Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? (2916 Views)

Pix!!Budget King Xiaomi+lenovo Phones With Mad Camera,Cheap As 45k+freebies,come / How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone / Lenovo Phones Are Actually Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
I am intrested in buying a new phone soon,i just wanted something different from tecno,so i surfed the web and i finally saw lenovo A6000,with good specs.The lenovo has a 64 bit 1.2ghz quad core qualcomm processor with 1gb ram.I want this phone and maybe if its not available,I'm going to search for other lenovo phones.Are their products good and durable?.I dont want to buy and regret like injoo and itel.Please can someone give me a honest impression on lenovo products?.Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lenovo bought Motorola company before she venture in manufacturing of mobile phones in 2012.I am currently using one.Lenovo A1000.It's a very good phone.

Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by khalhokage(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lenovos are actually very good devices, I've used two of them, The A3300 and the A6000, both were worth their prices, the main problem I have with Lenovo is the lack of OS updates, both devices are stuck on KitKat, which is particularly annoying for the A6000 because they had released Lollipop updates initially but when the update turned out to a lot of problems they just pulled it and left it like that.

But the Lenovo devices I've used are both of them durable and reliable, with dependable batteries.
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
khalhokage:
Lenovos are actually very good devices, I've used two of them, The A3300 and the A6000, both were worth their prices, the main problem I have with Lenovo is the lack of OS updates, both devices are stuck on KitKat, which is particularly annoying for the A6000 because they had released Lollipop updates initially but when the update turned out to a lot of problems they just pulled it and left it like that.

But the Lenovo devices I've used are both of them durable and reliable, with dependable batteries.
Lenovo A6000 has android 6.0 update (cm13)
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
comshots:
Lenovo bought Motorola company before she venture in manufacturing of mobile phones in 2012.I am currently using one.Lenovo A1000.It's a very good phone.
Lenovo A1000 has a spreadtrum powered chipset.I hate spreadtrum,i wish its mtk
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Dichrys(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Durable battery
Dat is fr sure
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by khalhokage(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
Lenovo A6000 has android 6.0 update (cm13)
Really? it does now? well, that's too little too late for me now.
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
khalhokage:

Really? it does now? well, that's too little too late for me now.
The update is not official,its a custom rom.Theres also cm14.1 android 7.1 for it but its full of bugs
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Babanhajiya(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lenovo phones are trusted and reliable, I have used two of them, A536 which serve me for almost two years without any issue, then the current A5000 which i have been using for about 9 months now, you know Lenovo is one of the big players in the mobile phone industry.
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
Thanks,maybe ill buy them because i think its better than tecno but the A5000 has inbuilt 4000mAh battery.I hate non removable batteries
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
Thanks,maybe ill buy them because i think its better than tecno but the A5000 has inbuilt 4000mAh battery.I hate non removable batteries.
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
Thanks,maybe ill buy them because i think its better than tecno but the A5000 has inbuilt 4000mAh battery.I hate non-removable batteries.
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

Lenovo A1000 has a spreadtrum powered chipset.I hate spreadtrum,i wish its mtk
Explain the difference.
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
comshots:
Explain the difference.
search it on google
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

search it on google
No be you talk say you no want spread kini?You suppose know the difference and how they work Na.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
comshots:
No be you talk say you no want spread kini?You suppose know the difference and how they work Na.
I know the difference but its too lenghty thats ehy i told u to ask google
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Babanhajiya:
Lenovo phones are trusted and reliable, I have used two of them, A536 which serve me for almost two years without any issue, then the current A5000 which i have been using for about 9 months now, you know Lenovo is one of the big players in the mobile phone industry.
Does the A5000 have flash charge?
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by salawustyles(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
check out the k5 note

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Well I heard their battery is durable.
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by bobo65(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Does the A5000 have flash charge?

No it doesn't
But charges fast cos I used to use my 5V 2A charger with it, once I'm not pressing the phone, it's takes about 2Hrs 30 mins to full and it stays on even with my heavy usage for almost a day
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2017
bobo65:

No it doesn't
But charges fast cos I used to use my 5V 2A charger with it, once I'm not pressing the phone, it's takes about 2Hrs 30 mins to full and it stays on even with my heavy usage for almost a day
Thanks,i wish it has 4G.I may get it soon.Hope it doesnt lag abi?
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by bobo65(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Thanks,i wish it has 4G.I may get it soon.Hope it doesnt lag abi?

Doesn't lag for me
I don't do games sha
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
bobo65:

Doesn't lag for me
I don't do games sha
Well,a quad core is good for gaming
Re: Can Someone Give A Honest General Review On Lenovo Phones? by vivvyo(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2017
plx I just got a Lenovo A3900 ,but I can't make use of some application because the phone does not have access to Google play services..
any solution plx?

(1) (Reply)

10 Must Have Play Store Apps On Your Phone / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions / TECNO Unveils CAMission Season 2 Winners, Reward Them With Cash Prizes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.