Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,316 members, 7,860,765 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Hope For Chemical Engineer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hope For Chemical Engineer? (722 Views)

YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips / What Is The Hope For A 2.2 In The Labour Market / 6 Months Industrial Training For Chemical Engineering Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope For Chemical Engineer? by chibizor: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2009
Its being long i saw any advert for chemical engineers for either fresh or experienced. I graduated with a 2.1 from FUTO and i am seriously looking for an oil & gas job or anything i can do to increase my chance of getting a good job. Pls i need advice, i just finished my NYSC.
Re: Hope For Chemical Engineer? by akinPDMS: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2009
I work for an oil & Gas firm in lagos and i want to tell you that there are jobs for chemical and process engr, but these jobs are either for experienced hands or for freshers that have gone for trainings. you could start by learning how to use some engineering softwares, it helps alot. Check out this site,  you will find it very usefull.

www.goldgateengr.com

They are about the best in engineering training in Lagos.
Re: Hope For Chemical Engineer? by sojojo: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2009
Chi, i feel your pain cos i was in your shoe's some years ago. U should take akin's advice, i check the site, it seems good.  Send ur CV to joe.obasi@yahoo.com let me see how to help you. Also learn to use hysys or any other process softwares. Good luck
Re: Hope For Chemical Engineer? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2009
Re: Hope For Chemical Engineer? by spysees12: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2009
My advice to you chi is keep getting all the training you can get. Global recession will always come and go but when it goes, how prepared will you be for the labour market. I was unemployed for 2years but for those two years I kept training myself in various field and when the job finally came I was paid 4 times more than more equals because of all the training I had gotten. I checked out the above website by akin and it wasn’t bad it all bt pls don’t give keep.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies / Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.