Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger (30125 Views)

Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / Anorexic Woman Who Did 50,000 Sit-ups A Day And Ate Virtually Nothing / Anorexic Girl Who Committed Suicide Leaves Devastating Note (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by watchindelta(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Na sickness undecided em full oyibo Place. She dey crzay na sickness smiley
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
I actually want to be really skinny embarassed .....Skinny stature rules! embarassed tongue.......you would be forever young. smiley

Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by treebuds: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Is this not far better than Gay right, policy that Obama choirs for the world to adopt
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
sinaj:
Moving corpse lipsrsealed
Me gonna pick her over you a thousand times over, I sweat! lipsrsealed cool
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by ihimiray(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
And laveda thinks thin girls are cool
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Why does she have to have the same name as me tho? Mtschewww
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Boyooosa(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Evil spirit in human form.
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by donbenedict(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Vampireem
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Vince77(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Chaiiii i don see person wey i fat pass oooo!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
#TeamSkinny embarassed tongue
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
I love being slim..but this one no follow rarara..kolewerk...team slim, attractive,, and good figure ..

Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by danieldanizy: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
I saw this post online on instagram... and I commented.. mehn this girl never see anything... make she go North.. if hunger no kill her....

Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Gemc3(f): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
People actually want to look like that? undecided
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Padipadi(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
dominique:
Some people actually find this attractive?
Some people actually want to look like this?
What a strange world we live in.
I totally agree with the petitioners, people like this should not be allowed influence young and impressionable minds on the internet.
People like Eugenia are the reason why some Churches do serious deliverance.

Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
They actually are! They look younger and live younger tongue.....a woman of 40 would look like she's 23, so what are we saying undecided
ihimiray:
And laveda thinks thin girls are cool
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
The knee-cap can be used as a weapon , you could use it to stab someone same goes for the elbow, very sharp!

Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Ada9103(f): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
Is her OK.....is her?
I doubt.
I'm big and me likey

Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by AnodaIT(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mods should add GRAPHIC PICTURES on the title
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Sunkyphil(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
blood of zacchariah :oblood of zacchariah
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
yomibelle:
where can i add my signature #petition

where can we get a coffin to bury ds bag of bones?
.....What do mean ? .... Thats my wife you are talking about !!! grin grin grin

Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by yomibelle(f): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
slim.....?? thats ok
thin.....?? i doubt it
boney thin??.....kolework
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by nonye028(f): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Yewandequeen(f): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
God forbid I look like this.
All in the name of what? Gawd shocked
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by yomibelle(f): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
ooops....sorry, let me rephrase

where can we get 2 coffins for burial?
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Missmossy(f): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Gosh!! She looks sick embarassed how would a normal sensible girl envy her?? Makes no sense to me. She looks too bony. She needs all the help she can get cry

Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by nwajesus12(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
she definitely belong to the oza room >:but seriously she suck
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Twallace: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
Why I like oyibo; they can go any length to show their passion. But this one na crazy, she really needs help. Her body cannot handle surgery
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by yedidiah(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
The kind things wey dey influence oyinbo children eh....Try dis for Naija; after dem call you AIDS patient, nobody go tell you to begin chop.
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by ihimiray(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
They actually are! They look younger and live younger tongue.....a woman of 40 would look like she's 23, so what are we saying undecided
dont tell me u are as skinny as that girl undecided
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by AleAirHub(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sexy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
This actually got me laughing..whites!!!

Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN / Am I Depressed? [Picture] / 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom