Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers (2639 Views)

How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage / How Satan Exploits You And Your Prayer Life. / How Satan Keeps You From Worshiping God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by otemanuduno: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nelson21:

Umm, Yeah whatever
Thanks tho for making me laugh out loud
Your bizzare and weird posts really made me "crack my ribs" today.
And your responses make me SMH for you because of your huge ignorance. SMH for you undecided
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by Nelson21(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
And your responses make me SMH for you because of your huge ignorance. SMH for you undecided

grin grin grin

Yeah, Whatever
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by ScienceWatch: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s][/s]

shut up. This your online demonic agenda is all useless. Simply go into the church of a reputable man of God and try powers between God of Elijah and ur god.

All you have been doing is ranting nonsense because your power revolves around this forum alone. Physically and spiritually, you're powerless because ur god has no power...

Go into the church and pin them all spiritually, go into the streets and heal the sick..do wonders let's see.

My God, the God of Elijah equips his servants to preach the gospel.. but urs only give u fictions to paste online. who are u deceiving gerrarahia mehn...
mtchewww...
It is a sin for sick or demon possessed people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.

If this is true for the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, what is wrong in other churches? The problem lie with their Pastors, not the congregation.
Thousands of Popes, Bishops, Pastors, Priests, Apostles, Deacons, etc, cant give to the suffering masses what Jesus Christ say they must give, it is written, “I come to make your burdens light.”

This is self-evident at the holy Scoan Church daily. Jesus Christ also says to all priests today, “As I was sent, so send I you.” Free Healing and free demonic deliverance. This mind-blowing free work with tons of medically verified evidence is presented to the whole world daily 24hrs a day at the Scoan Church, Nigeria.
The truth is finally out ! It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same. Why allow them to go home only with a false promise.

The Holy Gospels show clearly how Jesus taught his apprentice Pastors, the training was to demonstrate with Miracle, Signs And Wonders the true love of God to all the suffering people of this evil world.

The fake Pastors have cleverly, but falsely blamed the people’s lack of faith for no miracles, that way they shift the blame on to their people. All this is false. It is written : "Jesus healed them all." and the apprentice Pastors were trained to heal them all. They did it all the time as is evident at the Holy Scoan Nigeria and wherever Prophet TB Joshua goes.

There is a lot of envy and jealousy today from church clergy and spiritualists toward the Scoan Church Nigeria.
In the Holy Scoan Church, people of many different religions world wide and belief systems are healed completely and medically verified. Every ones faith is enough. People just need a greater GOD.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by ScienceWatch: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIANS !
You may be interested in what was said about what may be the greatest anointed Pastor in the modern day.
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
otemanuduno:
Sol was right when he said that we don't wrestle against flesh and blood, but against powers. I would be a fool to enter church and mosque to fight physical fight whereas the spiritual fight is ongoing in the spiritual realm and I am having the victory over Satan your god.

They are doing wonders Lying wonders you mean? If you want to practically know how true their wonders are, take a lame guy on the road to one of them and see if he shall be healed. Don't follow what people claim, but go through your own personal experience. Then come back and tell me about the wonder. The body is subject to mortality, but the Spirit continues. Have you heard how Oyedepo was physically slapping a girl who refused to key into his falsehood? Oyedepo wanted her to say that she is a witch, but she shocked them all. Then Oyedepo resorted to battery(a physical assault). If I go to either a Church or a mosque, I SHALL BE KILLED AND MY MISSION SHALL NOT BE FULFILLED. BUT THAT IT MIGHT BE FULFILLED, I WON'T MAKE MYSELF KNOWN THAT MUCH.

before you crucify me, remember Faulkin(Jesus of the Neanderthal period) used same method. And he even has twelve bodyguards around him. But I don't have any bodyguard. However, I will see Kumuyi, Oyedepo, TB Joshua and Adeboye the liars before I complete my mission on earth. But I won't go like an OTEM to any of them, because they are already expecting an OTEM whom they shall silence by killing him physically, but I AM INVINCIBLE!!!
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by otemdomino: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIANS !
You may be interested in what was said about what may be the greatest anointed Pastor in the modern day.
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
You have already reached the bus stop of your own knowledge. You have made Joshua your god, thereby reducing your own potentials.

IT SHALL BE VERY HARD FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO SEE THE STRONG CONNECTION BETWEEN YOU AND GOD THE UNIVERSE.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by ScienceWatch: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
otemdomino:
You have already reached the bus stop of your own knowledge. You have made Joshua your god, thereby reducing your own potentials.

IT SHALL BE VERY HARD FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO SEE THE STRONG CONNECTION BETWEEN YOU AND GOD THE UNIVERSE.
You make some very good points about me. Thanks Otemdomino !

It is clear that you know more about the Holy Prophet TB Joshua than Professor of Theology, Willem Ouweneel or the greatly Anointed man PS Upthegrove.

Do you know more than the Group of pastors from New Zealand ?
They had this to say after their investigation into the truth about the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
" Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand.
Between us we had 180 years of ministry. Our conclusion on the miracles witnessed in the Holy Scoan Nigeria was that this is truly the work of God."

After examining what you have to offer, I prefer to remain at this bus stop and reduce my own potential than accept any guidance from someone like you. You make an ideal candidate for Atheism. You should speak to Hahn for some tips on this. He will welcome you warmly. All the best with your choice !

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , oaroloye

May the force be with the following ; hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics , Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, otemdomino, frank317
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by otemdomino: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You make some very good points about me. Thanks Otemdomino !

It is clear that you know more about the Holy Prophet TB Joshua than Professor of Theology, Willem Ouweneel or the greatly Anointed man PS Upthegrove.

Do you know more than the Group of pastors from New Zealand ?
They had this to say after their investigation into the truth about the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
" Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand.
Between us we had 180 years of ministry. Our conclusion on the miracles witnessed in the Holy Scoan Nigeria was that this is truly the work of God."

After examining what you have to offer, I prefer to remain at this bus stop and reduce my own potential than accept any guidance from someone like you. You make an ideal candidate for Atheism. You should speak to Hahn for some tips on this. He will welcome you warmly. All the best with your choice !

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , oaroloye

May the force be with the following ; hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics , Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, otemdomino, frank317

paid people speak what they have been paid to speak. I know more than the groups of pastors who are telling lies to keep the gullible people coming to the synagogue.
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by 0temSapien: 4:08am On Oct 31, 2018
Hmm
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by 0temSapien: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Be aware
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by OtemAtum: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
learn
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by OtemAtum: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
learn the truth
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by OtemAtum: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
Learn the truth
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by OtemAtum: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2019
Amirkolo, why is your post hidden?
Re: How Satan(yahweh) Behaved Among His Brothers by Freeze007(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wilgrea7:

gobyee gave u a simple challenge... enter church and prove your power.. if Yahweh and Allah are under your feet then why are they still doing wonders in people's lives, and why cant u challenge and destroy their power openly? why come to nairaland when you can simply show the world that your imaginary friend is stronger?

Why don't you WATCH OUT for the spoken words. If He is TRUTH it would be glaring before your eyes, for me, I know these purported men of God are all after their belly..

I Stan with Otem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Atheists Get Married In The Church / Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. / Why Do We Always Inherite Only Ancestral Curses And Not Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.