Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim (2100 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: “anyone Who Wishes Buhari Dead Will Die Before Him” / Akinwunmi Ambode / Christian Or Muslim ? / How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Abuzola(m): 11:19am On Oct 27, 2009
If you die before rapture you have escaped God's punishment, (be it atheist or muslim)' this was aired by Central bible fellowship church on MITV

hahahaha amazing !
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Abuzola(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2009
The rapture is believe to be the 2nd coming of jesus christ, he is believe to punish the non christians in hell and take the xtrian to heaven
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Rebarobyn: 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2009
@abuzola

you are so in love with Christianity that 90% of your posts are always questions and allegations on Christianity and the bible or Jesus and his apostles. I think its a good start, when you eventually get converted we will welcome you with open arms and joy.
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2009
Abuzola:

The rapture is believe to be the 2nd coming of jesus christ, he is believe to punish the non christians in hell and take the xtrian to heaven

Listen to this short sermon on the rapture for better understaning on the subject.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmLhyPjHVes&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

-- 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Abuzola(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2009
So if i die b4 the rapture i have escape God's wrath. Hahahaha christianity christianity
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Rebarobyn: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2009
Abuzola:

So if i die b4 the rapture i have escape God's wrath. Hahahaha christianity christianity

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Abuzola(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2009
'verily, it is of their falsehood that they say God has begotten ? And verily they are liars' Quran 37:151-152
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Rebarobyn: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2009
Abuzola:

'verily, it is of their falsehood that they say God has begotten ? And verily they are liars' Quran 37:151-152

abuzola now you're confusing me, what has this quran verse got to do with the topic? ka na de barchi ne?
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Abuzola(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2009
Is that how to speak hausa, you better be quiet instead of spewing water bomb at me
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Rebarobyn: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2009
lol abuzola but you know this thread is not about my pidgin hausa, it is about your love for Jesus and Christianity
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Abuzola(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2009
Who told you i adore xtrianity, over my dead body
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Rebarobyn: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2009
so why give christian issues so much attention?

never say never o!
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Abuzola(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2009
Because they are hypocrite, why shd u worship a thing that was killed and thing cried wen he was dying, en ?
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by selena(f): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Because they are hypocrite, why shd u worship a thing that was killed and thing cried wen he was dying, en ?

Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by theseeker2: 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2009
crying for sinners indeed!
I remember it sounded something like
my God, my God, my God why have you forsaken me?
Sounds like a helpless wimp to me
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2009
Rapture ko,rapture ni,thats what they are using to deceive them in nigeria now,instead of them to preach truth that all will taste death before judgement,they stealing as usual with YEYE RAPTURE
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Nezan(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2009
*shudders*
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by petres007(m): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2009
[size=14pt]WHAT The Prophet said stealing's okay[/size]

I don't believe this!

Where's Abu and co? Pls tell me its not true!!!
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Abuzola(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2009
What the heck do you mean by that
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Rebarobyn: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2009
why are you people just drinking panadol over other people's headache?? why cant you face your own religion and let others face theirs? I hardly hear you guys even preach the quran or the Islamic way. all you do is research on Christianity and condemn Christians. why do you have to make others look bad in order for you to look good? its beginning to look like a self-esteem/ego problem to me because I don't understand you guys and your obsession with Christianity.
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by olabowale(m): 3:50am On Oct 30, 2009
when the muslims preach One God instead of three that you are trying to fit into 1, do you listen? No, except that you tell us that one of the three is a son also a father god, whom the father god before he became son god sent to die for you, a clearly copping out so that you dont take responsibility for your own actions. yet you wil turn around and say that everyone is going to be responsible for himself, as long as 'the belief in blood and ressurrection' stands.

but you see, you cant have it both ways; if God is 1, and not part of creation, He will not e with human being or a son of a woman! God Who created without prior example and is the Only One Who can forgive, since He forgave Adam and Eve their personal sins, which you still call a carry over for yourself, and I say not for me, we realise that Adam and Eve will not be punish and shall not enter hell, because they seeked repentance and mended their ways, no other sin was mention about them, that God is capable of forgiving without having to kill anybody for it!

These are some parts of the issues with Christianity that Islam is preaching and urging you to correct.
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by olabowale(m): 4:07am On Oct 30, 2009
Funny and ironic at the same time that when a christian does evil, like the gang rape of the young girl by her peers in Richmond, California, or the Jamaica Queen New York City Subway station rapist, they will say it is just human nature and not based on religion. The women say rape occurred, that how we know.

If a husband sleeps with his wife, and the only condition is that she is young, the Christian says he is a pedophile, a child mostester, a rapist, inshort an evil man. How does a man who is not in the bedroom of a husband and wife concludes that the husband abused the wife who never complained about the husband, even though you said the wife was an outspoken woman?

When a Christian does any good, he says its based on his religious virtue. But when a muslim does even a greater good, the christian will justify it to be just the human natureness of the muslim, but not his religion! You see whats wrong here? It is obvious that the Chrstians in their hatred of Islam have developed a double standard syndrome, a bias against Islam and muslim.

How is it possible to misunderstand a muslim goodness because of his religious injuction, except there is that denial of any possible good from islam?
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Maykelly(f): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2009
petres_007:

[size=14pt]WHAT The Prophet said stealing's okay[/size]

I don't believe this!

Where's Abu and co? Pls tell me its not true!!!

yes, u saw it ur self - i could give you that article thro ur private mail if u want

[size=16pt]Christ died that we might live.

Please do not hide the truth through deleting! It makes you a hypocrite[/size]
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Abuzola(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2009
How can you say God died so that we can live, isn't God an omnipotent God ?. Too bad for ur hypocrisy
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Rebarobyn: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2009
olabowale:

Funny and ironic at the same time that when a christian does evil, like the gang rape of the young girl by her peers in Richmond, California, or the Jamaica Queen New York City Subway station rapist, they will say it is just human nature and not based on religion. The women say rape occurred, that how we know.

not all non-Muslims are Christians and this is a major misconception amongst a lot of Muslims. If someone is not a Muslim he is automatically a christian. There are lots of people who are not Christians i.e Buddhists, Hindus, traditionalists and there are also a lot of people who go to church that are not Christians, Christianity is not about going to church, its about having a relationship with God. So next time you read crime stories in the papers and they say the criminal is named Peter, it doesn't necessarily mean he is automatically a Christian.

olabowale:

If a husband sleeps with his wife, and the only condition is that she is young, the Christian says he is a pedophile, a child mostester, a rapist, inshort an evil man. How does a man who is not in the bedroom of a husband and wife concludes that the husband abused the wife who never complained about the husband, even though you said the wife was an outspoken woman?

It is not just Christianity but societal values. In most societies, including Nigeria, it is believed that children under certain ages are generally not mature enough for sex or marriage especially because they are not mentally mature enough to make decisions for themselves and so men who sleep with these children are generally seen as pedophiles because these children generally do not have a choice in these matters and are mostly forced into the marriage and sexual relationship (the child doesn't say no because she doesn't have a choice). I understand people from Northern Nigeria have a different perspective on this and I think even Nigeria as a country respects their culture and that's why the law does not charge men from that part of the country to court for rape or molestation when they sleep with their 8yr old brides. But still some of us are from different societies with different values and this makes us think differently and its okay for us to voice our opinions, you also have a right to your own opinions/beliefs.

olabowale:

When a Christian does any good, he says its based on his religious virtue. But when a muslim does even a greater good, the christian will justify it to be just the human natureness of the muslim, but not his religion! You see whats wrong here? It is obvious that the Chrstians in their hatred of Islam have developed a double standard syndrome, a bias against Islam and muslim.

How is it possible to misunderstand a muslim goodness because of his religious injuction, except there is that denial of any possible good from islam?

Anyone can do good whether muslim, christian or even pagan. I don't think it has anything to do with religion, it is your inner self and what good is in your heart as a person. This good can come from what you've learnt as a christian/muslim/pagan but it has nothing to do with religion, it is what is in you as an individual.

olabowale:

when the muslims preach One God instead of three that you are trying to fit into 1, do you listen? No, except that you tell us that one of the three is a son also a father god, whom the father god before he became son god sent to die for you, a clearly copping out so that you dont take responsibility for your own actions. yet you wil turn around and say that everyone is going to be responsible for himself, as long as 'the belief in blood and ressurrection' stands.

but you see, you cant have it both ways; if God is 1, and not part of creation, He will not e with human being or a son of a woman! God Who created without prior example and is the Only One Who can forgive, since He forgave Adam and Eve their personal sins, which you still call a carry over for yourself, and I say not for me, we realise that Adam and Eve will not be punish and shall not enter hell, because they seeked repentance and mended their ways, no other sin was mention about them, that God is capable of forgiving without having to kill anybody for it!

These are some parts of the issues with Christianity that Islam is preaching and urging you to correct.

Abuzola:

How can you say God died so that we can live, isn't God an omnipotent God ?. Too bad for your hypocrisy

we Christians believe in the trinity and we also believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus who is the son of God, in fact, this is the basis of our faith as Christians. But I still don't understand why it bothers you guys so much that you will leave your own faith and make out time to criticize christians. Christianity and Islam are not the same so we don't believe the same thing. you cannot urge Christians to change their belief systems to the Islamic way, it just can't work and the more you try the more conflict you create. so why don't we all focus on our different faiths?
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Abuzola(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2009
Why should a God kill himself to save the people, is God handicap ?
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Rebarobyn: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2009
@abuzola

na u sabi o but I'll tell you something- God does not do his things according to human understanding or common sense. There are so many things that God does in the strangest of ways and it is beyond human comprehension. I believe God could have brought salvation and his gospel to man in several other ways but he chose to reveal himself to use by sending his son in human form for a reason. There are so many things that we can never understand and that's why its called FAITH. So instead of focusing on understanding everything, why not focus on obeying God's commandments and impacting positively on the lives of other people? I think you would find fulfillment in that.
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Abuzola(m): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2009
Story story, story, when can't you just refute my statement if you are truthful
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Rebarobyn: 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2009
^^^
why will i refute your statement?? na by force??

let me write it down for you in bold - JESUS CAME TO THE WORLD TO RECONCILE MAN WITH GOD AND HE DIED ON THE CROSS THAT ATONEMENT MAY BE MADE FOR THE SINS OF MAN AND THERE IS NO REFUTING OF THAT FACT. IT WAS GOD'S CHOICE TO SEND JESUS TO DO ALL OF THESE AND I CANNOT QUESTION HIS CHOICES BUT I AM SAVED TODAY BECAUSE OF THIS SACRIFICE.

It is beyond human comprehension to understand why God would choose to do it that way but you might as well start questioning everything in this world.

Goodnight Abuzola and enjoy your weekend
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2009
@Rebasomething,pls dnt say goodnight to him cos you points are baseless
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Abuzola(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2009
Come back here, why should a God be a God of confussion, He created us why didn't he give us the brain to comprehend him, how can a powerful God punish his innocent son for the sin of other criminals, huh ? Is this justice
Re: If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Why should a God kill himself to save the people, i[b]s God handicap ?[/b]

perhaps thats why allah has u doing his killing for him right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Tha Churches Never Help Xtians Explain Controversial Bible Passages? / Don't Skip This Short Prayer. It Might Be Your Turning Point! / Please Where Can I Get A Strong Celestial Church In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.