Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Please Advice On Lenovo A7010 Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Advice On Lenovo A7010 Phone (1029 Views)

Review On Lenovo K5 Pro / How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone / Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice On Lenovo A7010 Phone by chachazzy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
Tech savvy guys, pls what do you think about the Lenovo A7010 phone?
Re: Please Advice On Lenovo A7010 Phone by shedy03(m): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
chachazzy:
Tech savvy guys, pls what do you think about the Lenovo A7010 phone?
its cool, but must be of at least 16G internal memory.
Re: Please Advice On Lenovo A7010 Phone by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
I don,t know about the phone but here it is specs link www.gsmarena.com/lenovo_vibe_k4_note-7802.php go through it and know about it better
Re: Please Advice On Lenovo A7010 Phone by chachazzy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Iamtosignno:
I don,t know about the phone but here it is specs link www.gsmarena.com/lenovo_vibe_k4_note-7802.php go through it and know about it better
Many thanks bro,
Re: Please Advice On Lenovo A7010 Phone by akinis09: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
I must concede looking at the spec its absolutely cool. Am using lenovo k3 note which I ordered from aliexpress around July and so far am enjoying the phone. Lot of custom ROM smooth and lag free. Are u planning on geting the phone? If yes it OK but base on the right price.
Re: Please Advice On Lenovo A7010 Phone by chachazzy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
shedy03:

its cool, but must be of at least 16G internal memory.
Owk, thanks a lot
Re: Please Advice On Lenovo A7010 Phone by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2016
chachazzy:
Many thanks bro,
Oh don't mention
Re: Please Advice On Lenovo A7010 Phone by Krystale: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
What price?
Re: Please Advice On Lenovo A7010 Phone by chachazzy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Krystale:
What price?

Hmm, I'm still shocked at what I experienced at SLOT Ikorodu, Lagos.
I got to slot on Friday to get the phone, the rep there, after the intro and stuffs told me the phone is 71k, even showed me the price list, so we proceeded to the cashier to pay and get the phone, then the drama started!
The cashier said the phone is 86k5 as against what the rep has on his list, prior to this, I visited the SLOT site where the same phone was pegged at 71k, the rep and the cashier started a long argument and several calls were made after which they said its 86k5, I left there disappointed, not at not getting the phone, but at SLOT for their incompetence and creating confusion among their staff and customers.
I wish this get to the management of SLOT

Re: Please Advice On Lenovo A7010 Phone by chachazzy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
akinis09:
I must concede looking at the spec its absolutely cool. Am using lenovo k3 note which I ordered from aliexpress around July and so far am enjoying the phone. Lot of custom ROM smooth and lag free. Are u planning on geting the phone? If yes it OK but base on the right price.
Thanks bro, its really very cool, but what do you think of the price as I explained above?
Re: Please Advice On Lenovo A7010 Phone by chachazzy(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2016
Can I get an alternative that is good and within 50-70k? I really need a good phone
Re: Please Advice On Lenovo A7010 Phone by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
chachazzy:

Hmm, I'm still shocked at what I experienced at SLOT Ikorodu, Lagos.
I got to slot on Friday to get the phone, the rep there, after the intro and stuffs told me the phone is 71k, even showed me the price list, so we proceeded to the cashier to pay and get the phone, then the drama started!
The cashier said the phone is 86k5 as against what the rep has on his list, prior to this, I visited the SLOT site where the same phone was pegged at 71k, the rep and the cashier started a long argument and several calls were made after which they said its 86k5, I left there disappointed, not at not getting the phone, but at SLOT for their incompetence and creating confusion among their staff and customers.
I wish this get to the management of SLOT

Why can't check out Xiaomi phone at Kulimart.com/xiaomi

1 Like

Re: Please Advice On Lenovo A7010 Phone by chachazzy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Why can't check out Xiaomi phone at Kulimart.com/xiaomi

Thanks bro, will do that right away

(1) (Reply)

President Donald Trump Still Uses Unsecured Andriod Smartphone / Front And Back Flashlight / Why Is It Infinix Hot 2 Sold For #72000 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.