from the compedium, Therèfore dnt forget to halla me on 08164355996 to get ur own copy
Re: NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW by Mrokong: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2010
Admission in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna is by connection. If you do not know any General, Commissioners or Senator, no admission in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna for you because because I have written the examination three times but the person that helped me is a Major General and I guess you all reading reading this would want to know how I eventually became a Cadet in the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna?

Well, this is to inform the general public that Special Application for admission into 63rd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna is now be available.

No examinations, tests, screening and past questions, interested candidates are advised to contact:

Major General K.P. Sanni
The Administration Officer
Nigerian Defence Academy
Kaduna

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW by Valendo: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2010
shame on you mr okong a so cadet calling himself mr.idiot you dont even anyfin about nda.olosi
Re: NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW by guru25(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2012
This is to inform the general public that application for admission into the 62nd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna 2012 will soon end (31 January 2012) and the TEST date is 18th February 2012

THE NDA EXAM PAST QUESTIONS WILL BE SENT TO YOU THROUGH EMAIL (2000 Naira) OR POST TO YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE (5000)

IF YOU ARE FINDING DIFFICULTIES IN GETTING THE NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY SCRATCH CARD AND YOU WANT IT TO BE PURCHASE FOR YOU, WHILE THE PIN NUMBER AND THE SERIAL NUMBER WILL BE SEND TO YOU CALL: 08104988949 or email: help@helpcrunch.com
Re: NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW by monkvirus(m): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2012
Can i enter the NDA with ssce and go and study mech engineering?
Re: NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW by guru25(m): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2012
Yes. You can study mechanical engineering as long as u have 5 credits including Chem , phy, math's, eng in not more than 2 seatings
Re: NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW by monkvirus(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
Ok guru, pls i want to enrole.pls in nid info.openin and closing date of the form e.t.c.pls.
Re: NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW by guru25(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2012
The form is on sale now at Zenith Bank till 31st of Jan. 2012. Exam date is 18th Feb.
Re: NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2012
pls can sum1 tell abt deir tutition fee,
Re: NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY ( NDA) PIN AND PAST QAUSTION ARE AVAILABE NOW by monkvirus(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
guru pls is it true that the nda exam scheduled for the 18th of febuary has been postponed?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The English Language Equivalent Of "Yinmu"? / Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration / MAPOLY inaugurates 280-Seater ICT Lab Funded By TETFUND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.