Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary (41330 Views)

Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites / FG To Recruit 7,500 Graduates As Tax Advocates / Ajaokuta Steel Company To Employ 500,000 Upstream, Downstream In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by dhurlarpur(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
Some people will rather be a conductor in the US other than in Nigeria.......Put pride behind you and pull strength and confidence in what you find yourself doing.
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by enomakos(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
opsirado1987:
Dont be a conductor,try to invest.
i want to invest too,will you loan me money?
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by DabuIIIT: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wetin concsign me,na dem dem nah,awòn "owoda,owoda jòór.."
afonja affairs.. grin
"ketu ojotaaa,ketu ojotaa ketu oo..ketu mile12,hol ya chanji o,hol ya shange or else,una go marry una sef.." grin

Well op,its a good poverty,joblessness alleviating move..nice one,Ambode.
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by highwaist: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
The graduate who need the job will appreciate ambode. Those who criticise him never taste the pain of labour market
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by andreernest28(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
wounder shall never end dey say
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by Bossman(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
This article did not mention university graduates anywhere though. It's actually graduates of the training program they meant. Folks, please take the time to read and comprehend. God help Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by litaninja(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
If you want to hide something from Nigerians in general, hide it within text. My people are rushing to comment based on the headline....issokay
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by PARAHH(f): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
So all the assignments.practicals. Jumping up and down the library and lecture rooms will finally end in the bus stop... I refuse to believe this

If graduates become conductors what happens to the uneducated people in the streets?

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by chalsixtus(m): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Coolboi05:

I tire o...most people just read the headline and start commenting, thought I was the only one that read the article sef

lol bro its really sad and you see them arguing in their confused state

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by TRAVEL101(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
Is this weekend comic relief. Graduate as a conductor? This is a serious matter. 50k as salary for this Buhari era. This is. a yoke
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
comshots:
It is easier said than done.
I understand it's easier said than done for high school graduates, but for university graduates that's why they went to school to make difficult things look simple. In fact for smart ones they don't even need to finish school in order to figure it out. Example; Mark, Bill Gates and the likes of them all started with nothing but their skills.
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by gabrielniy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
post=50603628:
Men this is derailing. This country would be burnt down one day I swear. How would you say. You want to employ graduates as conductors. Why do we have schools.

I know one government official some were thinks this is a good idea to get them off the streets bUT I consider this an insult not just to the graduates, but to the schools and its officials and also to the country in general
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by waShine(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
Can you sell a atleast 12 Cans of this product per day in your State? You will be given a golf car to market it, you will be discounted with #45,000 to fuel and maintain the car, the car will become yours if you sell upto 3600 Cans within 12 months.

HOW:

All you need is to afford a rotating #105,000.00, you'll be supplied with a product worth #150,000.00.

You'll pay #3,000.00 non-refundable registration fee.

You will provide a financial accreditable guarantor - he or she will be probed for benefit of doubt.

251, MAMMAGA STREET, OPP. NNPC DEPOT, MAIDUGURI ROAD, KANO. GSM: 08039145980
E-mail: ips.2009.ida@gmail.com.

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
people just comment without reading and start spewing their irrelevant sentiments. its lasdri graduates not university graduates.
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by tollytexy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
comshots:
How you take assemble those mentions?
e pain am lol
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by pansophist(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
post=50603628:
Men this is derailing. This country would be burnt down one day I swear. How would you say. You want to employ graduates as conductors. Why do we have schools.

I know one government official some were thinks this is a good idea to get them off the streets bUT I consider this an insult not just to the graduates, but to the schools and its officials and also to the country in general

There is nothing wrong with graduates being conductors. The only issue I see here is that public transportation in Nigeria needs to undergo massive overhaul. If not, it will be considered low and people will not want to do it.
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by baslone: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
chumaster:
you mustn't be a conductor for life; do you know how some successful enterprenuers raised there start-up capital?

You just stated a part of my life story.

I stood on the the streets of Lagos marketing Ikota shopping complex, I stood at the entrance of computer village hustling used 3310 phones, I walked almost half naked on fashion runways just to raise enough money to buy a CPU and starcomm's monthly internet bundle!!

This right here is a big step for graduates with big dreams. A journey of 1000 miles . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by Johnnyessence(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Abeg, how will they interview them? Maybe they we asked each candidates to be shouting ''Ketu o, Oshodi o ke'' if your voice isnot tick enough, you wont qualify
no lol hmmm lagosians are very funny enjoying comment here hmmm
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by 9jatatafo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
I hope this government people will employ tgeir relatives and families who are graduate as conductors too
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by Johnnyessence(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmm nice reply from lagosians and other peeps here. Well if it is true as reported by the newspaper it is still a good idea. Even some drivers in the ministeries are collecting 18k as their basic salaries upon that they are managing and surviving the recession. In this recession period d conductor job is not a bad idea besides d salary scale will start from 50k per month which is equal to $106. So I love the concept it is a good development from the state government.if we calculate 50k x12 equals 600000 per year. So it is still ok for graduates at least it will be added to their cv also.
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by Timbuktu14(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
baslone:

You just stated a part of my life story.

I stood on the the streets of Lagos marketing Ikota shopping complex, I stood at the entrance of computer village hustling used 3310 phones, I walked almost half naked on fashion runways just to raise enough money to buy a CPU and starcomm's monthly internet bundle!!

This right here is a big step for graduates with big dreams. A journey of 1000 miles . . . . .
Started from the bottom... Now you can't go broke no more! (amin!)

Keep shinning through boss!
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by biggy26: 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
CR77:
We don suffer for this government hand well well cry cry

Why can't govt make all levels of education relevant? what are secondary school graduates doing? Cant they make it a job part time while awaiting results?,After all, not everyone will go to uni. Its insulting to me sha and undermining our educational system.
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by biggy26: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Why can't govt make all levels of education relevant? what are secondary school graduates doing? Cant they make it a job part time while awaiting results?,After all, not everyone will go to uni. Its insulting to me sha and undermining our educational system.
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by biggy26: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
FOLLEY20:
Graduate as a conductor? This is a serious matter. Let's wait & watch!

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by biggy26: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
post=50603628:

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by great83(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
FOLLEY20:
Graduate as a conductor? This is a serious matter. Let's wait & watch!
nowhere they mention that graduate will be recruited
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by holluphemydavid(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wot d hope d hope of those who isn't a graduate in dis Country?
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by Emassive(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
My dear. It is officially OVER!
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by Kirinwa: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
The first thought that came to my mind when I first saw the topic was; "This must be a joke". But alas it seems like these politicians will never cease to amaze us.

Like seriously? I guess these new 'breed' of conductors would be wearing suit and tie in this hot weather to make it look dignifying. Would they also be shouting Orile! Orile!! Yaba! CMS!!
Of course who said they will be jumping up and down the bus anymore?

Somebody better tell Buhari to open the borders for importation because his wickedness is becoming personal. If the borders were open prices of commodities will come down.
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by olaskul(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
The problem is our mentality towards some certain jobs or will I say our understanding, now this set of conductor are not like the ones hanging and shouting opebi or oshodi.

author= post=50604313]Listen to yourself. I won't be surprised if you haven't seen the firewalls of a higher institution. Don't be offended but please know that I take this very personal. How would one go to school and end up as conductors why bother in the first place why not just start conducting from birth.

[/quote]
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by Bhol28: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
Graduates who really wants to end relying on family and friends to be giving them stipends are advised to seize this opportunity to start doing something rather than waiting endlessly for chevron,mobil,guiness jobs which are not just available.More to those who are quick to abuse the govt for this idea i know its simply because of political reason.Even some of them are still going to apply.50K/month is still reasonable to start a life with,some people presently employed in some organisations dont even get up to this per month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. / Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.