Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Skin Care Products Formulators Only: Pre-made Shower Gel Base - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skin Care Products Formulators Only: Pre-made Shower Gel Base (458 Views)

Best Shower Gel For Light Skin People / Skin Care Products For You / Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skin Care Products Formulators Only: Pre-made Shower Gel Base by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2016
Available in 1, 2 and 5 litres gallons

*Thick, clear or transparent base
*Does not thin or break down with addition of fragrance(s).
*Creamy, tight lather
*Non drying
*Tolerates extracts or actives.
*Tolerates addition of colour
*Up to 18 months shelf life

Available in 1, 2 and 5 litres gallons.

All paid order are shipped in 24 hours. Pay on delivery not acceptable.

1 litre = N1,500
2 litres = N3,000
5 litres = N7,000

We can make available up to 25 litres.
We ship nationwide at a cost to the buyer. Call to get quotings.

We love the testimonials so we ask that you Hear what others are saying....

'I have tried tirelessly to replicate something nearly as close to this because the one I make usually make my skin dry and thins once I add fragrance. I am so glad to have been referred to you.'
Bisola, Oyo state

'Its good that I can just buy, add my skin lightening active, colour and fragrance of my choice. I have time to do other things. Great product.'
Lizzy, Ilorin

'Tya Cosmetics, I am so coming to learn from U. This and UR cream base are what I've been looking for. I love.'
Ini, Ajah

Call/whatsapp: +2348022612295

(1) (Reply)

Original And Authentic New Season Bayern Munich Jersey On Sale / Shop Wholesale Children's Clothing From This Leading Clothing Manufacturers / Amazing Things You Don't Know About Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.