Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Mmm Solutions For Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Solutions For Me (909 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Solutions For Me by abbeyriousbaba: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
will i get help back because i provide help of 10k, 50k, and over two days again i provide help of 100k under 1 mmm account. pls am new to mmm, urgent reply,help me
Re: Mmm Solutions For Me by saylawal2003(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
abbeyriousbaba:
will i get help back because i provide help of 10k, 50k, and over two days again i provide help of 100k under 1 mmm account. pls am new to mmm, urgent reply,help me
you will get help if you pay all the pledged money when requested to pay.
Re: Mmm Solutions For Me by menxer: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
Just have 160k on stand by.
Re: Mmm Solutions For Me by Babtossdan(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
Just pay your order when it arrives, ND ensure your spare money is intact, but if I were you, I'd cancel the whole order and kuku do 160k that way to even write letters of happiness and Testimonial Video will be easy, and you know you get 5%bonus too for it.
Re: Mmm Solutions For Me by YungMike(m): 1:59am On Oct 30, 2016
Yea Boss....

Hi Nairalanders, My name is Mike, am here to tell those still doubting MMM Nigeria that they're free to doubt and post conflicting stories as long as they've not tested it yet. I was once a doubting Thomas, i called MMM Nigeria a scam too not until the day i took courage and gave it a try.

Money+Risk= Investment

Money+Fear=Savings

Money+Greed= Consumption

As at today MMM Nigeria has over 1million+ registered participants.

I did a research on MMM Nigeria for three good months while my colleagues are busy making cool cash on it. They barely touch their salary. One of them just got a cool ride from his gains on MMM and another got a land (building commencing soon).

I regretted not starting MMM when my colleague brought it up to my face. Wasted three months researching and doubting MMM. This is my second month in MMM and have made over 70k, smiles expecting 100k+ soon.

Lol.. Will soon quit my stressful slavery job and focus more on MMM, coz it pays real good.

Need more info on how to join me in making 30% of your cash in 30days.. Check my signature for contact details.
God bless MMM.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Write Very Good Articles? / Start With #2500 And Make Up To 120k Per Month / Make 4% Of Your Investment Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.